PDA

View Full Version : What's the best romance anime ever made.

Fantasy fighter
03-27-2005, 09:38 AM
I have no idea

kitsuna
03-27-2005, 09:40 AM
same here~Kitsuna~

Fantasy fighter
03-27-2005, 09:42 AM
Don't spam kitsuna

kitsuna
03-27-2005, 12:28 PM
oh and how did i spam, i replied...:<_<:

~Kitsuna~

Fantasy fighter
03-27-2005, 12:30 PM
One more of these posts and i'll report you kitsuna

~Mikaru~
03-27-2005, 12:37 PM
F.F.... I don't see how Kitsuna spamed. But To keep my post on topic....

I think Fruits Basket is the best romance anime, with all the love triangles...squares whatever. ^.^

Fantasy fighter
03-27-2005, 12:40 PM
She went off topic.

How about sakura?? Kinda...

kitsuna
03-27-2005, 12:43 PM
i didn't really go off topic because i said i didn't know (or i said same here agreeing with you) which one...

MIkaru your right Fruits BAsket is the best. Who will tohru pick!? IT drives me mad wondering...lol

~Kitsuna~

~Mikaru~
03-27-2005, 12:48 PM
I see Fantasy, if Kitsuna did go off topic try telling her nicely that she went off topic. And if she does it again give her another warning.
-I don't see much romance anime/manga so I dont really have a good idea but Inuyasha is a partially good one too.

kitsuna
03-27-2005, 12:52 PM
I see Fantasy, if Kitsuna did go off topic try telling her nicely that she went off topic. And if she does it again give her another warning.
-I don't see much romance anime/manga so I dont really have a good idea but Inuyasha is a partially good one too.true true mikaru, we share most of our mangas and we don't have much romance. God I'm slow i can't think of any and when i do you already name them, but inu-yahsa's a good one too. If only kikyo would go with inu-yasha instead of Kagome

~Kitsuna~

Fantasy fighter
03-27-2005, 12:52 PM
She already went off topic about 5 times and i told her nicely 4 times

Anyway, UY was great

kitsuna
03-27-2005, 12:58 PM
She already went off topic about 5 times and i told her nicely 4 times

Anyway, UY was great
*asks nicely cause you can never tell if you do on the internet* when? *maybe i wasn't in mind when i saw them*

~Kitsuna~

~Mikaru~
03-27-2005, 12:58 PM
I see, well being Kitsuna is my sister I must apologize to you for her.
Yeah, I prefer more action oriented anime, Chobits is a good one too. One of the only anime/maga's that I like that doesn't have much Fighting.

kitsuna
03-27-2005, 01:02 PM
I see, well being Kitsuna is my sister I must apologize to you for her.
Yeah, I prefer more action oriented anime, Chobits is a good one too. One of the only anime/maga's that I like that doesn't have much Fighting.APOLOGIZE FOR ME?!?! WHAT!?!? *gets really ticked*

i prefer mystery more than romance

~Kitsuna~

Fantasy fighter
03-27-2005, 01:04 PM
no problem
anyway, i love any kind of anime. A good romance could be chobits

~Mikaru~
03-27-2005, 01:05 PM
You wern't doing it so I had to!
- The whole chobit storyline is awesome. It can be sad, Funny, weird. Thats what I like is in the end Hideki finally accepts chi. Its so Happy! ^,^

kitsuna
03-27-2005, 01:08 PM
You wern't doing it so I had to!
- The whole chobit storyline is awesome. It can be sad, Funny, weird. Thats what I like is in the end Hideki finally accepts chi. Its so Happy! ^,^TO BAD! i hate it when someone does that! god...
- chobits is so kawaii they should have a second series to show what happens with chi and hideki

~Kitsuna~

~Mikaru~
03-27-2005, 01:10 PM
Sorry sis,
-Exactly what I was thinking!~ It would be cool if they had a second series throwing obstacals in the way of Chi and hideki's relationship and it would be uber kawaii to see chi and hideki to get married!

kitsuna
03-27-2005, 01:13 PM
that okay
- and in some freakish way have kids! lol like that could happen!

~Kitsuna~

~Mikaru~
03-27-2005, 01:23 PM
It would be like Mrs. Hibiya created a program for chi to be able to have little pesocom babies!~ XD

kitsuna
03-27-2005, 01:27 PM
lol, that would be something!

~Kitsuna~

Die Tod von Euch
03-27-2005, 02:48 PM
Stop fighting. Kitsuna HAS been spamming...in pretty much every thread in Romance. I've sent her a PM warning.

