PDA

View Full Version : Hot Gimmik.

Texh
06-08-2005, 03:34 AM
I'm not sure I put this in the right forum, if not, sorry.
But, can someone tell me how many volumes there is of Hot Gimmik? I've gotten 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8. And thats all there's been so far. I browsed the forums a bit, looked on google, tokyopop.com and I haven't found anything. >.<
So, does anyone know? x:

moonangel330
06-08-2005, 11:36 AM
I luv, i luv, i luv! OHmigod! The thing with hatsumi, azusa and ryo. Wow! It's really kewl! My favorite character hands down is Azusa even though he's like a toatl revenge plotist-type person. ^_^ Yay Hot gimmick!!!!!!

Texh
06-08-2005, 04:44 PM
Heh.
I like Ryoki. :3
Do you happen to know how many volumes there is?

shoujo_love
12-11-2005, 09:05 PM
there is 10 out in america, but in japan, there is already 12. and that is the last. my favorite character is subaru, but ryoki is hot also. lol. ya'll want spoilers? go to-- www.livejournal.com/community/hot_gimmick so yeah. but um.... yeah. 12 is the last,. go to www.tokyojupiter.com/hotgimmick it gives you info and stuff. i looooooooooooooooooooove hot gimmick also!!!!!!!!

buhbibutterfly
12-12-2005, 08:09 AM
i love hot gimmick...as said above theres 10 vol. out so far in america...and you won't find it on tokyopop cuz it wasn't liscensed by tokyopop...but still love it...i think subaru and akane is the cutest couple from the series and subaru's sister should get shinobu ^-^ also i love ryoki he's so adorable ^-^ and even cuter when he was younger ^-^

shoujo_love
12-12-2005, 09:03 PM
i totally know wut yur talking about. lol. heh. shinogu becomes a priest in vol.12 well at least he goes to the preist dude and stuff. lol. shinogu annoys the heck outta me !
i looooooove ryoki and hatsumi together tho. lol. XD

kiola_08
12-12-2005, 09:35 PM
Yesh!! People actually know about Hot Gimmick..most people are lost when I talk about Hot Gimmick!! lol

kiola_08
12-12-2005, 09:36 PM
I was thinking about putting Hot Gimmick as my siggy..should I??

dark mousi
12-14-2005, 09:47 AM
hooo haaa, if onli the store where i live didn't sell out or missin volumes. not sure how many there r, but i did read a few. not sure which volume i stopped on though.

shoujo_love
12-22-2005, 02:59 PM
lol. kiola. you should put hot gimmick as your sig. you can find alot of things at www.livejournal.com/community/hot_gimmick there are pics and icons but you have to find em they r there tho. lol.