og_loc58
04-27-2005, 07:09 PM
there is beef between these two rappers which will win

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
04-27-2005, 07:10 PM
they both suck

/Aifa|
04-27-2005, 11:45 PM
Man, when will all this annoying rap flaming end!??!?

Anyways:

50 would take out his gat
and make fat joe lean back
freak him into taking a crap
on the spot and thats a wrap
but now as a matter of fact
fat joe made some hot tracks
and they should stay on the rack
but away from 50's stack.

yeah, i reckon 50 would win.

big daddy 2
04-28-2005, 12:12 AM
screw this thread

Mr. Capone-e
04-28-2005, 12:18 AM
50 cent is good! but fat joe is nasty!

sub
04-28-2005, 12:27 AM
i pick Jadakiss...o wait that's not a choice then 50

Tiggit
04-28-2005, 01:02 AM
lol in my opininion this guy is better than both of them. http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/gollum.php

termed
04-28-2005, 01:26 AM
50's way better than fat joe.he made a song on leaning back in which he cant even do

Benitora_shadowman
04-28-2005, 01:34 AM
I chose 50. I didn't like him before, but i guess I'm getting used to him. I hate fat joe. I juss think he's bad at singing.

raziel
04-28-2005, 02:17 PM
i like both of them so i can't pick. if it's goes down i'm with who ever wins

Tsuna Kadiri
04-28-2005, 04:11 PM
they both suck
I love you. :P

Yeah, but seriously.. 50 would probably shoot Fat Joe. So 50 wins.. even though Ninja Hatake Kakashi has given my real answer.

cool
04-28-2005, 04:20 PM
S0 cent all the way Fat Joe is a gayball.G-UNIT is beatter than FAt Joe Go 50Cent Fat Joe sucks

Vash_2007
04-29-2005, 05:40 PM
50 cent all the way G-UNITTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Chouji
04-29-2005, 05:58 PM
50 cent would destroy fat joe what ever happen to ja rule

Kurama*
04-30-2005, 02:50 PM
S0 cent all the way Fat Joe is a gayball.G-UNIT is beatter than FAt Joe Go 50Cent Fat Joe sucks
50 cent is better

En Svensk Tiger
05-01-2005, 07:22 AM
they both suck
I second that.

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
05-01-2005, 03:04 PM
Fine all every one in this thread thats is giving me bad rep would it feel better that i voted for 50 jeesh its jus in mine opinion that they both suck jus cause i dont lik rap doesnt mean u should give out threats or call me names jeesh

Tsuna Kadiri
05-01-2005, 03:07 PM
Fine all every one in this thread thats is giving me bad rep would it feel better that i voted for 50 jeesh its jus in mine opinion that they both suck jus cause i dont lik rap doesnt mean u should give out threats or call me names jeeshSomeone gave you bad rep? Someone tried to give me bad rep for my post here but it came out neutral.. >_>.. Listen, we never said that we hated people who liked rap, we just don't like the music genre. It's our opinion. Geesh.. ><

demon_lord_inuyasha_rocks
05-01-2005, 03:09 PM
50 cent rocks well actully both do but 50 cents new song candy shop is cool

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
05-01-2005, 03:09 PM
Someone gave you bad rep? Someone tried to give me bad rep for my post here but it came out neutral.. >_>.. Listen, we never said that we hated people who liked rap, we just don't like the music genre. It's our opinion. Geesh.. ><

yea same here it jus came out nuetrual

Tsuna Kadiri
05-01-2005, 03:12 PM
yea same here it jus came out nuetrual
Damn, I just read your profile.. and WOW.... :mad: .... Who knew that one comment could get such a rise out of people.. Well, I agree with you. And I'm not replying to this thread anymore, unless someone starts something.. which I hope they don't.

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
05-01-2005, 03:14 PM
Damn, I just read your profile.. and WOW.... :mad: .... Who knew that one comment could get such a rise out of people.. Well, I agree with you. And I'm not replying to this thread anymore, unless someone starts something.. which I hope they don't.
same here i agree later haters lol

/Aifa|
05-01-2005, 08:18 PM
...heh, theres actually good and bad rep happening from all this.

they both suck ...this is coming from someone who was accusing the rap fans in here as being haters. Sorry, but i couldnt just sit back and watch you call us 'haters' after what you said back there. If you have nothing good to say then dont say it. Were trying to have a conversation without people coming in and saying 'rap sux' or 'they both suck'. And the people that agreed to him are just as much in the wrong.