FF, if you have no idea then why did you create the thread in the first place?...

Now, let's see... If we were including manga, I'd say perhaps Peach Girl or Mars, because of how true to life they are. But, since this is anime... Hm.. Utena, Fruits Basket, or Sailor Moon...

Reasons:

Utena-- There is no simple relationship in this show. Even the ones that -seem- simple at first end up being so totally twisted and complex. Everyone has issues. Many of them are rather real issues. Once you get past the fluff and filler episodes and down into the back stories and such, this series grips you hard. There isn't just a single romantic couple that is focused on (although Utena and Anthy ARE the main couple), but several couples...and triangles. Not to mention that the storyline of the show is awesome. The fallen prince, the girl who wants to be a prince, the "witch," the allegories!!! <3

Fruits Basket-- While the anime ends without us knowing who Tohru would pick, it's still interesting to watch Yuki and Kyo attempt, in their own awkward ways, to win her affection. Not to mention this show loves to take you on an emotional rollercoaster ride. One minute you'll be laughing, the next crying, and then right back to laughing. Tohru is a female lead character that I actually LIKE for once. She's a very admirable character, with far more strength than most people (myself included) could ever hope to have.

BSSM-- While the Stars season will most likely always remain my favorite, the rest of the series is also very good...in the relationship department. The monster-of-the-day might throw you off a bit, and gets rather silly at times, but the story between Usagi and Mamoru is very interesting. Or, in Stars, between Usagi and Seiya. In all of the relationships they show, they do a great job at showing us how both parties are reacting. We get a feel for everyone, which attaches us to the characters more and more. BSSM is a show that can most certainly tug on your heart strings.

Fantasy fighter
03-27-2005, 03:47 PM
FF, if you have no idea then why did you create the thread in the first place?...
Because i wanted to hear the other people's opinions. That's what the forums are about right??? Sharing ideas. I'm just saying...

~Mikaru~
03-27-2005, 07:10 PM
I suppose Love Hina Is a pretty good Romance. I still think Fruits basket is the best choice for me though ^^

DarkPrinceBman
03-27-2005, 07:31 PM
No the Best is Deffinitly Gravitation I could write a book on why but im just going to leave it at that

~Mikaru~
03-27-2005, 07:33 PM
Lol, Gravitation is Good. But I was talking GirlxGuy wise. Lol >w<

DarkPrinceBman
03-27-2005, 07:36 PM
aww no fun c'mon romance is the same even if there are two of the same sex. I think that everyone would agree with me on that.

Die Tod von Euch
03-27-2005, 07:59 PM
I do agree that romance doesn't matter what gender it's between (I did, after all, mention Utena...which is heavily girlxgirl). But, I don't think Gravi would really be amongst the best ever... It was fun, I like it, but it...er...is lacking. There are many other boyxboy romances out there, quite a bit that are stronger stories than Gravi, and much more compelling romances... Hm...though, granted...most of them haven't been converted to anime and remain in manga form...

viperson
03-27-2005, 08:32 PM
all those shows r good but that does not mean gravi is not the best all though i like love hina dos not meen i cant like ether shows

p.s. boogers/turkey :awe:

kitsuna
03-27-2005, 10:00 PM
well i haven't seen much gravitaion but kare kano is an okay romance too but over all i like Furuba! Go kyoxtohru!

~Kitsuna~

Die Tod von Euch
03-27-2005, 10:23 PM
Ah yes, Kare Kano. Another great one. So very real, for the most part. It captures awkward adolescent romance very well. Believable characters, too. I've known people in real life that were a lot like some of the characters.

kitsuna
03-27-2005, 10:31 PM
same here. In fact some of my friends are like the girl ( can't remember her name right now V.V) always having to be number one, that are going out with boys like that guy ( can't remember his name either)

~Kitsuna~

Devilstears
03-28-2005, 02:18 AM
I would have to say my favorite romance is... hard to choose actually. I have only seen ai yori aoshi, please teacher and tenchi universe/muyo/tokyo. but i guess tenchi muyo is my fav.

Fantasy fighter
03-28-2005, 10:24 AM
love hina is preety good

Chi?
03-28-2005, 08:19 PM
Hey guys- if i spam- I'm like so sorry... My last site only one guy mentioned spamming- It was to post songs-
I love Chobits so since thats my one and only read, Chobits is the best so far.-

(ps Hey what are the rupees for? Are they for like in Zelda and stuff?)
(pss whats ff mean?)
(psss i'm gonna stop now ok? :awe: )

Fantasy fighter
04-04-2005, 05:44 PM
Trigun has some romantic elements.

