PDA

View Full Version : KONG342 new member!!

KONG342
06-11-2005, 09:19 AM
Hello everyone i'm the newest member so far and i jus wanted to intriduce myself.Well i'm a big fan of manga and anime.My fav manga is Samura Deeper KYO i don't have a fav anime b/c i can't choose one they're soooooo good!Anyway i also like yo draw anime, manga, gaming characters etc.Also i really like to play video games.Also currently i have a broken wrist and i have to wear this cast til july 13 or 14.

pretty cool smileys btw.:D :cool:

-KONG342

EvaŽ
06-11-2005, 09:24 AM
Hello KONG342 !!
Welcome to AF !! Every manga/anime fan is welcome here! I hope to see you around. PM me is you need anything or if you just want to talk to someone, then you know I'm availible!
~Eva~

Mugetsu
06-11-2005, 09:26 AM
Hello kong342 and welcome to AF. Sorry about the wrist. I'm beginning to see a lot of NY people now. Cool.

kaisen
06-11-2005, 09:31 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting. Read and follow the rulez. No spamming and multiposting or the mods will eat you. Beware of the cannibals and blanket thieves. Fel free to PM me anytime. Cya around the forums!
*takes a bow ... evil laugh ... then disappear into the darkness*

~ dark kaisen

naojason
06-11-2005, 09:37 AM
Hello and welcome to the AF. Have fun posting. Read and follow the rulez. No spamming and multiposting or the mods will eat you. Beware of the cannibals and blanket thieves. Fel free to PM me anytime. Cya around the forums!
*takes a bow ... evil laugh ... then disappear into the darkness*

~ dark kaisenI could say something so hentai about some of what you said, but I won't, because I'm not the naughty guy in the hentai, I'm the shy quiet one who blushes everytime he gets a facefull of... you know... http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/eek.gif

Yuna Extreme
06-11-2005, 09:40 AM
hola KONG It's me from L-factor, anywho hiya have a fun time post alot, why am I saying this? I haven't eben introduced myself yet. lol. anywho see ya round.

The Rebel
06-11-2005, 04:47 PM
Hello everyone i'm the newest member so far and i jus wanted to intriduce myself.Well i'm a big fan of manga and anime.My fav manga is Samura Deeper KYO i don't have a fav anime b/c i can't choose one they're soooooo good!Anyway i also like yo draw anime, manga, gaming characters etc.Also i really like to play video games.Also currently i have a broken wrist and i have to wear this cast til july 13 or 14.

pretty cool smileys btw.:D :cool:

-KONG342Well, hello and welcome to AF. If you need help or a friend, just PM me. Post often, but no double posting. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief. Laterz.

Myrra
06-12-2005, 12:33 AM
yes, welcome to AF. Do take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them.
Have fun and post often

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

DarkMagicianGirl
06-12-2005, 05:06 AM
Welcome to the forums. Hope you are having fun here. If you need anything please ask. Hope to hear from you sometime *hands youa white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu *bows before vanishing*

Kurai Ha
06-13-2005, 01:16 PM
Hi, welcome to the AF. I hope you enjoy your time here. Have fun in the arcade or just chatting it up with friends. beware the mad admirer, he likes cool people. cya around the forum. pm me if ya want another friend. laterz.

Ωmega
06-13-2005, 01:18 PM
welcome.if you want help with anything (like a custom avatar) just pm me and ill help you out

Zek
06-13-2005, 03:46 PM
welcome to af if you need any help just pm me