PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!! ^_^

Kitsune879
06-12-2005, 11:34 PM
Hello everyone! I'm Kitsune, I stumbled across this place while surfing for anime and manga stuff and thought it was pretty cool.I know another local girl that used to come here often, I think she went by the handle Larva.So anyway whats up and what all is there to do here? Hope to have alot of fun and to make some friends all the while. Love ya:laugh:

Kitsune879
06-12-2005, 11:43 PM
Oh and btw, I was asked the other day by my good friend to ask where a guy named....on silent wings had gone.Think thats it.;)
She used to write here and her story or something was stopped, she was wondering what is going on its been months she has told me.:cool:

Ami~chan
06-12-2005, 11:48 PM
Don't double post; use the edit button! It tis your friend!

Anyways. *steals blanket* welcome to the forums! There's some rules to follow, and they happen to include:
1. DONT SPAM! That's capiolized because it is VERY important.
2. Don't disrespect the opinions of others. Tis very rude.
3. Have fun; we don't bite too hard ^^

And PM me if you need ANYTHING!

Kitsune879
06-12-2005, 11:55 PM
Ohhhhh sorry about that! I have no idea about the rules, I just joined:oy: .I'll read the rule book as well, and btw hello to you!:sofa:

Đita
06-13-2005, 12:46 AM
Hello Kitsune welcome to Af. Just don't break any of the rules and you'll be fine. http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/smile.gif anyways have fun and happy postings. XD

kaisen
06-13-2005, 03:38 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting xD Feel free to PM me anytime. Cya around the forums.
*takes a bow ... evil laugh ... then disappears into the darkness*

~dark kaisen

retro
06-13-2005, 04:31 AM
According to the advert, huggie's nappies are the best!

h a l l o w e l c o m e

Myrra
06-13-2005, 09:52 AM
So true, Retro, so true.

Anyway, hallo and welcome. Do read the rules as they will prevent you from making any further faux pas.

Have fun and happy posting

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Kurai Ha
06-13-2005, 12:26 PM
Hi, welcome to AF. I hope you enjoy your stay. I haven't heard of the other two, but if I do, I'll be sure to tell you. Obey the rules and you and the mods will get along fine. Have fun in the arcade, kick back, relax, make a few friends and chat their ears off. If ya wanna friend, just pm me. Take care and have a nice day. Peace out.

sparkiest fox
06-13-2005, 12:34 PM
[B]Hi and welcome to AF. Enjoy your stay.

Zek
06-13-2005, 12:57 PM
hi welcome to af hope you have a good time

hkk
06-13-2005, 12:59 PM
i do also welcome you and do also want you to enjoy your stay! ^^
if you need a friend or a family or any infos about af.com, just pm me or one of the others and the mods, aight?
cya round, hkk

The Rebel
06-13-2005, 01:07 PM
Hello everyone! I'm Kitsune, I stumbled across this place while surfing for anime and manga stuff and thought it was pretty cool.I know another local girl that used to come here often, I think she went by the handle Larva.So anyway whats up and what all is there to do here? Hope to have alot of fun and to make some friends all the while. Love ya:laugh:First things first, use edit button instead of double posting. Hello and welcome to AF. If you need help just PM me and I'll send the ambulance your way. LOL Post often, but no double posting, use edit button if need be. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief. Laterz.

Kitsune879
06-14-2005, 07:39 PM
:yeahthat: Wow very cool, thank you for the welcome everyone! So sweet:laugh:

erick
06-14-2005, 07:48 PM
welcome 2 AF i hope 2 see u around the forms and i hope u have fun in this site
so...thats all i have 2 say bi!:D :) :p
:ninja: :<_<:

*insertjapanesenamehere*
06-14-2005, 07:55 PM
welcome newbie. have fun and don't spam. see ya!!

CuteStar
06-15-2005, 01:50 AM
Hi & Welcome to AF.I hope you have fun here and follow the rules!*gives a chocolate cupcake*~CuteStar