Chouji
04-04-2005, 05:49 PM
please teacher and I's are good ones

akuma=unmei
04-04-2005, 06:05 PM
i think fushigi yuugi is the best one it moves along nicely in yhe love part and it's sweet
=)

Darien*
04-04-2005, 06:22 PM
ff hands down

i also think that gravitation is a good romance anime

animeadmirer
04-04-2005, 11:01 PM
I kinda liked Fruits Basket and Chobits. :)

dragongundam009
04-04-2005, 11:52 PM
I have to say the best one i seen is(Maccross2:lover's again) That the best anime romance i think i ever saw.:ooh: Its was good that i went to best buy just to get the dvd.:D

dollmage
04-05-2005, 12:29 AM
ehehe love hina is good but if you realy like romantic anime go for marmalade boi ehehehehehe

o yeah fruit basket like that too with the cursed of being turned to zodiac animals ehehe havent yet seen all the episode ei wich one turn to a dragon and snake just wondering msg me tnx

Shikage (elite shinobi)
04-05-2005, 02:29 PM
what is your prob?! she DID NOT go off topic!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT EVEN ONCE!!!!!!!!!!

well anyway to tell you the trueth i think that "D.N.ANGEL" is the best romance manga and anime i have ever seen!!!!!!! it is soooooo good!!!!!!! and it is kinda hard to tell which twin Daisuke likes, risa? or riku? it is so annoying.... but one of my fave characters is satoshi and daisuke!

"Chobits" is also pretty good.... i read like 5 or 6 of the manga but then i lost my interest...... but it is okay.................

bakakame
05-21-2005, 12:02 AM
Well, maybe romance isnt the best catagory for Love Hina, but it's still among the best anime's ive seen. (I use Shinobu as the blueprint for my immaginary girlfriend...*sob*)

Shikage (elite shinobi)
05-21-2005, 03:54 PM
SO, WELL I THINK THAT D.N.ANGEL IS STILL THE BEST ONE OUT THERE!

Ami~chan
05-21-2005, 03:58 PM
Kare Kano is a great manga/anime. Ah,awkward teenage love. How I love thee...

Anyways, it doesn't matter if the love is between two guys, two girls, or a girl and a guy. It is still romance. I love Cardcaptor Sakura, with it's subtle gay pairings. I don't know if that can be classified as a romance anime, but it comes dang close.

And Gravi is pretty good too.

SKB
05-21-2005, 05:58 PM
-I don't see much romance anime/manga so I dont really have a good idea but Inuyasha is a partially good one too.
*huggles to Mikaru* Thank you! I think Inuyasha is a really good romance manga.

Another one... I really want to see Seikano, it looks gorgeous *nodnod*

Die Tod von Euch
05-21-2005, 06:58 PM
Inu Yasha isn't really a romance anime... And Saikano, while it DOES have some romance elements, is much more of a war/drama anime. There's a lot of death...a lot. o_o

pretty-kitty
05-21-2005, 09:49 PM
romance would be pita-ten, and inuyasha

mini-Mimiru7
05-22-2005, 01:42 PM
For me it is DN Angel, Fruits Basket, and Chobits hands down. I will not remark on anyone else's opinions for every body has the right to hold their own opinion.

*bows*

But my opinion will not sway.
DN Angel all the way ^_^

Iya
05-22-2005, 04:14 PM
Fushigi Yugi of course.

sakura gohan mathers
05-22-2005, 06:21 PM
inu has some love stuff but DNAngel and chobits are better!

eruda
05-22-2005, 07:01 PM
Chobits and Mason Ikkoku *sp* are the best and most romantic. The way I tell is whichever ones last episode makes me cry the most is the best. And Chobits and Mason are at the top.

lilchichiri94
08-03-2005, 02:08 AM
there r way too many of them i cant make up my mind which 1 is my favorite;) .

LizaLiza
08-04-2005, 06:21 PM
I think Fruit's Basket is. It has just the right amount of humor, yet it also has it's romantic moments. ^_~

full metal alchemist chic
08-05-2005, 10:05 AM
:awe: gravititation is good i think thats my favorite,becuse yuki and shucchi really wanna hate eah other but they love each other so much.the fact that yuki ries if shucchi's unhappy makes me cry.i've always liked comics that do that to me:banghead:

The Governator
08-05-2005, 02:11 PM
its a deathmatch for me between Onagei Teacher, Chobits and fruitsbasket i love all of em

.Lovebeat
08-05-2005, 03:22 PM
I say Ah! My goddess (it's really romantic). And maybe Chobits.

