PDA

View Full Version : Is there a more adult cardcaptors?

jhonnyramone
05-13-2005, 12:06 AM
Ya well... i heared taht there is a more adult version of cardcaptors than the one they used to show and was wondering if anyone could share any info?http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/eek.gif

-Naota-
05-13-2005, 07:40 AM
iver nerver head of that before and hwo could they make it more mature anyway? anyway i go tno sources u can use for this cept google

Corina
05-14-2005, 01:27 AM
hmm. i don't think i've heard of it

Saiyuko
05-14-2005, 01:32 AM
I don't really consider it more "adult".You're probaly looking for the uncut version of the show(jap.version of the show).There was reasons why they cut some things out of the original version of the show,when they translated it into america they removed the content parents might not think is suitable.Jeez,they were showing it on KSWB for the heck of it,they had to cut out alot of things out of it for a reason.

Nobunaga
05-14-2005, 02:38 AM
Ive never listened about this version, if you now, tell me.

[Please don't attach pointless images]

-Naota-
05-14-2005, 03:03 AM
lol how can a show like card captors be unsiutible for kids i mean there prety much feeding kids pokemon which is a lot like cock fighting (two animals battle until one loses) and thats animal rights just taken away!...and there all saying "u GOTTA catch em all" man screw you i dont GOTTA do anything u tell me my mom said not to listen to strangers anyway.

Ami~chan
05-16-2005, 08:41 PM
Hmm... You are probably talking about Cardcaptor Sakura, the "uncut" version of Cardcaptors. There is some content I don't think that parents would appreciate their children seeing (such as the multiple gay pairings and such). Personally, this made the anime all the better.

Havana
05-16-2005, 09:18 PM
lol how can a show like card captors be unsiutible for kids i mean there prety much feeding kids pokemon which is a lot like cock fighting (two animals battle until one loses) and thats animal rights just taken away!...and there all saying "u GOTTA catch em all" man screw you i dont GOTTA do anything u tell me my mom said not to listen to strangers anyway.
What you are talking about is the 'americanized' dubbed version, they ruined it to put it on a timeslot for kids. Actually it's not suitable because of the incest, between Sakura and Tomoyo is more evident in the uncut version. But not in the dubbed, the chinese version is uncut to, but with a different language. It has Yoai (boy/boy), in the english Li has a crush on Yuki but no sign of it. But i've never seen the jap, only 4 eps of the chinese one, totally different from english. Li actually turns red(really red) around yuki.O_o.

[BlackDeath]
05-17-2005, 12:01 AM
Yes there is, almost all animes has Doujinshi, fan based comics, since it's fan based it's not official obviously, info...

As for an anime, or rather H version, Vampire is right, none of them are official anyway. MADE BY OBSESSIVE FANS, you do realise they are kids...

bloodryne
05-18-2005, 10:07 AM
yes! ive heard of it! its pretty bad that they cut it out on the english version..[ sobs ] but u could read the manga..in the 6 th book ^_^

Die Tod von Euch
05-20-2005, 07:34 PM
Actually it's not suitable because of the incest, between Sakura and Tomoyo is more evident in the uncut version.

Ano... There was no incest. Tomoyo has a CRUSH on Sakura...they don't do anything.

Also, there wasn't yaoi. There was shounen-ai between Touya and Yukito, and yes Li had a crush on Yuki too. They never actually showed anything, but a lot was implied and Yuki even said he loved Touya most. There was also talk of how Yue was with Clow in the past. And they turned that one guy into a girl in the dub...

But, yes, those are the types of things that were removed. Also, if I recall correctly, they cut out a LOT of episodes for the TV airing, skipping right to when Li arrives....

Ami~chan
05-20-2005, 07:37 PM
They sure did; personally, Cardcaptors was just plain awful. Cardcaptor Sakura was a really good show; who cares if they have some girl/girl and guy/guy affection going on? It's not like they showed anything >.>

Some things are just better left alone; Cardcaptor Sakura is a prime example.

Rageling
05-23-2005, 04:14 AM
Why must america ruin everything.

animeadmirer
05-25-2005, 03:02 PM
Okay... If you say so...

I've never heard of or seen any adult version of Cardcaptors. Not unless you count all those doujinshis, fanfics, and that cardcaptor based manga.

/Aifa|
05-26-2005, 07:21 AM
I dont think there ever will be a more adult version of ccs. Dont get your hopes up. ....i actually dont see how it would work.

Oh, but if you mean adult as in Sakura all grown up then that would be pretty cool :P

DarkShadow60
06-12-2005, 09:43 PM
Tomoyo crush on Sakura was alittle odd but I think in uncut epsoides Sakura felt somewhat (don't quote me on that) uneasy will Tomoyo acted around her some of the time.

linny12013
06-14-2005, 06:27 PM
uh no never

ancientsilence
06-14-2005, 11:51 PM
I dont think there ever will be a more adult version of ccs. Dont get your hopes up. ....i actually dont see how it would work.

Oh, but if you mean adult as in Sakura all grown up then that would be pretty cool :PWell, you can check out Tsubasa: Resovouir Chronicles (I have no idea how to spell the second word), it's when Sakura and Lee are older, teens maybe, and has characters from other CLAMP works too.

erick
06-15-2005, 12:02 AM
Ive Never Heard Of That

Hmmm...

DarkShadow60
06-17-2005, 10:15 PM
really.....

hmmm

Kentredenite
06-20-2005, 08:15 PM
If there is one, I guess Tsubasa: Resevoir Chronicle would be it, but that really has nothing in common with Card Captor Sakura except some characters.

DarkShadow60
07-02-2005, 07:00 PM
.....ok......

BurningBlazeX
12-11-2006, 08:15 PM
ok, there is no way possible to make the show more "adult" its meant for younger viewers and thats how it'll stay, and yes...the worst thing america could have done is try and dub Cardcaptor Sakura...why do a show, when you have to skip around in episodes, and cut out half of the episodes that were originally created...come on...STUPID

Alice Lost
12-13-2006, 01:48 AM
Oh! But I have heared of a Hentai version (AKA: XXX Rated) of Cardcaptor Sakura before, ever since a pervert in my old school shoved a copy in front of me before class started. Due to the administrator's advice, I am not going to give you the website address, Mr. pervert.

Jagan Eye
02-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Well, you can check out Tsubasa: Resovouir Chronicles (I have no idea how to spell the second word), it's when Sakura and Lee are older, teens maybe, and has characters from other CLAMP works too.
Tsubasa has a better storyline the Cardcaptures and theres Clow in it too. The characters are more sophisticated and smarter. Tomoyo is in it somewhat but not really. Tsubasa is amazing and the storyline is great. If you want a story about Sakura and Syaoran (Lee) then this is what you want.

WhatIsAUserName
02-01-2007, 10:59 PM
I guess TRC is a more "grown-up" version in that they aren't kids any more, but it's not like a continuation of CCS, instead all they're doing is taking the same characters, making them older, and shoving them into a completely different plot situation.

Ah, but it is pretty amazing.

小美ドクロchan
02-02-2007, 11:12 AM
mmm like many before said, you're thinking of the original version of Card Captor Sakura which I certainly wouldn't say is adult but it is more mature because there are many things in Japan that is acceptable to show children unlike in the US.

If you would like to see this version, you can find it on DVD at any movie store or online stores like amazon. You can also find illegal copies on torrent sites but I'm not allowed to say where. :P