PDA

View Full Version : Have you heard of a crazy dance in Japan called Para?

MiSaKi_ChAn
03-31-2005, 04:07 PM
Para is a crazy dance in Japan. They were very popular until they stopped making CDs and DVDs. I love PARA!!!! I'm a Paralist. A paralist is a person that PARAs. It's so fun!!! There were 5 people in the last PARA CD. MIHO is the Bomb! I think they originally had 7 or 6 people.

Heaven2k4
03-31-2005, 04:53 PM
I've heard of a game like DDR that is called Para Para Paridise...it's cool..but i personally like DDR better.... :) i dunno if Para Para Paridise is the same as Para...so tell me if i'm wrong or right about my assumption...i'm a nerd...lol...

MiSaKi_ChAn
03-31-2005, 09:54 PM
actually para para paradise is just a game u can play with the REAL para. the real para is is just a type of dance.....................well i cant really explain it. i dont really the game better. i like DDR!

Heaven2k4
04-01-2005, 05:33 PM
you like DDR???? wanna be my friend?!?!?! that is like so cool...i like techno now thankx to DDR...it's awesome...i wish i could play para para paridise...it sounds cool.....

Nineteenth
04-02-2005, 10:44 PM
Para is a rather amusing dance, I would never admit it to a close friend of mine .. How exactly I was so good at Para Para Paradise the first time I played it . > >

Anyway.. It has some good music and is enjoyable.

MiSaKi_ChAn
04-04-2005, 09:55 AM
you like DDR???? wanna be my friend?!?!?! that is like so cool...i like techno now thankx to DDR...it's awesome...i wish i could play para para paridise...it sounds cool.....
sure i'll be ur friend! U LUV DDR TOO!!???!! i love ddr!