Shido Tatsuhiko
08-05-2005, 04:32 PM
Maybe Oh My Godness

chaoscntrl77
08-05-2005, 09:37 PM
Ai Yori Aoshi. I only watched the first 2 episodes and judging from those 2 it had a better romance plot than in any other anime I've seen.

Anime_Overload
08-05-2005, 09:41 PM
Love Hina is the best no doubt there!

bakakame
08-05-2005, 09:43 PM
I dunno, I'm not sure romance is what best describes Love Hina. It's more of a comedy/drama.

Well whatever it is it's the best anime I've ever seen.

~*sadgirl*~
08-07-2005, 01:12 PM
gravitation and friuts baskets

yotsuba-chan
08-12-2005, 02:51 PM
chobits, pita-ten, i'm not sure. if ranma1/2 counts, it is the best.

mokulen22
08-12-2005, 03:00 PM
In my opinion, for Manga HANDS DOWN it's Mars..you find me a better romance manga I'll give you five bucks. For anime..that's harder...I'll go with Onagei Teacher (can't think of a better one right now)

Ruthless_Rakin
08-15-2005, 11:41 PM
hahaha dnt watch romace anime lol

and i have no idea

Necropurger
08-16-2005, 12:00 AM
Chobits, of course.

Sake
08-16-2005, 01:12 AM
Hmmmmm.......
Love Hina, although it's more comedy, it still has it's romantic moments.
Fruits Basket, I haven't seen all of them, but it is still a good romance anime.
D. N. Angel, I've just started watching this, seen the first two disc's, but I think Niwa's funny, and I feel sorry for him, having Dark thrown in, just as he was trying to get the nerve, and I can see why he like's Risa, she is one of the least irritating romance characters, although I personally like Riku better.

.Lovebeat
08-21-2005, 10:14 AM
Also DN Angel ;)

FierceFeli.
08-21-2005, 10:33 AM
Thats D.N.Angel... I just saw that the title D.N.Angel was like Daisuke.Niwa.angel.. thats kinda funny...

celebix2
08-21-2005, 11:53 AM
Chobits and Love Hina Have good romance in it:love: :broken: :o

The Governator
08-21-2005, 12:20 PM
my deathmatch is over and fruits basket is the winner!!!

Saiyanbabe1818
08-21-2005, 12:33 PM
I also dont know...

.Kuro
08-21-2005, 01:01 PM
Chobits and Mason Ikkoku *sp* are the best and most romantic. The way I tell is whichever ones last episode makes me cry the most is the best. And Chobits and Mason are at the top.
I think youīre right . Maison Ikoku has very strong feelings (really funny^^*)
I havenīt read the last manga but itīs great!!!

lovelykagome
09-11-2005, 10:19 AM
there are so many really good romance animes, but i really love Fushigi Yuugi, Ai Yori Aoshi, Chobits and D.N. Angel

BurningBlazeX
09-11-2005, 10:27 AM
gotta go with love hina

sherbet3300
09-16-2005, 01:08 PM
Im split between Love Hina and Ai Yori Aoshi (both in manga form since Ive only seen a few episodes of love hina, and havnt finished ai yori aoshi's series enshi).

Secret Asian Man
09-16-2005, 01:10 PM
My vote if for Love Hina

UltimaChaos
10-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Ai Yori Yoshi would do it for me...if i hadnt seen love hina that it. i like them both alot, but love hina takes it for me.

Angel~Eyes
10-04-2005, 08:22 PM
My absolute favourite romance animes are Marmalade Boy, Fruits Basket, Love Hina, Chobits and Oh! MY Goddess. All of these series are so full of romance I have more than cried my fill of tears over them. Ahhh love *sigh*

Luv Angel Eyes

azndgn26
10-04-2005, 08:22 PM
Fruits Basket & Final Fantasy VII - X-2

B0red$pirit
10-11-2005, 12:14 PM
Yes it's love hina and it'll be love hina again and again. It's simply the best. Though, I think the manga was better, and everyone know that

sosoChan
10-21-2005, 06:26 PM
Currently,i think the most romantic Anime is Kare Kano.....Siiiiiighhh, Arima is deffintly my type. *Start to day dream*

The Governator
10-28-2005, 10:17 AM
Yes it's love hina and it'll be love hina again and again. It's simply the best. Though, I think the manga was better, and everyone know that

love hina is not the best , far from it, personally i found it perfetic and sad. now Gravitation is far better, its more romantic, funnier and has a better story

Star Alchemist
10-28-2005, 03:26 PM
Fuushgi Yuugi. I thought that Anime was pretty cool. Even though I felt like it compromised my sexuality by watching it. (Being a heterosexual male and all.)

