PDA

View Full Version : who hates yugio,i dunno how to even spell it lol sad...

naiume
05-18-2005, 03:29 PM
who totally despices(hates) yugio(spelled wrong i dont care)....i kno i do...

Dark-Sasuke
05-18-2005, 03:43 PM
Yea yu-gi-oh sucks theres no actions its a damn crad game, it seem yugi has a paper cut, the world may be in jeperdy

Blood Angel
05-18-2005, 03:47 PM
that show is horrible its the worst show ever!!! to much friendship crap

Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy
05-18-2005, 04:29 PM
who totally despices(hates) yugio(spelled wrong i dont care)....i kno i do...i'm right there with ya dude

Great Fang
05-18-2005, 04:47 PM
Yugio sucks out loud its so stupid!

MingUe
05-18-2005, 07:31 PM
Hmm, I've had a moan about this somewhere else I think. I really don't like Yu-gi-oh

angelstar2000
06-26-2006, 06:44 AM
I really hate the show but my bother forses me to watch it with him. and sadly i know how to spell Yu-Gi-Oh but hopefully im wrong.

Beautiful_Disaster
06-26-2006, 09:15 AM
I do,i can't like it at all...too boring and its about people with cards.Just lame

yoko.......
06-26-2006, 12:06 PM
I use to like it, but i still think it's okay...my older cousin think's the show is okay but it would be better if yugio was evil from the start and turned good and dident have all the freind ship stuff...

Sesshomaru Girlfriend
07-02-2006, 07:01 AM
Oh! ^^ you guys might hate it but it is one of the most popular aime in the world! For me I really don't hate it I really like Kaiba and Joey and playing the card game is kinda fun the anime is alright but the friendship stuff sucks but its not that bad that I hate it.It is kinda like Card Captor Sakura only boyish. :rolleyes:

A True Friend
08-27-2006, 02:09 PM
I don't hate it

but I don't like it either

its just too confusing

kurosaki
08-28-2006, 04:44 AM
hmm... i think yugioh is the best anime in the world..

beside of the fierceful battle, it teaches us the importance of strong bond made by friendship... if you don't like it, maybe you just need some friends...

Nuka Dragonedge
08-30-2006, 12:08 AM
i have one word to describe that serries "eww"

kurosaki
09-08-2006, 02:16 AM
o yea??? what part of yugioh you don't like?

iMud
09-08-2006, 03:03 AM
Yugi Oh! is the besteshhhhht anime in the whole universe. Its one of my favs. Its too good to ignore

None of the above
09-08-2006, 04:13 AM
I don't even know why I participate in this conversation, 'cause I never answered till now a Yu-Gi-Oh question... I stood apart of these fans...
I can't say I really hate the series, but I feel an immense dislike for it. It's to childish and also borring for me.
If you want to know my whole opinion, PM...

The_SolarGod
09-08-2006, 06:00 AM
I like the game but i dont like the show that much

Otaku Ichise
09-08-2006, 06:11 AM
I dont like it, simple as that.

Nuka Dragonedge
09-08-2006, 09:50 AM
o yea??? what part of yugioh you don't like?i have a list!!!

its about cards (see my point ppl?!)
Yugi gets a paper cut then the world is about to end!
almost all the charactors are anoying!!
and Yugi's hair is wild!
get my points?
i have more....

Atara Inferno
09-08-2006, 10:14 AM
Really, Yugioh isn't that bad. I don't hate it. The first time I watched Yugioh, I hated them until new monsters and new series starts interest me.

Otaku Ichise
09-08-2006, 10:53 AM
Yugioh for certain ages, also simple as that.

Koshiro
09-08-2006, 11:25 AM
OK guys, just to get a few things straight, Yu-Gi-Oh! is not about cards. It's about a pharoah who's spirit was sealed away inside of a magical item (known as one of the Millineum Items) and now in modern day a boy named Yugi Moto released him and they have "become one" so to say. The two of them along with their friends have to re-collect the memories of the Pharoah, gather all of the Millineum Items, and stop psychos who some way or another got their hands on one of the Millineum Items from taking over and/or destroying the world. Honestly, saying Yu-Gi-Oh! is about cards is like saying Gungrave is about guns and Inuyasha is about swords.

