PDA

View Full Version : wut artist u could think of, that cant sing.

Se$sY [email protected]
04-06-2005, 10:11 PM
I have no idea how to start this...anyways, what Artist Singers, that u could think of, that cant sing.

I think that Ashley Simpson cant sing,she sucks, and the only reason she sings is cuz of her sis,Jessica Simpson.
(sorry ashley fan, but its true)

B5 Rocks

AngelWolf
04-06-2005, 10:18 PM
Ashanti she can't sing she lip sings

Queen-of-Mars
04-07-2005, 04:30 AM
Britney Spears -_-

Missy
04-07-2005, 04:50 AM
Ashlee Simpson.... BAH!!.... she sucks......... so does Hilary Duff....... and our recent American Idol, Fantasia Barrino..... sorry... i dont like her voice..... there are alot of other artists which I cant think of at the moment ><

Silver_Star_of_Darkness
04-07-2005, 03:30 PM
William Hung from American Idol.

Se$sY [email protected]
04-07-2005, 03:34 PM
oh yeah, Hilary Duff , she sucks, she should stick into acting

Tsuna Kadiri
04-07-2005, 03:56 PM
Ashlee Simpson. Gaaaahhhhh.... *throws large metal objects at her* She can't sing. And I agree that the only reason that she is still an artist is because of her sis, Jessica.

Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, JESSE MCCARTNEY!! Uggg!!! Oh my, there are so many that I DESPISE!! >____________<

Se$sY [email protected]
04-07-2005, 04:21 PM
Tsuna Kadiri, i would say Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, & AShlee
sucks, but Lindsay Lohan, and JESSE MCCARTNEY r okay

Jd Blade
04-07-2005, 04:40 PM
This is not just for female artiests is it? I am probley going to get yelled at for this, but I will say it anyway. For me, anyone who "sings" in the rap genra of music. It is just not music, plus it has to much foul language and adult subjects. My philosphy is that the music you listen to is who you are... it tells about your personiality and how you think... why you do what you do, or say what you say...

Over all, my opinion comes down to 1 statement. C + rap = _____ Fill in the blank.

Gjallarhorn
04-07-2005, 09:17 PM
Ashlee simpson
jessica simpson
brittney spears
hillary duff
Lidsay Lohan
Jessie Mc.....something or other
William Hung
Christina Aguilera(spelling?)
that backstreetboys' little borther
all rap artists...(anybody can talk fast to a beat)

-akichan-
04-07-2005, 09:22 PM
I'd say all the new singers in year of 2004-2005 in Hong Kong, they DO look pretty but they sings like crap on stage XD you guys probably think im weird talking about asian singers huh??

Benitora_shadowman
04-07-2005, 10:33 PM
Those that I think that can't sing are:
ashley simpson
the fantasia girl from american idol
Jasmine trias
Ashanti (big time)
fat joe
lindsay lohan
ja rule
chingy

thats all I could think of. Sorry to all the fans out there. >.<
wow. hardly any singing guys to hate.

Taikyo
04-07-2005, 10:39 PM
Those that I think that can't sing are:
ashley simpson
the fantasia girl from american idol
Jasmine trias
Ashanti (big time)
fat joe
lindsay lohan
ja rule
chingy

thats all I could think of. Sorry to all the fans out there. >.<
wow. hardly any singing guys to hate.
lol. I agree that Jasmine Trais can't sing. =P Also Ashley Simpson.

souless cowboy
04-09-2005, 01:21 PM
Every Disney pop star that is out in the music buisness as of now, and predicting future. Oh and most rappers. I have nothing MUCH against them, its just when you rap your not expressing your vocals clearly, its just fast talk and good lyrics (is going to get thrashed)

-souless

~World of Elegance~
04-09-2005, 01:24 PM
some ppl has already said it but i'll say it again, just cuz shes that bad

Ashley Simpson: my god!, i have never heard such chicken scratch/cat screeching. I can't stand her voice. (sorry AS fans but its the truth.....well in my opinion)

Dracula 2.0
04-09-2005, 01:26 PM
This is not just for female artiests is it? I am probley going to get yelled at for this, but I will say it anyway. For me, anyone who "sings" in the rap genra of music. It is just not music, plus it has to much foul language and adult subjects. My philosphy is that the music you listen to is who you are... it tells about your personiality and how you think... why you do what you do, or say what you say...

