PDA

View Full Version : read this: family

forsakengod
06-16-2005, 11:38 AM
how do you start a family

Zek
06-16-2005, 11:52 AM
you ask people and you put down what you want them to be (brother sister whatever) then put down their name

enigma unit 01
06-16-2005, 12:02 PM
But thats kind of sad, it does nothing. Its as if your depraived of a real family

DarkMagicianGirl
06-16-2005, 01:25 PM
Welcome to the forums. A family all you have to do is ask people. If you need anything else please ask. Hope to hear from you sometime *hands you a white rose* You can add me to your family if you like.

Ωmega
06-16-2005, 01:57 PM
But thats kind of sad, it does nothing. Its as if your depraived of a real family
well,what else do you want?its not like all the people in your family are gonna visit you.the point of a family is to have someone be there for you when you need help.

im up for more family.interested?pm me

Alias-Revolution
06-16-2005, 03:49 PM
Ah, my arch enemy. yet, we have a special bond as freinds. ironic, huh? yes, i'm still alive. your armies failed in destroying me. anyway, if you want, i will be in. i might prove useful to your family. i respect you as a freind, and a fighter, so it's your choice.

shorty65
06-16-2005, 04:04 PM
family? every body has a family in my opion. to me family doesnt just mean haveing parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, etc. you have a family if you surrouned by people who care about you. like your friends, teachers, etc

The Rebel
06-16-2005, 07:39 PM
Welcome to the forums. A family all you have to do is ask people. If you need anything else please ask. Hope to hear from you sometime *hands you a white rose* You can add me to your family if you like.Just like my sis. Always giving away roses. Never mentions they come from our mothers garden. BTW this topic already exists, post there.

Josh15
06-16-2005, 07:44 PM
family? every body has a family in my opion. to me family doesnt just mean haveing parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, etc. you have a family if you surrouned by people who care about you. like your friends, teachers, etci agee with u 100%:D

shorty65
06-16-2005, 07:51 PM
you agree with me?

Hirakigirl
06-17-2005, 12:02 AM
It is what you think of a family. The people who you choose, after you ask them, are there to help you. They will always have your back. Just ask them if they want to be in your family or not. If they do just put it in your journal or sigs