PDA

View Full Version : hello im new

Aly
06-07-2005, 05:08 PM
im new here. my name is alyssa(call me aly) and i have never been to a forum so im somewhat confused. i would like to meet everyone and eventually have lotsa friends ^.^

Taikyo
06-07-2005, 05:15 PM
well, welcom to AF. plz read and follow the rules. Don't spam either. ^^ PM (piravte message) me if you need anything, or read the FAQs. Enjoy your time here, and take care ok? And it's ok to be confused rite now, that's why other members that have been here longer, are for. ^^ Good luck to ya!

freya_dark_chii
06-07-2005, 05:28 PM
Hi!!! Welcome 2 Af!!!

Kurai Ha
06-07-2005, 05:37 PM
Hi, nice to meet you. My name is Kurai ha. *bows*. Welcome to AF. No spamming (talking off subject) just thought I'd clarify. You didn't spam yet, just making sure you understand what it is. I'd love to be your friend. If you want to be my friend all ya got to do is pm me. Click on my name on the top left and scroll down to private message. I used to be new to forums too and didn't have any idea what to do, it's kind of confusing at first, but you get the hang of things pretty quick. Also when you post and need to post again right afterwards 'cause of a mispelling or something, just click on the edit button, that way you don't double post. Remember, the edit button is your friend, use it often. Well, take care, have lots of fun. Hopefully I'll see ya around. Laterz.

The Rebel
06-07-2005, 05:49 PM
im new here. my name is alyssa(call me aly) and i have never been to a forum so im somewhat confused. i would like to meet everyone and eventually have lotsa friends ^.^Well hello Aly and welcome to AF. If you need any sort of help, just PM me and I'll do what I can to help. Post often, but follow the rules too. (No double posting, or SPAMming) Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laters.

Chouji
06-07-2005, 06:57 PM
welcome to AF i hope you like it here...............follow the rules and dont spam listen to mods they have alot of good advice. o yeah do you have a spare bag of chips?

Darrmyth
06-07-2005, 07:00 PM
hello there new one welcome to this your frist day at AF if you need any help pm me

Myrra
06-08-2005, 06:30 AM
hallo and welcome. Do take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them.
Have fun and post often

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

retro
06-08-2005, 10:07 AM
The promised land isn't here, Its behind you

h a l l o w e l c o m e

Ωmega
06-08-2005, 10:11 AM
yo.well,im a women of few words,so if you need anything,ask a mod,an adminstrator,or an exsiting member you trust.and stay outta trouble,theres mods everywhere. (but most of them are nice)

Trey Racer
06-08-2005, 10:19 AM
hey aly my name is Connor but call me trey have fun on AF and PM (private message) me if you need anything :)

Priest The Holy
06-08-2005, 11:19 AM
hi aly its kool ur new pm me to be my friend

Eva®
06-08-2005, 11:33 AM
Welcom to AF aly! Enjoy your time here! and hey if you want to talk to someone, just PM me:")

VARLY
06-09-2005, 07:09 AM
Hello n welcome to AF! ^^
Enjoy your stay here but don’t forget to read the FAQ first n remember the rulez well…
Have fun posting; see ya around; n if u need sumthin or searching for friends, just PM me ok ^^

Mugetsu
06-09-2005, 08:18 AM
Hello and welcome to AF. Have a look around and try to read the rule and faqs when you have a chance. See you around.

KiteX
06-09-2005, 08:20 PM
Welcome.....Hello*throws a glowing black rose at u*good bye i must leave for something........*disappears*

飛竜
06-09-2005, 09:28 PM
Hello there Aly welcome to forum anyway. I am Tatsuya Suou but also a member from Janime forum as Ryusuke Takemura. Pleased too meet you today now?

BrittyBott
06-10-2005, 10:37 PM
Do I know you? ... I mean, off these forums? I believe I do...

Well, anyways. Welcome. I hope you enjoy these forums and make some friends. PM me if you have any questions, or just wanna chat.

-Britteh

hameht
06-10-2005, 10:49 PM
ALYSSA!! You are the man! Literally. Joking....Well meet people, no double posting, and no spamming. Don't spam because remember, I know where you live. O.<;;
Tata! *Skips off into a blackened mist of hatred and dispair.*

animefreak2
06-10-2005, 10:52 PM
Hey I'm New TOOOOOO!:badrazz: :p