Over all, my opinion comes down to 1 statement. C + rap = _____ Fill in the blank.
I absoultely agree with you there.

Artists I think can't sing are Britney Spears (of course), Ashley Simpson (c'mon, she doesn't even sing, she lip sings) and lots more, just can't name them all.

Zeke_Asakura
04-09-2005, 02:07 PM
oh yeah, Hilary Duff , she sucks, she should stick into actingYou got that right

-akichan-
04-11-2005, 06:55 PM
hmm..lemme think (just my opinion, dun offend me lol)

~Japanese~

Ayumi Hamasaki
BoA - i suppose shes a j-pop singer...or korean...
wind-s

~Korean~

Lee Jung Hyun

~Chinese~ the worst

the horrible singers on stage. ><;

Twins
Boyz'
Cookies - Stephy, Teresa, Miki, Karry
Edison Chen
S.H.E.
Jordon Chan
C'ream (they are only 11!! how could they sing!)
alot more...

sry this is too long xD

Holly Strife
04-12-2005, 07:23 PM
Britney Spears, Ashlee Simpson..uhm..-Scratches chin-..Yeah that's about all I can think of, I mean..it's not that they can't sing more like..eh. >>; Okay maybe they can't. And to me anyone who does Rap can't sing, they just talk really fast >>; That's NOT singing in my opinion.

/Aifa|
04-14-2005, 02:32 AM
YEah, Ashlee Simpson. Apparently she cant even lip sync properly.

kaisen
04-14-2005, 06:34 AM
The 1st person i thought of was Avril Lavigne!!! she's a fraud....
She can't sing! and hilary duff & lindsay lohan... they should juz stick to acting...
aaron carter... he's famous for looking good and his brother!
Ashlee Simpson-when ppl found out that she lip sync... she finds stupid excuses that she had a sore throat or somthing!!!
William Hung- definately the worst singer that ever lived!!!

sephiroth33
04-14-2005, 12:26 PM
Jenifer lopez

Silver_Star_of_Darkness
04-14-2005, 01:29 PM
Here's another one Britney Spears.

kaisen
04-15-2005, 12:08 AM
Why do you guys think that J.Lo and Britney Spears can't sing?
Or do you juz dislike them...

Benitora_shadowman
04-15-2005, 12:23 AM
I would say that I agree with those that posted and said that rappers are bad. Not all rappers are bad though. Most juss talk really fast! Rap isn't really considered music! At least that's my opinion. Rap shouldn't be only talking fast, at least add tune in it when they sing. Nelly and Eminem is a good example of rap singers coz they do have tone in there voice.

Coming to think of it, i think J.lo, avril, christina aguilera, beyonce are bad singers. Also alicia keys, it sounds like she plays dead cemetery musics.

Sorr if I offend fans out there. It's juss my opinion. Were still friends, right?

kaisen
04-15-2005, 12:48 AM
I don't mind it although I'm a fan of Beyonce and Alicia Keys...
but i totally agree that avril can't sing!!!

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
04-27-2005, 08:26 PM
i say william hung and some other dude that cant sing ^^

kaisen
04-28-2005, 11:08 AM
I don't think that william hung can be even considered a singer!
i think the only reason ppl like him is becoz he makes ppl laugh with his horrible voice!

Silver_Star_of_Darkness
04-28-2005, 02:40 PM
I came up with another one Lindsay Lohan

Macro
04-28-2005, 03:19 PM
i say brittany spears. the only reason ppl like her is because of how cute she is

cool
04-28-2005, 03:24 PM
FatJoe,T.I,JaRule,Jay-Z,PigPun

They can't sing

Glitch4.0
04-28-2005, 03:28 PM
well....im gonna have to stick to hilary duff

kaisen
04-29-2005, 12:42 AM
linday lohan and hilary duff should juz stick to acting...
they're not good at singing.

nyar majinn
04-29-2005, 02:54 AM
the guy out of dream theater cant sing at all

white_lotus27
07-05-2005, 08:49 PM
I'd say all the new singers in year of 2004-2005 in Hong Kong, they DO look pretty but they sings like crap on stage XD you guys probably think im weird talking about asian singers huh??
I don't think your weird, I just think that singers in Hong Kong that sings in Cantonese are okay singers, and besides their better than okay. They rock!!!!! :D They are cute and pretty and some of them have the voice that they could sing too. Not all that can't sing, but just some.

white_lotus27
07-05-2005, 08:54 PM
I think that all of the Disney kids can't sing, their just to bad at singing.:ooh: They sing like s**t, Jesse McCartney is the worst. He's just some wannabe Aaron Carter. Little kids these days!! And also Lindsey Lohan, she definitely sucks!!! And also Ashlee Simpson, another worst singer on my list. But besides Hillary Duff, I think that she doesn't suck as much, she's alright.

