PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw star series 2?

Dark-Sasuke
05-17-2005, 05:56 PM
I heard from my friend that there bringing an new series of outlaw star, and the ending of outlaw star was kinda like a cliffhanger, so they could build of the story, anyone know anything about this new series and if there is one?

Devilstears
05-27-2005, 02:31 AM
What?! There might be a second series to Outlaw star?! YEAH!!! This is my favorite anime and making it longer is like a dream come true. I dont know anything about it but I do hope it is true.

Blood Angel
05-28-2005, 03:11 PM
a 2nd series awesome i hope there is kuz that was my favorite anime ever and still is

Kiba'
06-06-2005, 01:31 PM
I have seen Outlaw Star and that was a awesome anime but i really hope there coming ou twith a part 2. I wonder what there gonna do but im sorry i havtn heardnothing? Anyone else ?

Ranshiin
06-07-2005, 05:57 AM
I've heard a lot about this.

Apparently from what I've heard they're making a definite Manga, but as for the anime, I hear rumors the second series may be based upon the Space Forces instead of the actual OLS crew. anyway that's just rumors.

also I've heard that Fred Lou dies. again, a rumor. I doubt seeing it even if it does come out, I mean it was released in like, 2000, right? I only saw it last year. O_O

spanky79
06-07-2005, 12:27 PM
I heard from my friend that there bringing an new series of outlaw star, and the ending of outlaw star was kinda like a cliffhanger, so they could build of the story, anyone know anything about this new series and if there is one?
Sheep don't believe it, its false hope if it was there would be something on the internet and believe me i've been lookin for about 2 years ITS NOT OUT THERE!

Perrinaybara162
06-07-2005, 01:01 PM
I seriously doubt that after all this time that they would bring it back in a second season, but i really hope they do. Outlaw Star is the anime that got me into anime. Its my personal favorite anime in existence and I would kill for a second series. But, again, I doubt it.

Dark-Sasuke
06-07-2005, 01:10 PM
Yea but at the end it says "see you again" so there must be

Kiba'
06-07-2005, 01:50 PM
Well nobody knows.... owhowho mysterious... we will find out now wont we. AOh and about online. Everything isnt online man you know and maybe if it is you just havnt found it i mean i havnt either but its better to keep you hopes up. RIGHT???

Ωmega
06-07-2005, 01:54 PM
ive heard this rumor for some time now,my opinions on it...its possible.as for the wait,look how long it took for sailormoon s to be released after the r series.i think it was like 4 or 5 years....

spanky79
06-07-2005, 01:58 PM
Well nobody knows.... owhowho mysterious... we will find out now wont we. AOh and about online. Everything isnt online man you know and maybe if it is you just havnt found it i mean i havnt either but its better to keep you hopes up. RIGHT???
Hopes all well and good but if its false hope and the internet houses information on practically EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

eruda
06-10-2005, 06:11 PM
Oh no...I really hope this isn't true. I love Outlaw Star and adding to it would just ruin it!

S_C_L-1
07-14-2005, 06:41 AM
Technically, the second OLS is already out (i think its called "angel links" or something)
But its supposed to be "less than good"...

But they might be working on a second OLS that focuses on the same crew as the original (but , in my opinion, it'll b hard to top it off) and theres a good chance of it beeing "less than good" (if they actually make it it'll b more oriented to the north american audience) so i wouldnt get my hopes too high... Sry to be the bearer of bad news to you all... (crosses fingers it wont s**k)