PDA

View Full Version : Anime characters you want to hit and why

Chibi Goku
06-13-2005, 06:26 AM
Ash Ketchum from pokemon, why.... cause.... well..... there are too many to list.

VRini87
06-13-2005, 07:08 AM
There's several, and they all come from DBGT. But, I'd choose Pan.

Before GT premiered, everyone was hyped to see the new female Saiyan. At the end of DBZ I had great expectations for her.
Reasons I HATE Pan.
1) That stupid voice. It's squeeky and so dang kountry.
2) Why is she always picking on Giru and Goku?
3) She's too weak. She just seems to get in the way.
4) She's the granddaughter of that buffoon Hercule.
Runnerups:
Hercule, Buu (All of them; Uub is excluded), teenage Goten, Goku as a child in GT, Chi Chi, Bulla, Super Android 17.

Dark_Flame_Alchemist
06-13-2005, 07:12 AM
Naruto, just to start a fight. i wanna see how strong he really iz. oh and im kountry 2! i come from dddddeeeaaaappppppp TEXAS!

Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy
06-13-2005, 08:52 PM
i want to beat hojo and koga senseless. they make me angry. they need to stop hittin' on kagome. kagome loves inuyasha not them so they need to stop trying.
and that one guy from s-CRY-ed. the one searchin for the thunder alter-user.

Chibi Misao
06-14-2005, 04:14 AM
I want to beat-up this girl named Sakuno from Prince of Tennis.

Reasons:

1. So clingy with Ryoma
2. so irratating!!!!
3. always says 'Ryoma-sama' whenever she sees him...[sounds so stupid]
4. Has a stupid friend who is also like her...

Leon Magnus
06-14-2005, 05:35 AM
Mitsuki from full moon

1)seems so stupid even when doing nothing
2)dances around like a bafoon
3)needs a reality check
4)too optomistic

shadow_vixen45
06-14-2005, 06:17 AM
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/1106415444_Artsyyouko.jpg

i wanna kill kagome!! because she's like this cheerleader thing that just annoys inu yasha to death!!..but i just wanna hit kuwabara on the head cuz if he died...their would be no one to make fun of then!!! ever think about that?..but i do hate kuwabara..

avrilfan45
06-14-2005, 09:53 AM
i used to hate kikyo but not anymore i saw that episode kikyo and kagome alone in the cave and changed my mind anyways i wanna kill sailor mini moon her voice in north american dub is enough of a reason

Ωmega
06-14-2005, 09:56 AM
Kazahaya from legal drug...he just gets to whiney at times

Kinomoto,Sakura
06-14-2005, 10:33 AM
Ash Ketchum from pokemon, why.... cause.... well..... there are too many to list.

I used to think it was Ash Ketchup.lol.

Umm....I would say Yugioh from Yugioh.He has a really bad voice and he is just annoying.

dark_angel92
06-14-2005, 10:48 AM
Tea- from yu-gi-oh because she's just annoying she talks to much she thinks knows everything but she's a crybaby and they believe friendship is that powerful (dont get me wrong friendship is great but unless some1's like beating u and ur friend helps u get away friendship's not that powerful) and she believes in it the most all those dumb cards she has...

Crube
06-14-2005, 09:55 PM
i want to beat hojo and koga senseless. they make me angry. they need to stop hittin' on kagome. kagome loves inuyasha not them so they need to stop trying.
and that one guy from s-CRY-ed. the one searchin for the thunder alter-user.I don't really see Hojo hitting on Kagome... It seems he just care for her state of health.

Đita
06-14-2005, 09:56 PM
Kakoo or how ever you spell her name from yu yu hakusho..why? because she annoys me for some reason.

Nachtzehrer
06-14-2005, 10:21 PM
Definately Yugi From Yu-Gi-Oh. I hate that punk. He's always like "Guys, we can do anything if we try."...and somehow...he always wins, even when he is an inch from losing. Big-haired freak...

miroku-inuyasha
06-14-2005, 10:33 PM
Anyone from gundam

Midnight Kitana
06-14-2005, 11:25 PM
Um, let's see:

-Pan (DBGT): For being annoying, whiny, and getting in the way of Goku during their adventures.
-Bulma (DBZ): She can be pretty whiny at times
-Kagome (InuYasha): I don't hate her, but she does overdo that "Sit" command way too much
-Shippo (InuYasha): He gets into arguments with Inuyasha all the time over silly things, not to mention he's pretty useless 90% of the time.
-Asuka (NGE): I DO like her character, but I kinda dislike how mean she can be to Shinji at times.
-Goku (DBZ): Especially in DBGT, he can be pretty clueless to his family many times
-Jaken (InuYasha): He whines too much about Sesshoumaru.