Now that thats been said, I love the show. I know many of you may think that their constant talk of friendship and kindness may be annoying, but believe it or not its something the world really needs right now. As for the characters themselves, I think the bad guys on this show are awesome. I mean come on have any of the people who hate Yu-Gi-Oh! ever seen Yami Marik? I've seen some really bad dudes in many different animes, but this guy is just pure evil, and I meen PURE EVIL.

Now about the part of the show that actually deals with cards, its not like their sitting down at a table playing UNO. They are playing a game where their cards come to life (actually most of the time its a virtual image of the card but sometimes it becomes real, blame Kaiba) and usually their soul is at stake. Honestly, I doubt I could play a game knowing that if I lose I will be cast into eternal darkness.

Overall, its a good show & it has a great storyline, however it just may not be as enjoyable if you do not watch it from the beggning.

anime4fun
09-12-2006, 03:41 PM
yeh I don't like the franchise...its aimed at a younger audience and pitched towards the west to try and bring in more anime fans, guess it kinda works. if it gets youngsters into anime and manga I'm not complaining really.

my little cousin reads the manga and watchs the show, sometimes I watch it with him when hes at my house, hes about 6, does he understand it all? then again, its not exactly complex is it? bores me frankly

kurosaki
09-15-2006, 02:56 AM
of course.. if you take example of a 6 years old boy... he wouldn't understand any anime... just told him to watch naruto or one piece, he wouldn't understand it's story either...

which I don't like, the americans change the names of the characters in yugioh,,, here's the example : Jounouchi Katsuya became Joey Wheeler, Jounouchi Shizuka became Serenity, Mazaki Anzu bezame Tea Gardner, and many more..!! I just hate Americans for that...

Beyond The Grave
09-15-2006, 04:56 AM
Hold the phone Kurosaki! It's not our fault that ppl here dubbed the stuff, ppl who watch anime don't want it dubbed but can we help it if we don't control the tv? NO! So don't start hating americans UNTIL u know the full story...got it?

I am not afraid to say that I love yugioh^^; It's not all about cards, they just play them all the time that's all and if u were really into it u would know that. Yami, Yugi, and Seto are my fav characters in the series since they really keep the story going. The only thing I don't like is Tea and her talking about friendship( that's why I love Tea-bashing stories woot!) Geez...I don't know y ur hating it so bad I mean look at Inuyasha and all the others that have the same repetitive stuff in it, and u can't say it doesn't because how many times have they killed monsters in so many episodes until they move on onto the next big thing hm? But if u don't like the anime and such read the Manga, I heard it was much more liking for teh ppl who want to see and read the real story of Yugioh

I agree wholeheartly with u aswell Koshiro, u make an excellent point^^;

little_black_angel#666
09-16-2006, 01:49 PM
yeah,I hate yo-gi-oh!This anime totally sucks!!!!!><In each episodes all the characters are playing cards and that's all.It's just stupid,I am getting bored from it so I totally hate it!yep!!!http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/glare.gif

razzen88
09-22-2006, 03:39 PM
man i hate the thing. every. single. season they say it is the last one but NOOOO it just keeps going! kill it!!!!

kurosaki
09-25-2006, 05:23 AM
Hold the phone Kurosaki! It's not our fault that ppl here dubbed the stuff, ppl who watch anime don't want it dubbed but can we help it if we don't control the tv? NO! So don't start hating americans UNTIL u know the full story...got it?

I am not afraid to say that I love yugioh^^; It's not all about cards, they just play them all the time that's all and if u were really into it u would know that. Yami, Yugi, and Seto are my fav characters in the series since they really keep the story going. The only thing I don't like is Tea and her talking about friendship( that's why I love Tea-bashing stories woot!) Geez...I don't know y ur hating it so bad I mean look at Inuyasha and all the others that have the same repetitive stuff in it, and u can't say it doesn't because how many times have they killed monsters in so many episodes until they move on onto the next big thing hm? But if u don't like the anime and such read the Manga, I heard it was much more liking for teh ppl who want to see and read the real story of Yugioh

I agree wholeheartly with u aswell Koshiro, u make an excellent point^^;
I got your point here,, just so you know, I watch the anime and read the manga,,,
but I like the point that you say you love yugioh, people usually hate it because they said that yugioh is all about cards,,, SO WHAT,,!!!??? Cards are the highlight of the story, and know one thing, that's why yugioh is soooo popular in the world, even if everyone in the forum hate it,,, that's not gonna change the fact,,,

Beyond the Grave KO
10-29-2006, 12:11 PM
I hate Yu Gi Oh with a passion and plz don't kill me cuz I spelled it right...

