PDA

View Full Version : Kakei-Hatake Koga-chan, here.

Kakei-Hatake Koga
06-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Oi, this one is Koga-chan. ^^ My age doesn't matter. So, nyaa~ One of my favorite anime is Naruto. Kakashi is mine. -clears throat- Anyway, I enjoy bunchs of muzik genres, almost all of them. -nodding- I'm usually a bit hyper, so watch out for me if hyper people annoy you. I can't spell very well. Though I try, I really do! Welp, I dun like to talk about myself much, so.... That's it. Thanks for caring enough to read this. -sweat-

Chouji
06-05-2005, 06:46 PM
NHK would like you anywayz i hope you like it here post lots and have fun follow rules pm me if you want to join my family

Taikyo
06-05-2005, 06:48 PM
lol, welcom to AF. Plz do read and follow the rules. Don't spam either. Pm (piravte message) me if you need anything, or read the FAQs. And very nice Sig you gots there. Anyways, people do tend to read what you posted down here. ^^; And here *hugs and give a Kakashi plushy* take care and good luck! =D

Kakei-Hatake Koga
06-05-2005, 07:00 PM
-glomps the Kakashi plushie- Arigatou~~
This one thanks you for the welcomes, too. ^^

Kinomoto,Sakura
06-05-2005, 09:52 PM
*gives Kakei a welcome cake*Welcome to AF!^__^Have fun!

Mugetsu
06-05-2005, 10:31 PM
I can tell it will be fun having you hear. Welcome. Post a lot but don't spam!!!

Myrra
06-06-2005, 12:12 AM
hallo and welcome
Have fun , post often and read the rules

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Ami~chan
06-06-2005, 12:16 AM
Hey*steals blanket* Stick around, follow the rules and have lots of fun. PM me if you need anythin'.

DarkMagicianGirl
06-06-2005, 04:40 AM
Welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun here. If you need anything please ask. I to am a fan of naruto actually I should say I just started getting into it thanks to a friend of mine and he is my favorite character as well from that show anyway. Hope to hear from you sometime *hands you a white rose* Until then I bid you Adieu *bows before vanishing*

Doom Angel
06-06-2005, 07:42 AM
Welcome ^_^ to AF... post a lot and follow the rules.... and If u want something PM me^^

retro
06-06-2005, 08:15 AM
Plants some seeds, watch them grow, now show them off

h a l l o w e l c o m e

CuteStar
06-06-2005, 10:18 AM
Hi & Welcome to AF.I hope you have fun here and follow the rules!*gives an anime plushie*~CuteStar

~World of Elegance~
06-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Hello and Welcome Oh Hyper,yet annoying one

The Rebel
06-06-2005, 01:29 PM
Oi, this one is Koga-chan. ^^ My age doesn't matter. So, nyaa~ One of my favorite anime is Naruto. Kakashi is mine. -clears throat- Anyway, I enjoy bunchs of muzik genres, almost all of them. -nodding- I'm usually a bit hyper, so watch out for me if hyper people annoy you. I can't spell very well. Though I try, I really do! Welp, I dun like to talk about myself much, so.... That's it. Thanks for caring enough to read this. -sweat-
Hello and welcome to the AF zone. If you need any help just PM me, if you need an extra hand, I have plenty in the cooler. Post often, but follow the rules. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz. BTW sorry, I normally give out welcoming gifts, but I ran out.