animeadmirer
03-29-2005, 08:39 PM
Who knows? It's gone with the wind...

sephiroth33
03-29-2005, 09:15 PM
very good a folllower of this great show will you be my friend

Chouji
03-29-2005, 09:20 PM
i love that show ( stayed up late to see it)

sephiroth33
03-29-2005, 09:28 PM
i liked to watch it too lets beat the hell out of the people at cartoonetwork

xCalypsox
03-31-2005, 10:50 AM
what happend to outlaw star why did they take it off air Cartoon Network lost the rights a long time ago...they screwed up somehow.

']['rigun
03-31-2005, 01:47 PM
I hought it was over they showed the whole thing

xCalypsox
03-31-2005, 01:52 PM
They ran it through twice and they (CN) wanted to keep it since it was extremely popular...but that wasn't the case...

Kiba'
04-01-2005, 01:19 PM
That show was awesome i watched the hloe series but i wanna buy it ( broke though). I am dying for them to play it again.

The Wing Man
04-03-2005, 04:02 AM
Yah it was a good show and i wish they could show rerons so i could watch it again.

lucifer666
04-05-2005, 11:07 AM
don't know....

Rageling
04-05-2005, 07:00 PM
I miss it it's been so long since I saw it I've started forgeting character names. Hell all I can remember is the show I couldn't name anyone but I still remember pretty much every episode.

The Angel of Death
04-05-2005, 07:09 PM
I don't know ... i say we stage an attack on Cartoon Network HQ and force them to only play anime Including Outlaw star....
no more cartoons
and rename it
something you come up with ideas

Ollie
04-05-2005, 11:31 PM
I don't know ... i say we stage an attack on Cartoon Network HQ and force them to only play anime Including Outlaw star....
no more cartoons
and rename it
something you come up with ideasumm...no.

wouldn't it be easier to create a new channel and called it Anime Network instead of stirring up shizz like that?

Ranshiin
04-07-2005, 04:43 AM
umm...no.

wouldn't it be easier to create a new channel and called it Anime Network instead of stirring up shizz like that?
Yeah they should

for now, the best we have is Toonami.

It totally sucks CN took it off air. luckily for me they took it off air earlier this year and I managed to get the majority of the eps on tape, after watching the whole series through ten times XD I still love it.

I thought back then I was different cos I liked it. The moment I got on anime based forums I realised I wasn't. Lots of people like it. LOL. OUTLAW STAR BUDDIES!!! XD.

Anyway I figured they took it down cos it'd run through too many times and it was old. I'd never thought they'd lost the contracts to run it. Kill Toonami. Kill CN. Kill them both! Bring it back!... they had to replace it with He-man! >_<;;

Gandalf the White
04-07-2005, 04:56 PM
i think they took it off because the show was nearing its end. he-man sucks, they never should have made it Outlaw Star's replacement

Jd Blade
04-07-2005, 05:16 PM
Ya I miss it to... so I bought it. Take 5 min. and go on ebay, you can buy the whole boxset for $21.00 not includeing shiping and handeling(that would make it about $25.00)! What a deal!!!

Timothy
04-07-2005, 05:45 PM
Who knows i sure that they had there reasons for doing what they did.

Mushrambo
04-07-2005, 06:41 PM
i know right cause i missed ending i was on the part when the main character was at this huge door trying to save the girl that ran the ship and he loved her too. can anybody tell me the ending?

Chaos Sushi
04-07-2005, 06:54 PM
im with wahaaa lets take over cartoon network kick their asses then make it an anime channel

dragongundam009
04-07-2005, 08:29 PM
I love that show i saw all of them.I even have the song from the 2nd end,Its called the house of moons.

Tsuna Kadiri
04-07-2005, 09:15 PM
Kill Toonami. Kill CN. Kill them both! Bring it back!... they had to replace it with He-man! >_<;;
He-Man?! That's not even an anime! *throws large metal objects at the show*...

Well, I liked Outlaw Star. It's a shame they took it off. It's been so long, I don't even remember all the characters names. But my fav was Jim.. ^____^

But you can't really expect much out of CN, now can you? Everyone knows they screw things up. Taking all the good shows off and replacing them with "He-Man" and "Thundercats" was the beginning of the end....

nikko
04-08-2005, 12:40 AM
umm...no.

they have a channel like that. accually it is call The Anime Network.(i think) only like 5 states have it. but anyways you have to go to their web sight and request it and if your state/city gets enough people (like 5000) they would give it to you for an extera fee

Rageling
04-08-2005, 02:17 AM
i know right cause i missed ending i was on the part when the main character was at this huge door trying to save the girl that ran the ship and he loved her too. can anybody tell me the ending?
I am sleepy so forgive me if this doesn't make perfect sense:

Good guy wish to protect loved ones is returned to ship, kills bad guy, goes back to Earth is thrown in jail for all the damges he did during his sloppy take-off, gets out, gets a hair cut, and they live happily everafter.