Slayerfan
07-06-2005, 12:10 AM
Ha ha William Hung and Britney Spears

Wrath^^
07-06-2005, 12:18 AM
well all the artists i like can sing

Dyne
07-06-2005, 12:45 AM
Ha ha William Hung and Britney Spears

Well, Wiliam Hung was never ment to be an actual singer. Britney Spears however....god... I find it hard to comprehend that people keep complaing about how Ashlee Simpson lip-syncs and disregards the fact that so does Britney Spears, and very horibly at that.

VRini87
07-06-2005, 04:00 AM
Britney Spears, Ashanti, Ciara, Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Ashlee Simpson, Aaron Carter, Jennifer Lopez, Michelle Williams from DC.

Just a few comments:
1) It really annoys me when a person has a famous family member, so they try to become a celebrity. Everyone can't be a star.
2) Actors are trying to become singers, and singers are trying to become actors. Please, stick to what you're good at. Everyone can't be like Cher.
3) I like rap music, and I wouldn't really call rapping singing. It's more like rhyming to music. Poetry to music. Of course, rappers can't sing, because they're not singers. So, to the next person that posts a rapper's name make sure it's a rapper that actually attempted to sing and was unsuccessful.

Junior
07-06-2005, 07:11 AM
Every fricking blond pop star out there, with a few exceptions. and Ashlee Simpson, but you have to admit, her performance on SNL was funny. WORST LIP SYNCH EVER!

Sweet Lucidity
07-06-2005, 07:53 AM
Ashlee Simpson.... BAH!!.... she sucks......... so does Hilary Duff....... and our recent American Idol, Fantasia Barrino..... sorry... i dont like her voice..... there are alot of other artists which I cant think of at the moment ><exacty my thoughts ^_^

yokoe1887
07-06-2005, 10:36 AM
kelly Ozbourne is the worst singer I've ever heard..:badrazz: .....I also don't like Britney spears singing..:D .

Zazzie The Beast
07-06-2005, 10:41 AM
I havnt heard her yet but i can already tell. Paris Hilton is gonna sound like crap. She's coming out with a cd. Isn't that horrible?

Ωmega
07-06-2005, 10:43 AM
ashlee simpson ans brittney spears

EvaŽ
07-06-2005, 11:13 AM
I think ashanti is good :') But I Hate Mariah Carey.. sorry for Mariah Carey fans

____
07-06-2005, 11:28 AM
Britney Spears, Ashley Simpson, pretty much all the people from Disney....such as Hillary Duff.

Scion
07-06-2005, 03:19 PM
For all those who have been dissing rappers I feel like cappin' ya. Yes some rappers can sing like tupac. Tupac can sing and diss you very easily. As for who can't sing Britney Spears, Ashley Simpson, JLO, and Avril Lavenge(sp?).

Alicia Keys can sing as well s don't be hatin'. *walks away with a tec9 in hand*

GANGSTA RAP 4 LYFE!

~Trey

VRini87
07-09-2005, 09:52 AM
I havnt heard her yet but i can already tell. Paris Hilton is gonna sound like crap. She's coming out with a cd. Isn't that horrible?I haven't heard her singer neither. When asked if Paris could sing, this guy working on her album said, "she sounds nice, but she's just starting." To me, that says that she can't sing. People, please stick to your trade. However, I don't really know what Paris' talent is. Does she just lurk around Hollywood and hang around whoever is hot at the moment?

Missy
07-09-2005, 06:50 PM
Fantasia Barrino... shouldnt have won American Idol..

Chouji
07-09-2005, 06:54 PM
Aaron Carter..........raping and singing nuff said
boy bands can not sing either 112 and backstreet boys