PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

Benitora_shadowman
05-27-2005, 03:30 PM
Omigosh! I can't believe Carrie won!!! I wanted BO to win! whaaaaaaaaaa!!!! So not fair! who were you rooting for?

Iya
05-27-2005, 09:11 PM
I'm glad Carrie won.
I liked her better.
I think she won because she has musical element, country.
But my friend said that because one black guy, one black girl, and one white girl have already won, Bo should have one.
Guess not.

babykitsune0406
05-29-2005, 06:51 PM
i was rooting for that one rock singer. then i think they kicked him off, so i rooted for bo. carrie had no enthusiasm whatsoever. i'm not trying to be mean, but the girl cannot sing. she bored me.

Ami~chan
05-29-2005, 07:01 PM
Are you talking about Constantine? Yeah, I was rootin' for him too. But when it came down to the final two, I wanted Bo to win.

But he didn't. ;__;

mai_wheeler
05-31-2005, 10:43 AM
I didnt care cause I like both Carrie and Bo....but I cryed when Antoney got voted off!:(

Benitora_shadowman
06-01-2005, 03:31 AM
Carrie is good at singing, some country songs are good. Bo is awesome though because in the finals, Clive Davis wanted to make a contract with Bo, before they said who was the American Idol. That's a good deal!!! They both make cds!

Sir moomoocow of Edgeley
06-04-2005, 03:50 PM
Omigosh! I can't believe Carrie won!!! I wanted BO to win! whaaaaaaaaaa!!!! So not fair! who were you rooting for?

I'd rather pickle my eyeballs than watch that.

Momijilol
06-04-2005, 04:47 PM
I wanted Bo to win but I KNEW Carrie was gonna win, I dunno why either!!!! It was wierd, I can't believe they now have BoBise Day in Alabama!!!!!! Do kids get out' school for that?????

Benitora_shadowman
06-04-2005, 08:25 PM
oh yeah the BoBise Day! I forgot about that. He is soo lucky and loved by all the people in alabama. I think it's kewl to have a day named after you. Honestly, I dont really think carrie is that good. even jasmine trias wasnt good! it was juss that people's vote matters, not talent! something like that