Oh yeah and the brother dudes come back can't remember if that was last or second to last. The younger dude doesn't have a body so he is part of the ship now and doesn't remember any of their past adventures and the older bro realizes that it is his bro he needs to protect so he not greedy no more.

Mushrambo
04-08-2005, 06:24 PM

Good guy wish to protect loved ones is returned to ship, kills bad guy, goes back to Earth is thrown in jail for all the damges he did during his sloppy take-off, gets out, gets a hair cut, and they live happily everafter.

Oh yeah and the brother dudes come back can't remember if that was last or second to last. The younger dude doesn't have a body so he is part of the ship now and doesn't remember any of their past adventures and the older bro realizes that it is his bro he needs to protect so he not greedy no more. hey thanks alot cause i needed to know that!!!:D :cool: :cool: :awe: ;)

Ranshiin
04-12-2005, 04:17 AM
i think they took it off because the show was nearing its end. he-man sucks, they never should have made it Outlaw Star's replacementThey off-aired it on the episode before the one where Jim and Hanmyo go out on a date ><

Oh yeah and the brother dudes come back can't remember if that was last or second to last. The younger dude doesn't have a body so he is part of the ship now and doesn't remember any of their past adventures and the older bro realizes that it is his bro he needs to protect so he not greedy no more.
Yep that's the ending in a nutshell. I have the episode scripts somewhere on my computer, I think.

That last fight with hazanko was actually pretty damn violent for 10 pm weeknights on Toonami. in fact, I didn't see one episode where they didn't say the 's' word O_O

Oh yeah, CN suck cos they put Outlaw Star on Toonami then took it off and replaced it with he-Man. they screw everything up. Shiesh, I didn't even get to see One Piece yesterday; they shoved it on right during my lunch hour >_<

darkmaster
04-12-2005, 07:12 AM
ive seen all the episodes , they had made a movie for outlaw star i cant remember if i t was live action or anime ill have to look it up but , the creators made a new series based of outlaw star and it takes place in the outlaw star universe ....ummm i think it is based off the adventures of the military forces and their battles with the pirates and stuff .....i wanna see it every time i go to suncoast to get it all the epsodes are gone:( .

Holly Strife
04-12-2005, 09:46 PM
Seem's they always remove the good ones when they think it's time for some new anime one's which aren't even really all that good. It's just how the world turns.

Shakaku the Phoenix
04-12-2005, 11:22 PM
I bought the dvd box set for it. I missed half the episodes cuz I was in martial arts and my class was at the time it was on. I just wish they would put it back on. Some of the current shows are really bad.

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/ShakakuSad1.jpg

Ranshiin
04-13-2005, 05:08 AM
ive seen all the episodes , they had made a movie for outlaw star i cant remember if i t was live action or anime ill have to look it up but , the creators made a new series based of outlaw star and it takes place in the outlaw star universe ....ummm i think it is based off the adventures of the military forces and their battles with the pirates and stuff .....i wanna see it every time i go to suncoast to get it all the epsodes are gone:( .
hm I heard about a second OLS serioes o_O no idea it was between the foacr forces and the pirates ..... ><

damn I hate where I live.

xCalypsox
04-13-2005, 04:31 PM
Yeah they should

for now, the best we have is Toonami.

It totally sucks CN took it off air. luckily for me they took it off air earlier this year and I managed to get the majority of the eps on tape, after watching the whole series through ten times XD I still love it.

I thought back then I was different cos I liked it. The moment I got on anime based forums I realised I wasn't. Lots of people like it. LOL. OUTLAW STAR BUDDIES!!! XD.

Anyway I figured they took it down cos it'd run through too many times and it was old. I'd never thought they'd lost the contracts to run it. Kill Toonami. Kill CN. Kill them both! Bring it back!... they had to replace it with He-man! >_<;;
Outlaw Star was taken off the air because CN lost the rights to it.

Devilstears
04-13-2005, 05:02 PM
ive seen all the episodes , they had made a movie for outlaw star i cant remember if i t was live action or anime ill have to look it up but , the creators made a new series based of outlaw star and it takes place in the outlaw star universe ....ummm i think it is based off the adventures of the military forces and their battles with the pirates and stuff .....i wanna see it every time i go to suncoast to get it all the epsodes are gone:( .WHAT?! A movie and a new series based on outlaw star?! Well I love outlaw star! It is my favorite anime.

