PDA

View Full Version : The God of Death has arrived!

RavenZero
06-04-2005, 02:47 PM
Greeting Follish mortals, I am........
RAVENZERO!!
I am a huge G-Wing fanatic, basically I just liek any of the "Alternate Universe Gundam Series as well.... execpt for X, which was too much like the crappy uc stuff.
Anyways, I'm really new to anime, so would anyone mind showing me the ropes?

Taikyo
06-04-2005, 02:50 PM
lol, welcom to AF. Plz read and follow the rules (you'll be hearing this alot) Don't spam either! PM (piravte message) me if you need anything, or read the FAQs. Take care and good luck. And lol, nice to see you're a high and mighty person..lol =P And, maybe i will teach you a few things...its a maybe...lol

Ami~chan
06-04-2005, 02:54 PM
Welcome! I am Ami-chan; nice to meet ya. Anyways, say goodbye! *steals blanket*To your blanket, I mean.

Anyways, there's some rules around here that you need to follow. They include:
1. Don't spam; over time, you'll learn what qualifies as spam. Spam is uber annoying, and not funny or cool.

2. Don't flame! Flaming is sooo rude! Respect the opinions of others; your opinions are unique to yourself, as are the others of the forum.

3. Have fun; we don't bite... much. Stick around, post much and PM me if you need anything.

raziel
06-04-2005, 02:58 PM
welcome man i'm a huge gundam wing fan to

Sachiko-Chan
06-04-2005, 03:01 PM
Welcome to AF! PM if you need anything...I would be happy to help you in anyway possible. Have Fun!

One Last thought...

Worship Pocky and Nekos!:awe: One day they will rule the world. :D

Dark_Flame_Alchemist
06-04-2005, 03:05 PM
welcome to AF! Im Dark, and ill be your personal.........aww screw it you know what?
ill be 1 of your first friendz!
just PM me if you need NEthing ok!?

Ukyo
06-04-2005, 03:20 PM
Dang Dark, you're even corny out here too. And that one line reminded me of "Flame of Recca"...something like this "I'll be your own personal ninja" so yeah whatever. Anyway thats not the point here.

Hello and welcome to af you'll enjoy it and and make friends quite easily if you're outgoing, and if you want i'll be one just pm me and we'll talk.

TheLegendaryRoseDuelist
06-04-2005, 03:22 PM
Welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun here. If you need anything just private message me. Be careful though there are cannibals and a blanket thief running around here so secure your belongins to you. Hope to hear from you sometime *hands you a red rose* Until then...*bows before vanishing in a wind of rose petals*

Chouji
06-04-2005, 03:38 PM
welcome to AF hope you like it here post lots have fun

Jade Lee
06-04-2005, 04:14 PM
Hello new anime fan and welcome to the forums :).

Ropes about anime?
Hm..I'd say the biggest thing to know is the good download sites and the latest release dates hehe. If you're into the artwork too, the good image sites (animegalleries is one of them no da :P).

Sasura
06-04-2005, 04:19 PM
HIya and welcome to AF nice to meet you my name is *bows* Haranui Sakura at your survice

Myrra
06-04-2005, 06:29 PM
Hallo and welcome

Yea, whateveryone else has said...and look closely at my sig and realise it could be you!

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Mugetsu
06-04-2005, 06:35 PM
Welcome to the place we call AF. It's nice to meet another Gundam fan. Especially one who likes my personal favorite Gundam.

Scion
06-04-2005, 06:44 PM
Well welcome to the forums. You might want to reconsider you being the god of death because we already have one. Please note what Myrra's siggy says because I have a hunch that you might suffer that fate.

RavenZero
06-04-2005, 07:35 PM
right th3n, I'll take it all to heart. And i cant be the god of death?
Awww... man... Oh well illl just have to make my own name for myself then thank you all for being so welcoming...