PDA

View Full Version : Attention Linkin Park Fans!!

karasu13
05-02-2005, 08:24 AM
I don't know if any of you have heard about this already, but Chester Bennington, lead singer of Linkin Park is currently getting divorced from his wife, Samantha. They still haven't figured out what they're gonna do with their 3 year old son, Draven, but personally, I think he should go to Chester. Anyway, please post what you think here. More info to come, as soon as I hear it.

Dark-Angel
05-02-2005, 09:25 AM
no havent heard that men
that reall blows (sorry for my langues)

lots of love Dark-Angel

dark nightmare
05-02-2005, 09:29 AM
i dinth heard it eighter.
Wats conna happen?

i hope they keep singing

darkmaster
05-02-2005, 12:15 PM
What happened between Cheaster and his wife anyway, thats what n one has tld me yet, i thought they got along fine and stuff .

Myrra
05-02-2005, 12:51 PM
I hate to say this, but

1. It's really no one's business what's going on between them
and
2. all music news should be kept to J-pop

Quite honestly I don't care what happens. It's not like I know them personally.

kagomemontpeller
05-02-2005, 02:02 PM
wow i didnt know that thats wierd. if anything say something. ill try to find out more about this

souless cowboy
05-02-2005, 05:04 PM
I don't know if any of you have heard about this already, but Chester Bennington, lead singer of Linkin Park is currently getting divorced from his wife, Samantha. They still haven't figured out what they're gonna do with their 3 year old son, Draven, but personally, I think he should go to Chester. Anyway, please post what you think here. More info to come, as soon as I hear it.

...poor chester.... He was my favirote member of linkin park... Now chester will be in a drag and now... Linkin Park will never be the same... Their will be more rap... Their will be more "Mike is the leader here"... WHY GOD WHY MUST YOU RUIN LINKIN PARK EVEN MORE BY CRUSHING CHESTER???!!!!!! oh i think the woman should get the child and whenever chester comes back from tours/recording sessions. He should get to see the child. Unless chester has issues with his own life <pop> the lyrics show some </pop> and needs a bit of help all on his own then yeah maybe not. I can't really say because the fact we only know the vocalist. Not the actual artist.

--souless

Devilstears
05-02-2005, 11:43 PM
Thats not cool. I will have to tell some linkin park fansI know about this. Chester is one of my friends favorite singer in the WORLD, I cant wait till I break it to him:)

karasu13
05-03-2005, 08:25 AM
Hopefully, he'll be okay, cuz he said himself that Samantha had pulled him out of a major depression, so I don't know what's gonna happen w/him. That's part of the reason why I think Chester should get custody of Draven--That would give him a reason to keep going, and not do anything foolish. I don't know if he's the suicidal type, and I hope he's not, but if he is, this will probly hit him really hard, and he's gonna need a personal reason to look up, and say it's okay. He'll need support, which I'm sure his bandmates and all of his fans will give him.

enjio
05-03-2005, 08:50 AM
Man that sucks and I hope they keep singing. So what happened any ways

dark nightmare
05-03-2005, 11:36 AM
yea i wanna now wath happned tooooooo?

karasu13
05-04-2005, 08:08 AM
I have no real idea what exactly happened, but once I find out, I'll be sure to post it.