Ranshiin
04-14-2005, 02:57 AM
Outlaw Star was taken off the air because CN lost the rights to it.
I know and that totally sucks. It was popular too

*shoots the CN head executive with a double-barrelled Caster*

xCalypsox
04-14-2005, 03:49 PM
I know and that totally sucks. It was popular too

*shoots the CN head executive with a double-barrelled Caster*
Yeah...how could Cartoon Network screw up like that...Holy Bejesus...it's not fair... Well at least I got to see most of the series and I have 9 epis uncut on dvd...! yay...

Ranshiin
04-15-2005, 02:44 AM
o_O I don't get why nobody hasn't feen the full uncut series. Toonami showed the uncut series over here. they even showed the Tenrei episode (including Aisha topless O_O) and they swore like mad.

And it was on at 10 pm. what the heck?? >_<;;

raziel
04-18-2005, 09:20 AM
man that show was cool cn need to bring outlaw star back

~mystery~
04-18-2005, 10:41 AM
I LOVE OUTLAW STAR!!! MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE ANIME EVER!!! >.> no...im not obsessed...really...
i didnt know they were coming out with, or came out with a movie. if you guys have information on it, please tell meh!!

samuel
04-18-2005, 11:08 AM
it sucks that its not on the air and we should attack the people from cartoon network.

gioflores
04-18-2005, 12:45 PM
Samuel, outlaw star sucks period, thats why its off air.:D

cool
04-18-2005, 01:31 PM
that show was the bomb

gioflores
04-18-2005, 02:03 PM
na i personally think it sucked!:ooh:

~mystery~
04-19-2005, 07:48 PM
OMG it sooo didnt suck!! really...DBZ sucked...all it was, was just a bunch of screaming and major owwies! >.> im gunna turn you to candy!! *meep* lol oh and i didnt like the fact that it took forever for them to put female fighters in it...and they arent even as strong as the guys. what a load of poopie!!!

Shikage (elite shinobi)
04-20-2005, 12:17 AM
i loved that show...it is one of the few animes than made me cry... when jet lettle trewp liked that cat person and then he killed her wothout knowing it and then she didnt show up for that date and he didnt know where she was... that was really sad and that show was really kewl!!!!!!!! awesomeness!!!!!!!

Ranshiin
04-20-2005, 05:08 AM
na i personally think it sucked!:ooh:
I personally think that you are an idiot who doesn't like anime and should therefore get his butt away from this forum before I call my friends from another thread in here to deal with you.

*goes to the 'who would win v 3.0' thread*

Rageling
04-21-2005, 05:23 PM
He is not an idiot for disliking Outlaw Star. He is an idiot because he states his opinion with to much effort degrading a great anime multiple times.

Shikage (elite shinobi)
04-22-2005, 02:51 PM
good point!

Sinjoda
04-22-2005, 05:23 PM
It's gone since the ratings were so low, same with Big O until Adult Swim brought it back.

Shikage (elite shinobi)
05-06-2005, 03:49 PM
Low!!!!!???? Low My _____ It Rocked Hardcore!!!!! That Samurai And...that Other Person!!!!!!!!

Ranshiin
05-06-2005, 04:05 PM
As far as I know it was extremely popular.

as said at the top of this page, it was off-aired as CN lost the rights to air it. I doubt they'd take it offair over ratings. you seen the crap that's on at 3 am where I live?

anyone who doesn't have some sort of love for OLS is stupid. It is the first anime I saw that I wanted to buy - DBZ, I knew of that for ages but never wanted to buy it. OLS, I want the DVS!!!

The Rebel
05-06-2005, 05:33 PM
For anyone truely into Outlaw Star, see if you recall this little melody.

I don't know what words I can say
The wind has a way to talk to me
Flowers sleep, a silent lullaby
I pray for reply
I'm ready

Quiet days calm me
Oh, serenity
Someone please tell me
Ohhmm, what is it they say?
Maybe I will know one day

I pray for reply
I'm ready

Gene_Starwind
05-06-2005, 09:54 PM
i have the dvd box set

N.D. Wolfwood
05-07-2005, 01:10 PM
o_O I don't get why nobody hasn't feen the full uncut series. Toonami showed the uncut series over here. they even showed the Tenrei episode (including Aisha topless O_O) and they swore like mad.

And it was on at 10 pm. what the heck?? >_<;;
What! They did?! and I missed it !? *swears and self destructs* oh well.