EDIT: when i say good, im not refering to praise. Im talking about adding to the conversation at hand. Your first post didnt add anything to the subject nor answer the question, it did the opposite by discouraging the conversation.

Listen, we never said that we hated people who liked rap, we just don't like the music genre. It's our opinion. Geesh.. >< Sure you can have your opinion, but maybe you should take it into a "I hate Rap" thread instead. This thread asked "who would win, 50 Cent or Fat Joe?", not "what do you feel about them?". Rap has to be one of the most flamed music genres on the internet, so of course something as little as saying that they both suck instead of answering the question is going to spark old grudges from rap fans to rap haters.

Respect other people's interests, and if you have a grudge then dont come into a rap thread and try to make trouble. You never see people in the "Post your pic threads" going "ewww, youre ugly. Dont post your pic, your pics suck" thats like saying "50 cent sucks, dont listen to rap. rap sucks.". Im not saying people shouldnt voice their negative opinions, im saying that people should voice them in the right place.

Karma. What you give is what you get. Hate breeds hate. What goes around comes around. We have so many sayings out there about getting what you give. If you hate, then dont act surprised when you get hated back. You should expect it.

....im not trying to diss people or cause trouble. Im just trying to have a serious opinion about this topic, which is now relevant in this thread from all this talking.

Missy
05-02-2005, 12:14 AM
(first of all.. i like both 50 and FJ)

....I tried to restrain myself from posting in this thread....... but.... -_-

...this is coming from someone who was accusing the rap fans in here as being haters. Sorry, but i couldnt just sit back and watch you call us 'haters' after what you said back there. If you have nothing good to say then dont say it. Were trying to have a conversation without people coming in and saying 'rap sux' or 'they both suck'. And the people that agreed to him are just as much in the wrong.

EDIT: when i say good, im not refering to praise. Im talking about adding to the conversation at hand. Your first post didnt add anything to the subject nor answer the question, it did the opposite by discouraging the conversation.

Sure you can have your opinion, but maybe you should take it into a "I hate Rap" thread instead. This thread asked "who would win, 50 Cent or Fat Joe?", not "what do you feel about them?". Rap has to be one of the most flamed music genres on the internet, so of course something as little as saying that they both suck instead of answering the question is going to spark old grudges from rap fans to rap haters.

Respect other people's interests, and if you have a grudge then dont come into a rap thread and try to make trouble. You never see people in the "Post your pic threads" going "ewww, youre ugly. Dont post your pic, your pics suck" thats like saying "50 cent sucks, dont listen to rap. rap sucks.". Im not saying people shouldnt voice their negative opinions, im saying that people should voice them in the right place.

Karma. What you give is what you get. Hate breeds hate. What goes around comes around. We have so many sayings out there about getting what you give. If you hate, then dont act surprised when you get hated back. You should expect it.

....im not trying to diss people or cause trouble. Im just trying to have a serious opinion about this topic, which is now relevant in this thread from all this talking.
Agreed 100%....... I mean, first of all... this is a "VS" thread not a "hate on rap" thread. So If you dont have anything to say about who would win, then dont post here..... DO YOU SEE ME GOING AROUND ALL THE ROCK THREADS SAYING THAT THEY SUCK???

COME ON... grow up...... -_-

spawn
05-02-2005, 12:32 AM
I agree too. Tsuna Kadiri stop trying to act all innocent. Yeah haters, stop trying to annoy rap fans with your "I HATE RAP" bulls***. Keep out if you cant get along with us. Youre all going to get hated back in retaliation for being such troublemakers.

Missy
05-02-2005, 01:21 AM
I wasnt pointing fingers at anyone. Just had to say something for everyone in general who said something off topic. or... "Flaming in silence"....

spawn
05-02-2005, 01:26 AM
we need to get that message to everyone. people just love to hate rap and it pisses me off!! Thats why we have wars... its all because people just dont want to get along and respect each others differences!!!

Benitora_shadowman
05-02-2005, 09:58 PM
Everyone respects each other, it's juss that we do have differences and opinions. I was sent bad rep juss bcoz of my post here. All I did was stated my opinion. besides, the reason why posting is made to have fun, tell the truth, tell stories, or tell opinions. So dont be hating juss coz my opinion is different. It's not about the rep points, I juss thought that the person would be mature enough to be understanding. Being mean to people can give this site a bad name and some might not come back. I like this site, but I wouldnt come back if bad attitude keeps happening. I'm sorry to the others who arent involved in this. it's juss that opinions should be respected. I respect everyone, I hope i get respected back.