Ryth
10-29-2006, 12:48 PM
I can't stand it. People shouldn't solve their problems with cardboard. The world should not be put in the hands of a card game. I read the manga and I saw the anime. Season Zero was alright compared to everything else, but then again, everything else is mind-numbing.

Riina-chan
10-29-2006, 01:17 PM
I hate it. I haven't seen even one hole episode... I don't like animes that are always the same...

haseopkk
10-29-2006, 01:22 PM
yugioh bites

Koshiro
10-30-2006, 10:27 AM
I'm starting to notice a pattern here, everyone who hates Yu-Gi-Oh! either thinks its a show about cards or has either hardly seen one episode.

Poor judgement anyone? Or can someone give me a better explanation of why its so bad besides "it sucks".

Ayame_Sohma
10-30-2006, 12:51 PM
I dont really hate it but i do think its lame but i hate dragon ball Z more grrrrr evil anime

Voyueristic-Narcissist
10-30-2006, 01:23 PM
I agree, yugio is really stupid. It doesn't make any sense either, I mean, at least some animes actually make sense as to whats going on.

angelic_assasin
10-30-2006, 07:05 PM
well i cant really say i hate yugioh, but its just lame and boring. i used to watch it and think it was ok, but every season it gets lamer and lamer...and i have much better to do. I dont hate it, just not my thing. but little boys do like it though ~_^

mikk
10-30-2006, 07:56 PM
Horrible Anime

_-Midnight-_
10-30-2006, 08:00 PM
i ahte ugioh it smokes poo

Kid-Buu
11-07-2006, 12:04 AM
Yu-Gi-Oh is not that good.

oXHakuXo
11-07-2006, 03:28 AM
Ahh, I don't like Yu-Gi-Oh. >_> It bugs me that a bunch of CARDS can sometimes put the world to an end. I mean, PLEASE. ;_;
I mean, if the bad guy was going to start using his evil cards or whatever, they should like, slice his head off while he's drawing his card. xP

kyubichan
11-16-2006, 01:51 PM
I think Beyond the Grave has made a point right there (w/c few people actually see), that all anime have repetitive things. Killing monsters, catching monsters, saving kidnapped people. It's just with YuGiOh, it's done with cards. Also, the manga originally did not revolve solely around the card game. The anime, however, became what it is that we watch today because it is targeted at a YOUNGER AUDIENCE (a.k.a. those who will BUY THE CARDS). YGO is just like Pokemon and Digimon; it's for kids, and you must be an idiot not to get THAT.

For the record: YGO anime, I love/hate it. Yugi's hair is horrible. "Friendship" premise is overused BUT it's fun to watch at times, a lot better than it's spin off. The manga is a thousand times better than the anime, and I applaud it.

zerog
11-16-2006, 03:21 PM
I like it cuz they showed a unique way of fighting monsters with cards and was more visual, rather then just putting a card down, an actual creature shows up... they reason I hated it is cuz of thier voices sometimes it was like speed racer where they get shocked for no reason...

koori-chan
11-18-2006, 07:12 AM
Well... I'll be lying if I said I dislike it... I despise it.

There are a lot of things I hate about it. And here's my list:

#5- Gimme hugs!

Sure, there's a good lesson on friendship and all but that and cards are pretty much everything that goes on in Yugioh. The friendship thing isn't bad but... its too much. It's like some kind of twisted version of the Carebears...

#4- Cards this, cards that.

It's all about cards! You don't see anything wrong with that?! Hello! We need some action! Yeah, sure, there was this part where they played with the dice thingys but that was still boring anyway.

#3- Yugioh defies the laws of space and time!

Well, yeah, with the reincarnation stuff and all it really does defy the laws of physics and all but... what I mean is, they play this one card game and it takes like 4 or 5 or more episodes to finish! Come on, a card game doesn't even last for an hour!

