PDA

View Full Version : Best Live band?

Dark-Sasuke
06-08-2005, 06:16 PM
I Bought Linkin park live in texas, and i gotta say they are the best live, lost prophets live are awesome live but i'd say linkin park are the best

EIENNI
06-08-2005, 07:51 PM
kittie kicks a$$ live.

Naokomi ShYana
06-09-2005, 03:00 AM
So you bought the DVD of them playing live? Or you actually saw them live too? Seeing them play live on a DVD or something is actually a totally different experience as if you were actually there in the crowd. But If you've actually seen them, I bet they were good.

For meee I'd have to say out of everyone i've personally gone to go see,
(which is a lot, i'd say over 25 + bands) The Used were probably the best live. I've seen them twice, and the second time was even better than the first. I recommend seeing them. ;D

MingUe
06-09-2005, 11:05 AM
The best band I've seen live (more than once) is Abysmal Torment \m/
BRUTAL!

Mugetsu
06-09-2005, 11:28 AM
I have the "Live in Texas" DVD and it makes me want to see them live. Even though the DVD may have been edited somewhat.

Ami~chan
06-09-2005, 11:46 PM
Hmmm.... While I have NEVER seen a band perform live (that's right folks; I have yet to live, really) I have seen many on DVD. Kiss is, of course, absolutely AMAZING live. I also love Metallica. They get so into their music, it's crazy

Naokomi ShYana
06-11-2005, 05:18 AM
Yeah so tonight I attended The Faint and Bright Eyes show..And now The Faint is my all time favorite live band. They put on the most amazing, fun show i've seen. And I've been to a ton of shows. These guys..Definitely a must see. It's like a big dance party!

I'm Ol' Gregg
06-11-2005, 07:11 AM
Have to say.. Muse are amazing live and Queen are awesome too, but I haven't seen Queen live, only seen them on DVD and stuffs!!