That's pretty much all I can think of at the moment.

Chibi Rae-chan
06-15-2005, 07:01 AM
Miaka Yuki -- Fushigi Yuugi

Why?

BECAUSE:

1. She's weak. She's even weaker than me!! X/
2. All the guys fell for her, but there wasn't anything strikingly amazing about her to make them fall for her.
3. She's dumb.
4. She hurt Yui and it's really her fault that those bad things happened. If she just didn't tell Yui that she came back for Tamahome and NOT her, then it would've all been okay.
5. She picked her TAMAHOME over her FRIENDS who in my opinion are more important.
6. I JUST DO.

>.>

I want to hit Yui Hongo too, cuz she let herself be manipulated.

Tamahome cuz he's stupid.

Tasuki cuz he's sooooooo HOT...and I just want to.

Sasuke Uchiha -- Naruto
WHY DID HE JOIN OROCHIMARU?! HE'S STUUUUUPID FOR THAT!! And he was so cute too... T-T

Orochimaru -- Naruto
Cuz he's a kinky hentai person...

Lots more to come... :p

_CTA_
06-15-2005, 07:10 AM
Kisara. I hate her!! (shes from yugiou) she stole my seto-chan TT_TT

kaisen
06-15-2005, 08:15 AM
Kaoru from RK... coz she's like always crying when Kenshin's away !!!
and becoz she stole Kenshin away xD

WhiteReaper
06-15-2005, 10:34 AM
One character that I absolutely despise and want to hit is Flay Allster form Gundam SEED. Bear in mind that I'm not annoyed by her, like the rest of you guys with your respective characters, I earnestly hate her as a person. She just uses Kira Yamato (the main character whom I really respect) to carry out her sick desires to destroy all coordinators, by manipulating him through sex.

WBJ
06-15-2005, 10:38 AM
She just uses Kira Yamato (the main character whom I really respect) to carry out her sick desires to destroy all coordinators, by manipulating him through sex.i think most guys would fall for that lol.

but one character i cant stand is joey from yu-gi-oh. this guy never shuts up and never know what hes talking about

WolfsRain02
06-15-2005, 10:44 AM
i wanna beat up every one on digemon. cause the show is pointless and i hate it

lraura
06-15-2005, 11:42 AM
hmm...lemme think. i wanna hurt(badly) miroku from inuyasha and ed from fullmetal alchemist. why?

miroku cause he's a perve, and annoying, and dumb.

ed because he's also annoying, and he's always either sad or mad or whinning, and that frustrated me:banghead: (but i like when he blows up things, well maybe he hasn't, but i can so see him blowing up stuff)

Crube
06-15-2005, 04:16 PM
ed because he's also annoying, and he's always either sad or mad or whinning, and that frustrated me:banghead: (but i like when he blows up things, well maybe he hasn't, but i can so see him blowing up stuff)Well, considering the fact his father practically left when he was a child, his mother died when he was at an early age, and of course the incident that left his brothers soul in an empty armour and his right arm and part of his left leg gone and replaced with automail limbs... Yeah, I have no clue why he would be sad/frustrated/mad. ;)

lraura
06-15-2005, 04:22 PM
ok crube, i know but sometimes it gets old and he only looks at what hes missing instead of what he has
1)he still has his brother, so he isn't completely alone
2)and he has the girl winery(i think thats how u spell it) and i guess u could call her "family"
3)he's made alot of friends while hes been in the military and he takes them for granted
so thats kinda what i mean, hes the "cup is half empty" type

Crube
06-15-2005, 04:44 PM
ok crube, i know but sometimes it gets old and he only looks at what hes missing instead of what he has
1)he still has his brother, so he isn't completely alone
2)and he has the girl winery(i think thats how u spell it) and i guess u could call her "family"
3)he's made alot of friends while hes been in the military and he takes them for granted
so thats kinda what i mean, hes the "cup is half empty" typeYes, but considering he and his brother are always on the move... going from one place to another, there wasn't really time where he actually got to sit down with the others in the Military and talked. The only person he actually got to talk to was Maes...

lraura
06-15-2005, 04:47 PM
good point. well whatever, lets not get into a debate(but that would be fun) and we're getting off topic. but if u do wanna debate(not argue) pm me.

