PDA

View Full Version : Fushigi Yuugi

xCalypsox
03-25-2005, 07:26 PM
What do you think of Tamahome and Miaka being together? I think Miaka is a screw up, but they look cute together...

Mink
03-25-2005, 07:46 PM
There awsome!

Taikyo
03-25-2005, 07:59 PM
lol! They make a cute couple! Plus they do end up toghter in the end. =P....err..sorry if that was a spoiler.

Die Tod von Euch
03-26-2005, 01:05 AM
I don't think that's much of a spoiler, since it's obvious from the start...

I think their little love story was cute, and interesting at first...but then things just got old. Also, I think Tamahome was cooler before he fell in love with Miaka... After they got together officially he was just so...whipped.

kitsuna
03-27-2005, 10:49 AM
they're okay

~Kitsuna~

Devilstears
03-28-2005, 03:22 AM
I havent seen this series yet. I have only read a little about it and i dont know anyone who has seen it, but it seemed ok. Is this series really that good?

xCalypsox
03-28-2005, 03:05 PM
It is really good. It's different than most anime, becuase it's moslty set in ancient China...they're a lot of action and violence, backed up with a kickarse storyline, amazing characters, and some romance, I'd watch it over and over again.

~Mikaru~
03-28-2005, 03:46 PM
I've only read the first Manga and I think they make a cute couple ^.^

Devilstears
03-28-2005, 08:46 PM
Sounds good, different is always good. I WANT TO SEE IT!

Lady Dragon
03-28-2005, 08:49 PM
i havent seen it but want to and i think they make a very cute couple.

animeseishi
04-06-2005, 06:52 AM
yeah..they look cute together...but many see miaka yuuki as a slut...she goes for this guy..and then she's with this guy...anyway....tamahome is just fine..

Missy
04-06-2005, 07:20 AM
One of my favorite Anime out there....

Personally, I don't mind the little Miaka and Tamahome romance... And yes, some things did get old... You know those scenes where Miaka and Tamahome just lie in each others arms and say "Miaka........ Tamahome........ Miaka..... Tamahome....... Miaka...... Tamahome....." .. it got kind of annoying, But other than that I didnt mind it at all... Miaka was young.. so I guess she got confused sometimes with Hotohori and stuff... But I see them like I see SailorMoon and Tuxedo Mask (Serena and Darien)... the "it" couple.. . that just HAVE to be together...... I dunno if that made any sense... but yeah . thats what I think....

dollmage
04-06-2005, 08:21 AM
wahhh miss aeris you a gaara fan?>??????????????

hmmm but what about julie??????? and nakago ?

Zeke_Asakura
04-06-2005, 09:09 AM
They're a perfect couple

Die Tod von Euch
04-06-2005, 02:54 PM
yeah..they look cute together...but many see miaka yuuki as a slut...she goes for this guy..and then she's with this guy...anyway....tamahome is just fine..
Difficult to be a slut when you're a virgin.... She's just unsure and wishy-washy...

She always liked Tamahome best, but the times she lent towards Hotohori were when she thought she couldn't have Tamahome...

dollmage
04-07-2005, 07:04 AM
hmmmmmmmmm so what about the other 2 seiryu and have you seen the four seiryu fi8 one enemy ehehehehehehe.........

i have seen tamahomes full power there even the tamahome's present and the one from the book got together ^^B but the one from the present become evil ehehe ^^b ups dont want to continue no more

Die Tod von Euch
04-08-2005, 02:26 PM
That's ok if you continue, dollmage, because you're wrong anyway... No spoilers if you're wrong.

You're alluding to the OVA...and messing up the facts.

The "Tamahome from the book" does not become evil... He's not even real. He was created to be LIKE Tamahome so he could get close to Miaka and drive the real Tamahome (now known as Taka) away.... Taka IS Tamahome, just reborn in Miaka's world... There aren't really two versions of Tamahome... Tamahome is Tamahome is Taka... All the same. He never meets himself...

dollmage
04-09-2005, 12:56 AM
That's ok if you continue, dollmage, because you're wrong anyway... No spoilers if you're wrong.

You're alluding to the OVA...and messing up the facts.

The "Tamahome from the book" does not become evil... He's not even real. He was created to be LIKE Tamahome so he could get close to Miaka and drive the real Tamahome (now known as Taka) away.... Taka IS Tamahome, just reborn in Miaka's world... There aren't really two versions of Tamahome... Tamahome is Tamahome is Taka... All the same. He never meets himself...
wahh thats true i could send you a copy if you want its in RM format you could play it using! Real One PLayer im not kidding i have mangga version and i even have a comedy but the comedy scene doesnt relate any in the show its just for fun lol!:laugh:

Mint202
04-09-2005, 12:42 PM
YA Fushigi Yuugi is so cool i love the love in it so cute:kiss10:

Jagan Eye
04-09-2005, 05:12 PM
i dont really care weather or not they end up together.