#2- Er... get a life?

Like I said, it's all about cards. It's like these people can't live without them! They're a bunch of cards people! I don't see a good reason to die for them.

#1- Yugi's hair

Come on, can you honestly say you're not annoyed by it? It's like... so tall and spiky and exactly how much did yugi spend on hair gel to get it to stay up like that all the time?!

Well... I think there's more... but I forgot...

Mr.Moomoo
11-18-2006, 12:04 PM
Yeah I hate it. It was kinda cool at first then it got old.

Tsuneki
11-18-2006, 12:06 PM
It's Alright
O.O

airforcekikyou
11-18-2006, 12:08 PM
I cant stand yugio

-akichan-
11-18-2006, 12:16 PM
Well, i....DON'T like it, because it just makes me feel uncomfortable seeing the story just going as inserting a card and monsters fighting monsters. No matter how much this influenced Pokemon or digimon, the population of Yugio in my book was always in the same low status ><; Sorry.

Oh lemme edit this--If i wanna get obsessed of Yugioh, i could seriously waste lots of my time, my energy, and my money to buy the obsession. However, i didn't, because i knew that little kids would lose themselves cos of this series, and i know i would too, that's why i stayed away from it. I'm pretty sure that most of you heard of the news about the kids has gotten physically violated and lost their minds and concious cos of this series.

Kurumirina
11-18-2006, 01:00 PM
Ok if this thread was like 2 years or maybe 1 and half years ago I would say it was a pretty good anime....but now that anime is well...CRAP!there are so many anime better then this...

fullmetalx89
11-18-2006, 02:58 PM
I dislike it.

Sagat
11-18-2006, 03:32 PM
A crappy anime built upon the success concept of Pokemon, only it uses cards and its anime as the vehicle in which to convince suckers of all ages to buy them.

Princess Hoshi
11-22-2006, 05:17 PM
Yu-gi-oh! is just a advertisement so young children can go out, waste money and buy the cards. I liked it, but then I got so bored with it. I like to play the card game now and then (also the only card game I understand!!). Also, I thought the first volume of the manga was good. =) It is alot better than its spinoff, I have to say.

Also, the plot is basically the same. Yugi-kun acts like it is the end of the world when he loses a duel. I mean, come on. It's a card game. IT'S PAPER WITH A PRETTY PICTURE ON IT THAT IS DEPENDING LIFE OR DEATH. Friendship is a strong and powerful thing, but they use too much of it! =( You might wanna cut down on the friendship speeches and hugs and the HUGGING...! So MUCH OF IT!! O_O

Koori-chan, I agree with you. Don't the characters have another life other than a card game? o_O It would be nice if they did something different for a change...really...>>

jus390
11-22-2006, 11:45 PM
Well you know a few years back i was kinda into it im talking the cards and everything but it started to just like make me mad so now i absolutely cant stand it so yes i hate it

kyubichan
11-23-2006, 09:00 AM
I like to play the card game now and then (also the only card game I understand!!).

XD What got me into the anime is also the card game. It's the only TCG that doesn't make my brain bleed. LOLz *gah @ Duel Masters*

Also, I thought the first volume of the manga was good.

The manga is better than the anime, and it stops way before where the anime does (200+ episodes of card battles???) XD

katrina03
11-25-2006, 06:38 AM
i love yugioh!!!tell me who hate me...we'll have a war!!!

Princess Hoshi
11-26-2006, 06:51 PM
XD What got me into the anime is also the card game. It's the only TCG that doesn't make my brain bleed. LOLz *gah @ Duel Masters*

I find the card game very fun to play...I love my deck on Yu-gi-oh!: Duelist of the Roses. ^^ It overpowers ALL. xD Lots of female monsters. x3 Duel Masters is WAY to complex for me. o-o I just stare at the TV screen and say "what"? o_O;

kyubichan
11-27-2006, 12:05 PM
I find the card game very fun to play...I love my deck on Yu-gi-oh!: Duelist of the Roses. ^^ It overpowers ALL. xD Lots of female monsters. x3 Duel Masters is WAY to complex for me. o-o I just stare at the TV screen and say "what"? o_O;

XD Magic's TCGs leave me "Duuuuuh." Duel Masters is just... so mind-numbing! I have the GBA game, and oh lord, did I make the mistake of trying it out...