/Aifa|
05-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Youre cool man. I applaud you for having such a calm and understanding attitude about all this. Most people just get ticked off and start cussing at people *points at rep comments* ^^;

Devilstears
05-03-2005, 12:03 AM
I dont like rap but I have listened to a few songs so I say 50 cents.

/Aifa|
05-03-2005, 12:31 AM
Thanks for your opinion on this subject. As a rap fan, i appreciate words like that from anyone who doesnt like rap. ^^

EDIT: Well hopefully the conflict in here has stopped, Tsuna has already said she didnt mean to offend any rap fans so you should stop bad repping now people. ><

EDIT2: Ah crap, i just noticed the poll got closed. I reckon 50 wouldve bet Fat Joe 24 to 0 if it didnt close XD

Tsuna Kadiri
05-03-2005, 04:29 PM
Ok.. here it goes..

I've read every bad rep comment all of you have given me.. and I understand. I'm giving my apology to all you guys.. I was NOT intending to offend you all, ok? I'm sorry if it came off that way.. but I feel bad for the way I worded that back there.. I shouldn't have answered that in such a smart-*** tone. And after recieving the bad rep, I'm aware that your all pissed off at me.. and that you hate me and all of that.. but I'm just letting you know I don't hate rap.. I wasn't flaming 50 and Fat Joe.. even if it sounded that way.. I didn't mean for it too..

I'll admit Rap isn't my favorite type of music, but I have a respect for it. I'm not trying to be a hater, and I don't want you all to think that I am. And if you decide to accept the apology or not.. I'll understand. Not everyone is the same... And if you were intending to make me upset, you really did it.

Thanks if you read all that.. I appreciate it.

Vegito
05-03-2005, 04:45 PM
In my opinion I got 50 cent winnig this, but maybe we should give Fat Joe some time and see what he can come up with, not that it will be better than "piggy bank"

-akichan-
05-03-2005, 05:14 PM
*ahem*!!! If you guys know me, you should know my fav words "different opinions"

50 cents vs Fat Joe....

in my own opinion, i'd say 50 Cents cos hey! they have more rank than Fat Joe. Still!! i dun hate or like raps, i somtime rap along with j-musics too.... this thread is kinda....-argh-!!!

still i dun either of them, i only said 50 cents would "win" bad rep me if im wrong!

Halo Boy
05-03-2005, 09:08 PM
50 Cent Because he did Hate It Or Love It and it rocks.

2-D
05-03-2005, 09:10 PM
Um i say 50 oh yea i herd this thing about spamming and i kinda think u guys were spamming up there and giving peps threats about there opinion. Why u peps letting someones opinion get u all worked up. I fine that really dumb

-akichan-
05-03-2005, 09:39 PM
Well about why i said 50 cents again, not because everyone voted oO; just they are better even i dun like them much. I dun have to like them even they are good ><;

2-D : spamming? not everyone here are spamming. oO;

/Aifa|
05-03-2005, 10:15 PM
Um i say 50 oh yea i herd this thing about spamming and i kinda think u guys were spamming up there and giving peps threats about there opinion. Why u peps letting someones opinion get u all worked up. I fine that really dumb This thread was created for rap lovers, not rap haters. If rap haters come in here and start dissing then there will be conflict. And thats exacly what happened. Simple.

if you still want to press on your point then read this first:

Quote: From this thread
they both suck

...this is coming from someone who was accusing the rap fans in here as being haters. Sorry, but i couldnt just sit back and watch you call us 'haters' after what you said back there. If you have nothing good to say then dont say it. Were trying to have a conversation without people coming in and saying 'rap sux' or 'they both suck'. And the people that agreed to him are just as much in the wrong.

Quote: From this thread
Listen, we never said that we hated people who liked rap, we just don't like the music genre. It's our opinion. Geesh.. ><

Sure you can have your opinion, but maybe you should take it into a "I hate Rap" thread instead. This thread asked "who would win, 50 Cent or Fat Joe?", not "what do you feel about them?". Rap has to be one of the most flamed music genres on the internet, so of course something as little as saying that they both suck instead of answering the question is going to spark old grudges from rap fans to rap haters.

....im not trying to diss people or cause trouble. Im just trying to have a serious opinion about this topic, which is now relevant in this thread from all this talking.And if you still think we are making a big deal then thats because this is a big problem. Theres too many people hating on rap everywhere you go, and these people tend to start trouble.

...back to the subject. I listened to 'piggy bank' quite a bit and 50 didnt diss fat joe as much as he did to Nas, so i wonder how big the beef between these 2 really is. 50 would still win.

