PDA

View Full Version : Hello

AnimeFreak342
06-15-2005, 08:48 AM
Okay, I'm not exactly new since I was here yesterday, but oh well. :p My favorite anime series are Saiyuki, Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU, The Get Backers, Madlax, Es Otherwise, Pretear, DN Angel, Legend of Himiko, Record of Lodoss War, Descendants of Darkness, Wolf's Rain, Inuyasha, Samurai Champloo, Zatch Bell, and One Piece. :D What are yourse? I like fire:flame:, reading, drawing, and writing.

Mugetsu
06-15-2005, 08:56 AM
Yeah...fire's cool. Welcome to AF. I'm sure someone will come along to steal your banket soon, if not consider yourself lucky. My favorite anime right now is Tsubasa Chronicle. All time fave, Full Metal Alchemist. Hope to see you around. Follow the rules & PM me if you need anything. Lata.

hkk
06-15-2005, 09:04 AM
Welcome to AF.com! I wish you very much fun around here, the people are kind and nice, so you probably wont have many probs. and as myrra will probably tell you anyways: take your time, rad and most importantly follow the rules (*imitating myrra* hihi XD)
if you need anything, just pm me or one of the other active users, we will surely help you ^^

cya round, laterz, hkk

AnimeFreak342
06-15-2005, 09:20 AM
Blanket??? :huh:

Oh, I forgot to mention my name. It's Jasmine.

Kinomoto,Sakura
06-15-2005, 11:23 AM
Hello welcome to AF!Here*gives AnimeFreak342 a cherry tree*Take care of it.

Myrra
06-15-2005, 11:42 AM
Hallo and welcome
I hope you will take the time to read and most importantly follow the rules

Thank you and have a nice day

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Doom Angel
06-15-2005, 11:47 AM
Helllooo^^ Welcome post a lot and have fun...Now fav anime:NGE,FMP,FMA,Chobits,Naruto,Shaman king and DNAngel..

sparkiest fox
06-15-2005, 11:50 AM
[B]Hello and welcome to AF enjoy your stay it will be lots of fun.

The Rebel
06-15-2005, 12:50 PM
Okay, I'm not exactly new since I was here yesterday, but oh well. :p My favorite anime series are Saiyuki, Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU, The Get Backers, Madlax, Es Otherwise, Pretear, DN Angel, Legend of Himiko, Record of Lodoss War, Descendants of Darkness, Wolf's Rain, Inuyasha, Samurai Champloo, Zatch Bell, and One Piece. :D What are yourse? I like fire:flame:, reading, drawing, and writing. ANOTHER NEWBIE! YES!!! Hello and welcome to AF. If you need any help or a friend just PM me. Post often, but no double posting please. Watch out for cannibals and the local blanket thief. Laterz. I can't list the ones I've seen.

Zek
06-16-2005, 12:03 PM
hello welcome to af injoy the site

DarkMagicianGirl
06-16-2005, 01:22 PM
Welcome to the forums. If you need anything please ask. I like lots of anime like Inuyasha, Lupin 3rd, Wolfs Rain, One Piece, Mew Mew Power, Beyblade, Sailor Moon. Record of Lodoss and many more. I also like to read and write. Hope to hear from you sometime *hands you a white rose* Bye

miroku-inuyasha
06-16-2005, 02:54 PM
Welcome, have fun make friends and read the rules

freya_dark_chii
06-16-2005, 03:06 PM
hi! welcom 2 af!

~World of Elegance~
06-16-2005, 03:12 PM
Hello and Welcome,newcomer

Hirakigirl
06-17-2005, 12:11 AM
WELCOME WELCOME!
Welcome to AF! The best place to meet new peoples, play games, and have fun stating your opinion in anything you want. PM me if you need any thing