DeneToven
10-28-2005, 08:30 PM
I gotta say, I think that the romance in Onegai Sensei (Please Teacher for all those people not able to understand Japanese) is the cutest. A "high school" boy and a beautiful alien woman. It's positively adorable. I love the fact that it's innocent yet not so innocent. But also, they brought REAL relationship problems into the mix, such as jealous over another girl, or even mistrusting of your own heart. It made for a highly believable anime. 10 Maries out of 10!

Fllay
10-30-2005, 03:18 PM
Hanayori Dango, Love Hina, Fruits Basket, Inuyasha, Ayashi no Ceres, Fushigi Yugi. Well you can't blame it's too hard to choose one.:banghead: :) :rolleyes:

Sake
10-30-2005, 05:48 PM
I'm somewhat split between Onegai, Sensei! and Maburaho. While O,S! is more romantic, Maburaho is funnier. I'll have to say Onegai, Sensei! but there is a chance my vote will change onec I finish Maburaho

Shawaazu
10-30-2005, 09:21 PM
I haven't seen a lot of romance anime, but I really liked I My Me! Strawberry Eggs and Fushigi Yugi.

Demond
10-30-2005, 09:30 PM
this is more of a chat back than a post

razorblade
10-31-2005, 12:38 AM
cowboy bebop and love hina, i kno cowboy bebop doesnt seem like it, most of the seris evolves around spike and julia, righthttp://www.animeboard.at/html//emoticons/u-a.gifbunnys will take over the world lol:p

Ixile
11-01-2005, 03:24 PM
I think that, Reviltionary Girl, is pretty good romance anime(bad spelling)

Razor Clarence
11-05-2005, 11:49 PM
Love Hina 100%!!!

Sailor Neko
11-06-2005, 02:48 PM
My favorite is either Gravitation. If it was manga, I would choose Hana-Kimi.

Seiya Kou
11-21-2005, 06:51 PM
I think Chobits. xP

Die Tod von Euch
11-22-2005, 08:31 PM
But also, they brought REAL relationship problems into the mix, such as jealous over another girl, or even mistrusting of your own heart. It made for a highly believable anime. 10 Maries out of 10! ....Um...Most romance anime and manga has jealousy, questioning one's feelings, and more... It's part of what makes it...romance...anime and manga... In fact, few romance anime/manga lack a love triangle (or square, or pentagon, or...). There's almost always a complicated relationship where someone loves more than one person, is loved by more than one person, or thinks that the person they love loves another person. Onegai Sensei is far from original in that...

cowboy bebop and love hina, i kno cowboy bebop doesnt seem like it, most of the seris evolves around spike and julia I'm sorry, but there is no way you can call Cowboy Bebop a romance anime. It's a neo film noir-esque series that only fails at being totally neo film noir because it gets to be too slapstick in places. It's a comedy, for the most part, with a dark twist. There is little to no romance. In fact, Julia is one of my biggest complaints concerning that show. She served no point. She was not on long enough for the viewer to develope any sort of attatchment for her. I'd have to say that aside from the random inmates of the anime Dead Leaves, she's one of the few anime characters that I didn't give a crap for when she died. Literally felt nothing. Except boredom. Point is: Cowboy Bebop can in NO WAY equal romance....

LittleMomo
11-22-2005, 08:34 PM
Definetly Love Hina!

buhbibutterfly
11-22-2005, 09:10 PM
my fav. romance would probably include

kanon: outta all the dating sims romance type animes i've seen i would say i love this one the most...it was fun watching aya and yuuichi ^^

kare kano: another romance series that i love, the only bad thing would be that's its unfinished in anime form

ah my goddess ova: i really love the ova...its alot older then the tv series but i love it more...

gravitation: i find shuichi and ryuchi so adorable...and i think shuichi's and yuki's relationship is cute...although yuki acts cold i still love him ^^

kodocha: it's more comedy/romance but i love watching the series and seeing sana and hayama's relationship develop ^^

kimi ga nozomu eien - although at first i hated it...but the more i watch the more i kinda finda myself liking it...and although mitsuki and takayuki annoyed me alil'...it was a good ending that fitted the situation

animeseishi
11-23-2005, 06:24 AM
chobits, fy, anc, weiss kreuz and otogi zoshi

Uno_Caste
01-24-2006, 10:43 PM
Fruits Basket!!! It has lot to offer other than just plain romance. The storyline. characters & the whole in it is just so awesome!!!