-akichan-
05-03-2005, 10:16 PM
haha raps isnt a bad thing after all as i said. i sometime rap along with asian musics xD so yeah i agree with Aifa.

2-D
05-03-2005, 10:20 PM
Its alright though.Jus cause they hate rap ur gonna fuss about it.Thats kinda being a baby.Your goona let peps bring u down about a little matter.Ruin friendships? Im sorry but i still dont think that right. Dont hate on peps cause they dont like something.I agree its wrong wit them to say that but not as much to send out threats and crap like that.So what if some says rap sucks. Ur gonna cause trouble over that. Thats the stupidest thing i herd. Dont be like that guys. Jus say if u dont like it thats fine wit me its your opinion not mine. U dont have to argue about it. It kinda sounds like peps r being babies about. If u hate rap u hate it. If u like rap then u likr. There end of stroy. No need to lose friendships over a dumb matter. All this started wit a small post and now its a huge problem.

/Aifa|
05-03-2005, 10:27 PM
When i say people that start trouble, im talking about people that approach dudes on the street looking for a fight because they dress like a typical homie and hence start trouble with them. Youre obviously not familiar with that. And myself, im not starting trouble as well. You will notice i was reasoning if you read it properly.

But everyone does agree that the cussing that came from this topic was wrong. But that doesnt mean that we should sit back and do nothing.

Missy
05-03-2005, 10:28 PM
Excuse me?. Did you even read everything? What they posted was completely off topic... and of course people will get angry and say something about being off topic in thier thread, especially if its something like dissin on the threads subject....

You're talkin about losing friendships... You know nothing about our friendships, we're all still friends.

We're not being "babies". We're standing up for personal preferences. This is about the 4th rap thread that had non-rap fans saying something/flaming.... So of course someones gonna say something..... You don't see us going around saying Rock sucks, do you??....

You know what. Nevermind... I don't have the patience.. -.-

2-D
05-03-2005, 10:30 PM
Yea dude i knoe im so understanding u. But it instead of taking matters like that giving bad rep sexualy threats to tusuna and stuff like that(read it) they she jus pm them about it ask them not to do that.

/Aifa|
05-03-2005, 10:32 PM
Its all cool. Me and MsAeris are quite close to Tsuna. And yes we agree those insulting bad reps were wrong and shouldnt be done.

2-D
05-03-2005, 10:34 PM
Kool. But what im not getting is why did ninja say that hes my friend at school and everything. I know he hates rap but still. He use to love rap intill that one day he ment hes fave rap star... may be thats why....

/Aifa|
05-03-2005, 10:39 PM
That could be why. I used to like some artists a lot until i realised what they were like in real life. ><

Oh, so i guess you know Ninja in real life, thats cool.

...ah crap, im getting off topic now.

2-D
05-03-2005, 10:40 PM
lol yea i was too anwayz 50's kool and i think that why hatake hates rap well thats what i think

Missy
05-03-2005, 10:48 PM
Sorry 2-D.. didnt mean to sound like a b**** up there... I guess I just didnt like being called a big baby ><;..... I see you like Gorillaz.. Well I love them :P ... I made Ninja Hatake Kakashi's current sig.

Anywho.. I think this is the last time I'm posting here....... Coming back here always haunts me... ~_~....

Erm.. yeah.... go 50cent.....

2-D
05-03-2005, 10:52 PM
same here im done wit this thread may be ill come back

og_loc58
05-03-2005, 11:44 PM
i made this thread just to vote and state your own opinion its ok if you don't like who everyone else likes just respect there opinion and they will probably respect yours and don't get mad if they don't like rap not everyone has to like the same type of music sp please no more bad rep and just look at what other members have to say i'll give goo rep to everyone who got bad rep so thats my gift to everyone

-akichan-
05-04-2005, 04:02 PM
well i notice the poll now lol, yeah still 50 cents win....

i cant say that i like it or hate it. Im in hip hop dance team and of course i listen go raps all the time....but dunno why they rather cuss in a song ><;;;

MistaCloudStrife
05-04-2005, 04:22 PM
O.o

Whas goin on?

Erm... Yeah I like 50 better, I guess. o_O

Myrra
05-05-2005, 10:30 AM
I will state this as succinctly as possible.
I will not tolerate this non-sense. Bad repping people cos of their opinion is wrong. Flaming people is against the rules and I have had enough.

I'm am debating on whether or not to allow any more threads of this nature to open.

We'll refer to it as probabtion. Any more problems of this nature and I will close all threads with the theme of
___ vs ____.

Have I made myself clear??

email me with any questions. [email protected]