Halo Boy
04-23-2005, 02:39 PM
Eminem is the ****

Death Warrior
04-23-2005, 03:21 PM
Rock is so much better than rap.

Gjallarhorn
04-23-2005, 04:50 PM
Rock is so much better than rap....aside from punkrock(the worst music ever)

sub
04-23-2005, 04:55 PM
rap is the best

Tsuna Kadiri
04-24-2005, 09:19 AM
Rock. But it looks like all the Rappers just voted and then left the thread... O____o

yami_vampire
04-24-2005, 09:56 AM
ROCK AND ROLL!!!!! rock music all the way.tis my opinon

gangsta
04-24-2005, 02:19 PM
rock is nothing just waste there time practicing the instruments

leone
04-24-2005, 02:26 PM
rock is just wasting racks at the cd stores and wasting other tv shows

lil jiff
04-24-2005, 02:29 PM
50 cent da bomb niggaz

Tsuna Kadiri
04-24-2005, 04:33 PM
rock is nothing just waste there time practicing the instruments

rock is just wasting racks at the cd stores and wasting other tv shows.... Don't even start. And that second quote makes no sense. Taking up space in the CD racks for TV shows? Listen, if your going to insult Rock, get a better comeback.

Please don't turn this into a battle of Rock/Rap. Please?

/Aifa|
04-25-2005, 12:42 PM
The battle is bound to happen. Its called "rap V.S. rock" after all ... it should be called "rap OR rock" instead!!

Anyways, Rap is bound to win in my books. Why? Because rock seems to be limited to drums, guitar, bass, etc. If they didnt have these, they wouldnt be rock. Of course they will add other instruments every now and then, but thats not enough for me!! ... Thats why i love listening to Yellowcard, go the violin!!! .....And Linkin Park of course!! Their music has no limits!! Rap has more possibilities in the music behind it, there are plenty of rap songs out there that use guitars in their beats, and you wouldnt call it rock/rap. (Eg. Xzibit - "LAX") ....and very very best of all, rap songs are A LOT easier to remix!!!

Go rap. and since Eminem is what got me into rap in the first place... go EMINEM!!!

Zustarus
04-25-2005, 12:56 PM
Rock all the way

Blue Tiger
04-25-2005, 01:43 PM
Rock is the best

Sexy Angel
04-25-2005, 07:15 PM
rap here..it's because i am an EMINEM fan!!~^-^Eminem really ROCKS!!~

Devilstears
04-26-2005, 12:44 AM
rock! *medal head*

heartless love
07-23-2005, 07:45 PM
Rock is the best. Rap is just a bunch of rejects trying to rhyme into a mic

pyrothunder336
07-23-2005, 07:50 PM
Rock is the best. Rap is just a bunch of rejects trying to rhyme into a mic
I will have to go with rap but did you have to insult it. Other people have different tastes in music and if you don't agree that doesn't give you the right to insult it.

Wandering Samurai
07-23-2005, 07:58 PM
I'll go with rock, but i'll agree with pyro about the people has diffrent tastes in music thing.

anbu-kakashi
07-23-2005, 10:53 PM
Rock. I'll have to go with rock. Rap is cool and all, but I like rock better. I have to vote when the poll is open. ^^

Zezima Aeros
07-23-2005, 11:05 PM
I really don't like Rap much, but some of it is pretty good. Gotta go with Rock.

The Archangel
07-23-2005, 11:09 PM
rap rules

Nineteenth
07-23-2005, 11:29 PM
Rap and Rock are the same. Jeeze.

Both use the same instruments to compose the music, the music is all made by groups of annoying guys and girls who suddenly lose track of why they started to do the music to begin with.

Parents don't like both.
Churches do not approve of both of them either.
Hell, the goverment does'nt approve of them when they include anti-goverment messages.
Rap and Rock both condone drug use, violence and abuse, may it be on someone else or to yourself.

Can anyone come up with some good reason besides crappy and shallow pot shots that prove the person does'nt know enough about either?

Heartless, I guess you have'nt been listening to most rock? 95% of all Rock groups sound exactly the same, either they sound like a bunch of middle schoolers who have'nt reached puberty , whiney teengers or disgrunted apes bashing their heads in with rocks ( Dedicated to heavy metal fans.) they all sound the same, there is no more new sound in rock.
At least people who rap attempt to put more effort into it that grabbing a mic and gargling their throats on stage.( Once again directed towards Heavy metal.) OR whining about their feelings.

I can say this because I listen to both rap and rock, I can weed out the crap from decent things.

Rap is no exception, constantly the world is bombarded with rappers who claim they know what it is like to grow up in the hood. The nearest they have been to the hood while growing up would have been at least 9 miles away. The new breed of rapper is a poor example towards the decent rappers( which no one ever seems to notice when they talk about rap or hip hop in general.) Positive Rappers get no credit what so ever. Hell, there are more positive rappers than positive rock music ( non-contry rock . . ).

It's the rather thick headed culture people have grown into. We can't expand our horizons if we can't expand our ears longer than five seconds before deaming it trash.

Also, what about the Rap/Rock groups? There are pretty solid examples of how they mix without failure. Hell, there are even Rap/Metal groups.

Why can't we all just get along?

KidCash
07-23-2005, 11:44 PM
This is your boy KIDCASH and I love rap music most people here look like they like rock thoght but i really like rap very much but im not for all the ho and pimping and sex talk but i still love it and here why i love it I picked RAP because its not like rock sucks it just doesnt have what i like rap gives me this feeling when i hear songs lik Eminem's Mocking bird and The Game's Dreams those songs make me feel think about life and what people went thought to get rap at the stage its at now but not all songs for rap make me fell like this Eminem is my fav rappper and he and Ludacris make song for people to laugh at and have fun at then theres the songs about hoes and pimping all the time some of them are good but some go to far but none the less i like them some of them and rock really just doesnt do that but i like some rock like Linkin Parks Numb/Encore the song they did with my boy Jay-Z that song show what rap and rock can do but i would never put one down there both graet but rap really beats rock by far in my opinion (Eminem is the best) I just love rap