Die Tod von Euch
01-24-2006, 11:43 PM
weiss kreuz
Weiss Kreuz is not a romance anime. It has a relatively large fan base of fanfic writers who slash the crap out of it, but there aren't many actual relationships in the show itself. You've got what? Ran(Aya) and Sakura? Hardly...Sakura is like a second sister for him. Omi and the chick that turns out to be his sister (but really his cousin)? Yeah, no. She dies rather quickly. Not to mention that going by the way Omi dresses and acts, he leans more towards the men. Ken and Yuriko or Yurika or whatever? Nope, she leaves for Australia right after being introduced. Yohji and Asuka? She's dead. Neu used him. No lovey relationship there.

So....where's the romance in it again? Please enlighten me.

Ichigo_30382
01-29-2006, 01:58 AM
Inuyasha and DN Angel

Innotech
01-31-2006, 11:10 AM
Full moon Wo Sagashite is hands down THE BEST in this genre.
AMAZING.

I Love Kakashi
01-31-2006, 03:50 PM
I think A.I. Love You. and Fruits Basket.

Maya Miyazono
02-01-2006, 02:26 AM
I have to vote for the kawaii anime & manga Princess tutu! ^_______________^

AnimeKraz3
02-03-2006, 03:12 PM
well uhh i hav to say all the above are good. But! Ichigo 100% the manga is one of my favs. It is much longer than the tv and shows more of the characters. Well look into it's pretty good.

Nekosumi
02-17-2006, 08:09 AM
Fruits Basket.
And Love Hina.

Love Hina is good romance anime,and Fruits Basket is my fav even of ALL animes..

*~Princess Althena~*
02-26-2006, 12:40 AM
Well, I'd prefer AIR, Inuyasha, and Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. They're REALLY GREAT AND AMAZING!!

SpiritHunter
02-26-2006, 05:03 AM
Midori no Hibi or Onegai Teacher. I really can't decide which of them is better for me. To tell the truth, both of them made me cry...

DaRkAnGeL_2919
02-28-2006, 06:52 PM
the best ...
i'd say fruits basket for now, i cant really think of any others i really loved.
oh! gravitation was great too, it's one of my favorites, but idk if you'd consider it the best

LovelessRitsuka
03-28-2006, 10:01 PM
Definetly Loveless for me but I like Gravitation too! They are both awesome~

Silver Bullet Alchemist
03-30-2006, 11:31 AM
isn't this supposted to be about romance anime >< anyway i think fruit baskets is...

Sailor Chibimoon
04-04-2006, 02:38 PM
I don't know. I have to many favorites.

kurosaki
04-06-2006, 03:06 AM
Mine is I My Me Strawberry Eggs...

The title is rather weird and maybe most of you haven't heard of this anime, but I like the storyline... it's very touching. I even cried when this anime came to the ending...

I recommend you to see this anime... You would probably have the same thoughts with me...

misazawa
04-06-2006, 05:23 AM
fushigi yuugi for me is the best i hope i can see it over and over again

YogiB
04-06-2006, 02:07 PM
I personaly think that Sailor Moon,Love Hina,Chobits,Frutis Basket & Cardcaptor Sakura is the most romantic series....

Avore
04-11-2006, 07:45 PM
I don't know. I have to many favorites.
Me too.:)

Elaruqui
04-12-2006, 07:21 AM
Well... i guess that leaves me to say that it's a good thing to try out Shakugan no Shana for this one.... perhaps a little bit with Tsubasa Chronicles i suggest... Shauran & Sakura 2nd Version lol

miaka yuki
05-03-2006, 12:15 AM
fushigi Yuugi

WarGoddess_Nova
05-03-2006, 12:27 AM
Love Hina, for sure.... can you be any more romantic????

Mayu-chan
05-03-2006, 02:50 AM
I have 2 on my mind!
1. Sakura and Syaoran- they are too cute, to inocent, that makes their love so wanderfull.
2. Chrno and Rosette- is amazing, to share your life with the one u love, and die together.

