PDA

View Full Version : Jay-Z and Linken Park

Aargain
05-30-2005, 09:03 PM
Alright fans of Jay-Z and Linken Park what do you think of their smash cd? I will not take any thing personal. Hit me back people. Have fun and all that jazz.

Doom Angel
06-05-2005, 10:20 AM
Their CD was great^_^Linkin Park is one of my fav bands(Linkin Park 4ever)but I don't really like Jay-Z (sorry)........but(again)their CD and DVD(don't forget that^^)was perfect....

Lightningstar
06-05-2005, 10:34 AM
I like Linkin Park, but I can't stand hip hop or rap, so mixing the two together, is ruining a perfectly good song. (In my opinion) I've only heard "Encore" though.

Dark Sephiroth
06-29-2005, 09:14 AM
i think that there should be more songs on it but apart from that it is a good album and plz spell linkin park correct next time you type/write it

kaisen
06-29-2005, 09:45 AM
Linkin Park definately! Don't really like Jay-Z...

Marie2007
06-29-2005, 09:58 AM
the cd wasnt great it was awesome.

EvaŽ
06-29-2005, 10:20 AM
Linkin Park is cool! Jay Z ?? I don't listen to him ,. but the mix was okay I guess.. but I prefer to listen to linkin Park only

Aargain
07-02-2005, 03:53 PM
thank you everyone that has responed:awe: . keep it comming.

KidCash
07-02-2005, 04:00 PM
That song needs a Encore

Nerveya
07-02-2005, 04:13 PM
Love linkin park! =D They're great, they don't have any songs that i don't like ^_~ Never really listened to Jay-Z though... so i don't know about that~

Fatality
07-04-2005, 03:26 AM
I like Linkin park very much... They are awesome ^_^

Yojimbo51
07-05-2005, 01:47 PM
I grew out of Linkin Park a while ago, but even when I did like them I thought that Album was a travesty.

cowboydemon666
07-05-2005, 11:58 PM
i thought the cd was pretty good but i dont really like Jay-z. i love linkin park though but i've listened to them one too many times...

Circa
07-06-2005, 12:06 AM
I like Linkin Park, but I can't stand hip hop or rap, so mixing the two together, is ruining a perfectly good song. (In my opinion) I've only heard "Encore" though.Well you don't like hip hop or rap huh? Linkin Park has a pretty fair share of raping. I don't understand how it was Rolling Stones #1 rock band. It's not all rock they use synthesizers and some drumb beats not to mention the rap. So I think you might like a little bit of rap. Anyway, Jay Z I'm not really digging him, but I can't say I dig Linkin Park either, I guess I'm more of a Emo/rock band lover, like The Used and Senses Fail. I don't believe though that Jay Z and Linkin park should have done a duo. So whatever I'm out I said my peace.

Jam Master Funktrain
07-06-2005, 04:29 PM
Linkin Park sucks. Jay-Z sucks. So what kind of result would you get by putting them together? Suckiness.

Linkin Park has crappy, uninspired music, with some of the crappiest rapping ever heard, usually about moronic teenage problems that all the emo-goths can "relate" to.

Jay-Z was good in the begining, but now all he raps about is hoes, bling, and shoulders.

Their pairing is an abortion to music.

MSCBrock
07-06-2005, 07:25 PM
Hmmm...... Jay Z and Linkin Park's album Collision Course I guess it's ok I mean it's not my favorite album by Linkin Park but both artists did a good job on putting those songs together so yeah it was a good cd. http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/smile.gif

Tsuna Kadiri
07-06-2005, 07:34 PM
I don't think it was that bad. I remember watching a Jay-Z and Linkin Park concert on MTV a while ago. I kind of liked it. I thought it sounded pretty cool when Jay-Z rapped over Linkin Park tracks. But when Chester sang over some of Jay-Z's songs... eh, I didn't like it so much. ><

souless cowboy
07-08-2005, 09:41 AM
Alright fans of Jay-Z and Linken Park what do you think of their smash cd? I will not take any thing personal. Hit me back people. Have fun and all that jazz.Well to start it off, its Linkin Park *fwap*. I think it was horrible. Absoultely pathetic in every way and in fact ruined my entire opinion of the band to point of ripping their poster off meh wall. Now chester is alone to be by himself o.o Aneh way i hate collision course with a hate like no other. People that know me, KNOW i hate them now and that is all. That cd killed my once fav. band. Reanimation almost did it, Collision Course finished the job.<true that>

--soulesshttp://www.animeforum.com/uploads/hblah6.gif

____
07-08-2005, 07:24 PM
It was pretty good. Linkin Park is great, but I don't really like Jay-Z. Still, it wasn't bad.

Chibi Goku
07-08-2005, 07:42 PM
I think it's pretty good. I especially liked the songs were Mike Shinoda and Jay-Z rap together. But Chester and Jay-Z........Don't Mix >_<