N.D. Wolfwood
05-07-2005, 01:14 PM
For anyone truely into Outlaw Star, see if you recall this little melody.

I pray for reply
I'm ready

Quiet days calm me
Oh, serenity
Someone please tell me
Ohhmm, what is it they say?
Maybe I will know one day

I pray for reply
I'm ready
Melfina's Song!!!!! I love that song and play it all the time!! I got the english and japanese version of just about all of OLS's music. It's not as good as Cowboy bebop, but it still rocks out loud. *dances to the music*

The Rebel
05-07-2005, 03:30 PM
Melfina's Song!!!!! I love that song and play it all the time!! I got the english and japanese version of just about all of OLS's music. It's not as good as Cowboy bebop, but it still rocks out loud. *dances to the music*When I saw the episode where she sang that song, I wished so badly that she was real and I could be with her. Crazy don't you think. The song it'self haunts me. It's just,,,, wow,,,, can't even find the words to describe the feeling. Ya know what I mean?

N.D. Wolfwood
05-09-2005, 09:24 AM
When I saw the episode where she sang that song, I wished so badly that she was real and I could be with her. Crazy don't you think. The song it'self haunts me. It's just,,,, wow,,,, can't even find the words to describe the feeling. Ya know what I mean?
Yeah. my favorite one is Aisha. I had a big crush on her for the longest. But that song is really cool. i like the other one too. The ending theme to the last set of episodes. Have you figured out the message behind it?

Ranshiin
05-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Wolfwood please don't doublepost k?

anyway

I think you can find that song on the internet...... Melfina's song is sweet ...... I want it.

and yep there're two ending songs .... can't remember the names of either tho ><;; I think one is Hiro no Tsuki. (no idea what that means O_o)

Dark-Sasuke
05-09-2005, 10:29 AM
outlaw star is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! i got the collection, and the opening song is awesome!

The Rebel
05-09-2005, 12:52 PM
Yeah. my favorite one is Aisha. I had a big crush on her for the longest. But that song is really cool. i like the other one too. The ending theme to the last set of episodes. Have you figured out the message behind it?No I haven't, do you know it?
I believe one of the ending songs is Melfina's song but in Japanese. I copy and pasted the lyrics from a animelyrics site.

Ranshiin
05-10-2005, 06:07 AM
I think I know a website that has all three of the OLS songs - the intro and the two ending sonds.

I could probably dl all three using iMesh or WinMX lol but I already have Through the Night on mp3 ...

I actually find it funny how in one of the episodes they actually used the intro song in the episode (on that advertisement ship .... the CrackerJack ep)

xCalypsox
05-11-2005, 08:00 PM
Melfina's Song!!!!! I love that song and play it all the time!! I got the english and japanese version of just about all of OLS's music. It's not as good as Cowboy bebop, but it still rocks out loud. *dances to the music* I have the song in Japanese it's called Hiru No Tsuki which translates to Daytime Moon I believe. And the other ending song Tsuki No Le which translates to House of Moon. I love them. I know the all words.

N.D. Wolfwood
05-12-2005, 09:06 AM
Kewl. translations are useful, but they take the fun out of the song for me sometimes.
I like listening to the mood and tempo of the song, then I try to geuss the thoughts and work behind them. I appreciate music, and have an almost obsessive love for it. and even enjoy most of types of music around. Some of outlawstar's music is lacking, but not the songs like "melfina's song", or "destiny". Music like that can take you through a journey; if yuo know how.

Ranshiin
05-12-2005, 03:46 PM
pretty irrelevant, but I'm currently downloading an Outlaw Star file from the net ..... a full episode! yay!!!

does anyone know if you can screenshot using media / real time player?

Blood Angel
05-12-2005, 03:52 PM
i loved that show it was a really good anime i have the dvd boxset
they shouldnt have took it off air and woulda been cool if they made new episodes

EIENNI
05-12-2005, 08:42 PM
It was a great series now I cant even find the DVD anywhere

The Rebel
05-12-2005, 09:00 PM
The way they left it off at the end, they could do a second season. They only dealt with one set of pirates, but remember there were two sets of pirates. I wouldn't mind a second season.

-Naota-
05-13-2005, 09:05 AM
so thats what hapened to it..

BlackfiremoonGoddess
05-13-2005, 07:35 PM
can you download the shows off the internet?

Doomsday082
05-14-2005, 12:27 AM
Probably not, but it's worth a try.
You can find them at most movie and anime stores for little
more than 60$. I got mine right after the series for 100,
so it's probably dropped quite a bit.
Good luck!