Dark_Ryle
05-05-2006, 10:15 AM
Fruits Basket, a one true masterpiece! It's fun and lovely, touching and even inspiring! It's such a great series. Undisputedly, the no.1 comedy romance anime for me. Furuba rocks!

james147
05-12-2006, 08:03 AM
i would say dn angel or tsubatsa

Sesshomaru Girlfriend
07-02-2006, 09:10 AM
I like Chobits the best or mabye Card Captor Sakura is also nice.

*.:Endless Sky:.*
07-02-2006, 12:25 PM
Fruits Basket. I LOVE Fruits Basket.

-+Dark_hayabusa+-
07-03-2006, 02:10 AM
I think I like Fruits Basket, Loveless, and Kyou Kara Maou. But if you ask me which is the best between them for the romance....... I pick Loveless! Wow! it's really romantic...... Soubi and Ritsuka.....

lang_sakti
07-13-2006, 08:43 PM
Suzuka... it was a good anime. and shuffle! also great. i'm a fan of asa-senpai :). it's really hard to pick the best. there's a lot good romance anime out there.

Serenith Youkai
07-16-2006, 09:59 AM
I think Fruits Basket is a really good romance anime and manga. It isn't fair that I already know who Tohru ends up with because my friend told me T_T. Anywho it's nice that the anime/manga isn't just about Tohru and Kyo and Yuki. They show other relationships like Haru and Rin, also Hiro and Kisa, and the small one about Hatori and Kanna and.....>>;; I forgot the teacher's name oo;. Anywho I'm really glad it wasn't some romance just about the three main characters....

Night Strife
07-17-2006, 01:47 AM
I would have to go with Kare Kano. Mostly because it's about a girl who trys to get attetion from other people but really just wants friends then this guy named Arima comes and Takes over her life. They become rivals then notice that they really do like each other. Fruit baskets its good also ::Nod,Nod::

GreenLight
07-17-2006, 02:59 AM
I think Searching For a Full Moon is very romantic. Kodocha is... But it's a very old anime and hardly anybody watches it. Mermaid Melody is not as good as Kodocha nor Full Moon.

8-destiny-8
07-17-2006, 05:11 AM
Ai Yori Aoshi it's so romantic!!!!! it's everything you can ever ask for rolled into one great anime!! it doesn't have action in it, but hell who cares?? it would just ruin the story anyway!!! *sigh* it's excellent it definitely is the best romance anime for me!!

~Pure Soul~
07-17-2006, 02:12 PM
Im sure i've been here before.But me found another good one.INUYASHA!!!

Uno_Caste
07-17-2006, 05:09 PM
Im sure i've been here before.But me found another good one.INUYASHA!!!

Inuyasha is not a romance anime. OBviously it's not! See..It has romance but abit only and generally the plot is not about love.

loko sesshomaru
07-17-2006, 05:55 PM
love hina of cource its romantic sexyy full of laughs and sooooooooo funny. (there sooo hot n sexyy)

Vel
07-18-2006, 09:37 AM
Well, Chobits is the best for me. Irs a sweet story about feelings between little robot girl and pervy boy. Their feelings grow and grow every day. I like the story about growing feelings because the stories like this one are the the sweetest.

dHaRmA
07-30-2006, 12:42 AM
beSt rOmaNce aNime is...

rAnMa 1/2..

tHe hiLLariOus taNdeM oF rAnMa aNd aKane iS reAlly gReaT..:p

Aqua chick
08-01-2006, 10:46 AM
I find Fruits Basket the best romance anime, although i'm ticked because they stopped the anime way to early...:(

retracnosna
08-05-2006, 11:23 PM
Ai Yori Aoshi it's so romantic!!!!! it's everything you can ever ask for rolled into one great anime!! it doesn't have action in it, but hell who cares?? it would just ruin the story anyway!!! *sigh* it's excellent it definitely is the best romance anime for me!!me too.

only one I've maybe liked as much was lamune.

I liked suzuka quite a bit too but I think I prefer the stress-free ones the best, like ai yori and lamune

Atara Inferno
08-06-2006, 03:00 PM
me too! fruits basket is sooo cute and it sometimes makes me cry. and what about gravitation? is so cute too i nearly cried ;-;

Sailor Chibimoon
08-06-2006, 03:11 PM
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Hayley-rox-ur-sox
08-08-2006, 06:47 AM
The romance of sailor Moon and tuxedo mask of cors!! :laugh:

Dark_Chii
08-09-2006, 07:57 AM
Chobits is the best! ^_^

~kawaii~cherry~
08-12-2006, 09:33 PM
Fruits Basket all the way! (through I actually think the manga is better than the anime...its still the best o.~)

joannx3youu
08-14-2006, 03:48 PM
i like ayashi no ceres. it`s pretty good.
but i like fruits basket too.
hmmm..
who WILL tohru pick?..
they`re both hot.
ohh and they have good personalities too..
i gues..