Mugetsu
06-15-2005, 05:11 PM
Mini Moon (or whatever her name is) srom Sailor Moon. She is the single most annoying thing I have ever seen.

Crube
06-15-2005, 05:11 PM
good point. well whatever, lets not get into a debate(but that would be fun) and we're getting off topic. but if u do wanna debate(not argue) pm me.Look on the bright side, it didn't turn into a war! :laugh:

lraura
06-15-2005, 05:12 PM
ya lol i hate getting into fights, i always loose:p

Crube
06-15-2005, 05:20 PM
ya lol i hate getting into fights, i always loose:pBut, you did add some points to your side of the argument... so that was pretty good :) Anyway... I would like to punch Goku in the face, then buldgeon him to death with a baseball bat. Toyamara always places the spotlight on him.

Saiyuko
06-15-2005, 06:14 PM
I'd probaly want to punch Hercule....for being a "wannabe" hero.

Chibi Goku
06-22-2005, 03:58 PM
I'd probaly want to punch Hercule....for being a "wannabe" hero.
lol i would aswell...but are disney characters anime o.O;

Spooky Mulder
06-30-2005, 05:55 PM
..Ummers.. >>; Ash Ketchum..for many reasons.. ( Har, har. Rawyr. :3 )

Chibi Goku
07-06-2005, 09:21 AM
..Ummers.. >>; Ash Ketchum..for many reasons.. ( Har, har. Rawyr. :3 )
lol yeah i really hate that kid....especially way he acts!

Tsuna Kadiri
07-06-2005, 09:47 AM
I wanna slap Joey Wheeler from Yu-Gi-Oh. >< .... OMG, I hate that kid. He needs to disintegrate in the flaming inferno of hell... O__O;; ... (um.. that makes me sound bad ^^)

Also, I'd like a shot at beating up Yahiko in RK. That little whiny wannabe samurai.. he needs to shut up!

bakakame
07-06-2005, 02:49 PM
Ok, the top 10 people I'd like to break their arms and legs and punch a few times in the kidney....

#1-Shinji Ikari from Evangelion: HE'S A WHINY LITTLE "I DON'T WANNA DO IT" SELFISH ANNOYING LITTLE PUNK!!!!!

#2-Relena Peacecraft from Gundam Wing: for god sake girl, get a life, stupid pacifistic beliefes, and stop shouting "HEERO!!!!" all the time!!!!

#3-Everyone from Yu-gi-oh: "I have taken this person hostage and they will be doomed if you dont beat me at this card game! THE FATE OF THE WORLD DEPENDS ON IF I HAVE 400 OR 420 POINTS!!!!" FOR GOD SAKE IT'S A CARD GAME!!!!! WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO JUST PULL OUT A GUN AND SHOOT THE LOSER!!!!!!

#4-Yurika from Nadesico: She's a annoying, dense, stupid, halfwhitted, ditsy, hyperactive...... you get the picture

#5-All charecters from Poke'mon: because they are charecters from Poke'mon

#6-Yzak from Gundam SEED: He wasn't that bad in the latter half of the series, but at the begining he was just really anoying. And whats with the hair? I mean I know its an anime, but still.....

#7-Kagome from Inuyasha: While she may be kinda hot, she's just really annoying, wrong personality in the wrong setting.

#8-Kira Yamato from Gundam SEED: Like Yzak, he got better later into the series, but like Kagome, at the begining of the series he's just an annoying wrong personality in the wrong environment. Also like Izak, except WHAT'S WITH THE CLOTHS?!?! WHAT DID HE GO TO THE STORE, BUY THE DUMBEST LOOKING OUTFIT IN THE STORE, TAKE A KNIFE AND JUST START SLICING IT, THEN DECIDED TO PUT IT BACK TOGETHER WITH BUCKLES?!?!?!

#9-Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin: Yes indeed, he talks really annoyingly, that he does. A few good punches is what he deserves, that it is.

#10-Sesshomaru from Inuyasha: Cause he is annoying and how every girl who likes anime seems to really likes him too much..... stupid animated fluffy dork......

Moderator's note: Do we have to have a talk about inappropriate language? Keep it clean, folks.

(i didn't think the original was that harsh...http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/frown.gif)

mike2yang
07-06-2005, 05:30 PM
I want to hit sasuke from the anime naruto cause he is so dumb he cant even tell orochimaru is not goin to train him but goin to take his body.