I don't understand why some people call YGO "difficult". Probably because of the different rules set for tournaments. But really, its basics are the easiest to learn compared to other TCGs *glad to find a fellow YGO TCG lover*

Psychicmind
12-08-2006, 07:14 PM
I dislike all badly dubbed anime, including Yugioh. I used to watch it a few years ago, but not anymore. The manga is WAY better, especially the first series. I also like the card game. It's fun to play from time to time. I have a deck destruction deck on Yugioh Nightmare Troubadour.

chyrak
12-13-2006, 04:32 AM
I love yu-gi-oh i dont know what you mean by no action there is loads of it and it has one of the best story lines of any anime show so there now you got me p*ssed

Jagan Eye
12-29-2006, 05:27 PM
I used to like Yu-Gi-Oh when it first came out, but I really don't like it. They tried to make it big, fast, and failed. The story is kind of annoying too. How does the fate of the world depend on if Yugi wins a duel or not? Its not that well thought out in my opinion. And now they've got this new Yu-Gi-Oh GX or whatever.

Perpetual Specter
12-30-2006, 01:40 PM
agreed-at first I liked the card game,but the tv show sucks imo.
cmon it is just a game,u really dont pose a big threat to humanity
with a paper card

the card game itself is a lot better than the show

ishakak
01-01-2007, 02:19 PM
well yugioh is very pathetic and boring... i don't like it in ways that u may not understand.
Ppl, the point here is that some pplz like it and some ppl don't.So please take a chill a pill and don't get mad at each other for it

RAMENROCKS
01-11-2007, 08:46 PM
listen. yugioh does not suck!4kids does and everyone knows it.imagine if it was dubbed by viz media or by the same people who dub bleach. it would be way better.in the original manga it wasnt centered around the tcg.it was about a pharoah who has the ability to make the games he plays shadow games and he bettled villains by playing games with them and if yami(pharoah)won he would make them play a penallty game. but he would ony do that to help his freinds.to tel you the truth i would have preffered it if they didnt center it around the tcg

♥Maiden.Cookie♥
01-30-2007, 03:50 AM
I don't hate it but I don't like it so much to Oo;,but it is still fun to play the card game!

Famahama
01-30-2007, 04:16 AM
Everyone have different tastes in anime . Yea i hate Yu-Gi-Oh for some reason maybe because of the crappy story lines . And also because i hate anime which involves cards . But also maybe other people like that type of anime . One of the Yu-Gi-Oh game is good (to me of course) . I been playing it for a few days and soon i get irritated of the game somehow .

ishakak
01-30-2007, 08:18 PM
Well, i have never really bothered in reading some yugioh in my shonen jump magazenes but as far as the anime, it's crappy in my oppinion. The bad voice for yugioh is kind of annoying, its' kind of too full of friendship crap, not that friendship crap is bad......it just sort of ruins it.

RAMENROCKS
02-09-2007, 10:08 PM
you guys should see the last four episodes. where Yugi dueled the Pharoah,it was awesome.i bet most of you said yugioh sucked because you didn't want to feel left out in this forum.

katrina03
03-22-2007, 01:21 AM
you guys should see the last four episodes. where Yugi dueled the Pharoah,it was awesome.i bet most of you said yugioh sucked because you didn't want to feel left out in this forum.

i agree with you...yugioh is good. maybe you just felt like hating it because you're not able to go with the flow of its storylines. but its really good...peace to you all!!

Sanosuke23
04-01-2007, 03:08 AM
Uhm, quick question.

If you don't like the show/series/CCG/whatever, then why would you put such a thing on the Yu-Gi-Oh! subforum? To troll?

I wonder what would happen if I went into another subforum and put up this poll for that anime? How fast would it be closed?

By the way, my vote would be for no. I don't hate it, and that's why I'm IN this subforum. I'm kinda sad the mod failed to point out that if you hate it so much, you shouldn't wander in here. Geez, people...>_>;;

Hamashimura
04-07-2007, 06:05 PM
I really have to agree with Sanosuke23

Hamashimura
04-07-2007, 06:13 PM
I really have to agree with Sanosuke23