Dragon-Heart
08-14-2006, 03:58 PM
Fushigi Yuugi was a good one. and Fruits Basket, and a little bit of Full Moon Wo Sagashite.

CaptainByakugan
08-15-2006, 11:32 PM
well from what ive seen i would say Love Hina its the only romance anime ive watched so far. jsut becuase of the kids life abtou this girl (

Mermaid Princess
08-20-2006, 11:38 AM
Best Romance Anime's:

1. Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch - you have to love it. I mean, Luchia and Kaito are so cute together and what with Luchia being so happy-go-lucky, and kya-kya and clumsy with the matters of love and Kaito so blind and insensitive sometimes. But when they do have their romantic moments, it's so kawaii! :D
2. Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure - Masahiro and Lina, Nagisa and Hanon, Kaito and Luchia. Need I say more? They're all so cute in their own way.
3. Sailor Moon - the plot behind the romance between Mamoru and Usagi is superb. I mean, lovers from a millenia ago find each other again on Earth and stay together through bad and good, staying together for all eternity. The moments with Chibiusa and Pegasus are so cute too! :D
4. Fushigi Yuugi - Miaka and Tamahome forever! :D Anyway, I really liked this anime, because it had some many romantic moments and emotional moments. It's one of the best animes I've ever watched. Almost every episode is packed with emotions
5. Marmalade Boy - I've only started to watch the anime, but I've read the manga, and I have to say that I really like both. ^____^ Miki and Yuu are so cute together and all their problems and fights and conflicted emotions are good to watch. And what with Meiko and Na-chan...
6. Wedding Peach - they say that opposites attract. And the saying also goes 'those that bicker, love each other'. It reminds me a bit of Ron and Hermione in Harry Potter. Anyway, Yosuke and Momoko are the cutest pairing. Always fighting with each other, and yet in moments when they're depressed the other is always there for the other.
7. Kaitou Kamikaze Jeanne - the romance between Chiaki and Maron is so cute! How Chiaki falls more in love with Maron with every episode and the cute little moments. The manga is also really cute to read.
8. Inuyasha - Kagome and Inuyasha are one of my favourite couples, right behind Luchia and Kaito. Their little moments are funny and cute and every word that I can't remember now but means nice. :P I just wish he would choose between Kikyou and Kagome already.
9. Card Captor Sakura - you have to love this one. The Syaoran and Sakura moments are so cute! :D What with Syaoran always getting so embarassed once he figures it out. And I really love the relationship between Touya and Sakura. He's such a good big brother.
10. Fruits Basket - Hehe, I have a lot of favourite animes. :P Anyway, Tohru should be with Kyo, I think. And as far as I have read in the manga (up to vol. 18) I think that she starts to realize that she likes him in that way. And Yuki too, what with that cool classmate of his that hates perfection. That chalk-breaking was so cute! Anyway, that's manga, not anime. Anime also has its cute moments. ^____^ Kyo making Tohru the leek when she's sick and so on.
10. Full Moon Wo Sagashite - good plot even though it's really different from the manga. And Takuto and Mitsuki are so cute together. And Meroko is funny, just look at how many times she confessed to Takuto that she loves him. ^___^

That's all animes I can remember at the moment, though... ^^ll

Princess Cupcake
08-20-2006, 02:30 PM
I scanned this whole thread. No one mentioned Alice 19th. I find it intense and really interesting. I saw people say Ah! My Goddess. Good one. Ranma 1/2 is so complicated. Ryouga loves Akane who has a relationship with Ranma as a boy who has Shampoo as a lover who has Mousse as a stalker. Ryouga finds the girl Ranma cute and as boy, Ukyo also loves Ranma. It's twisted. Very twisted. The commonly said; Fruits Basket and Chobits are also really good romance anime.

koikazeflip
09-26-2006, 12:34 PM
dnangel and da capo are my favorite romance anime..

daisuke and riku

nemu and jun'ichi

Die Tod von Euch
09-26-2006, 01:40 PM
How did I miss this one?

Closed due to length...