Amano Ginji
04-10-2005, 01:15 PM
What about Nuriko? He should have ended up with Miaka. >.> He was really cool.

*Spoilers*

Don't get why he had to die.. ;_;

Andrew
04-10-2005, 02:12 PM

*Spoilers*

Ugh.. Because the creator was a jerk. xD I don't care for Fushigi Yuugi all that much. I'm more of a Getbackers, and Gravitation fan. xD

Die Tod von Euch
04-10-2005, 06:33 PM
Um...no thanks, Dollmage. I own all of FY and the OVAs... Which is how I know what happens...

Amano, Nuriko loved Hotohori... Even in his last episode when he was all sweet on Miaka, you knew that he hadn't totally stopped loving Hoto. He had just...moved on, realizing that he couldn't have him. But.. In the Eikoden OVA, the reborn Nuriko (who is a girl after rebirth) ends up with the reborn Hotohori...

akuma=unmei
04-10-2005, 06:51 PM
i personally love this anime XD becuz (as i have seen many times) it moves fast in the love catigory. i mean inuyasha and ranma 1/2 move so slowly.... -.- but i still love those animes 2 >.<

xCalypsox
04-13-2005, 04:55 PM

*Spoilers*

Noriko was the shizz! He was my favorite character, but whenever he was with Miaka and Tamahome, I guess he always felt like the third wheel. I can see why the director wanted to kill him off...poor Noriko. Miaka is so lucky to have a guy like Tamahome... I like Chichiri...

Sexy Angel
04-13-2005, 05:10 PM
tamahome and miaka just suit each other~

Missy
04-13-2005, 07:08 PM
Miaka and Hotohori dont look too bad together either.

Shakaku the Phoenix
04-13-2005, 07:13 PM
Yeah I think Miaka and Tamahome belong together. But....Miaka is such an idiot.....U.U;;;;; I like Yui better. But...Yeah Miaka and Tamahome....

xCalypsox
04-13-2005, 07:27 PM
Miaka and Hotohori dont look too bad together either.
Yeah Hotohori was such a sweetheart...

Kewii
04-15-2005, 09:16 PM
I have a Fushigi Yuugi question:

Hotohori's sword: I'm writing a fanfiction and I need to know if I should call it a shinken or a Holy Sword.

Rupees for whoever can tell me by 11:30

Thanks

xCalypsox
04-16-2005, 06:00 PM
I have a Fushigi Yuugi question:

Hotohori's sword: I'm writing a fanfiction and I need to know if I should call it a shinken or a Holy Sword.

Rupees for whoever can tell me by 11:30

Thanks
I think shinken sounds cooler...

Die Tod von Euch
04-16-2005, 09:55 PM
I think it doesn't matter since they're both pretty much the same thing... Just depends on if you want to use the Japanese or the English termanology.... But, to avoid anal retentive fangirls griping at you, I'd go with the shinken thing...

xCalypsox
04-18-2005, 05:30 PM
Yeah I think Miaka and Tamahome belong together. But....Miaka is such an idiot.....U.U;;;;; I like Yui better. But...Yeah Miaka and Tamahome.... I hate Yui for how she treats Miaka... reminds me of what I'm going through with one of my old friends...

Lilyangel
04-18-2005, 05:50 PM
miaka is totallly cool n did nuthin wrong...yui was da bad friend...but she did change...

Cascandar
04-26-2005, 10:24 AM
yea Fushigi yugi is great i luv it! ^_~ xcalypsox

Corina
05-02-2005, 10:54 PM
They look adorable together ^^

Iya
05-07-2005, 03:18 PM
Tamahome and Miaka are the best couple ever!
I hate it when people say that Miaka would be better off with Hotohori and Tasuki.
I mean Hotohori with Miaka?
It's a possibility but they both have long hair.
I think it looks kind of weird.
And don't even get me started on Tasuki.
Tasuki and Miaka would the worst couple in the history of anime.

Princess Serenity2005
05-07-2005, 04:21 PM
I think that they are!!!!!

Die Tod von Euch
05-07-2005, 07:20 PM
I agree, Iya. Which is why it's so much better to pair Hotohori up with Nuriko. Or Nuriko up with Tasuki. *big grin*

Though, in the Eikoden OVA, when Hoto and Nuri are reborn, Nuriko's a girl and she and Hotohori are sweet on each other. So...Yay. ^_^ Though...that sort of leaves Tasuki with what?... Hm... Chichiri, I suppose. Yes. There we go.

Sakaki's Angel
05-07-2005, 08:26 PM
I'm going to be Chirico in the next Anime convention in Boston. I don't know much about the Anime...

Iya
05-07-2005, 09:28 PM
I'm going to be Chirico in the next Anime convention in Boston. I don't know much about the Anime...
Well than be sure to check out Fushigi Yugi, if you like romance.
Guarantee that you'll love it if you do.

Cascandar
06-06-2005, 10:02 AM
Miaka is slightly annoying... they will be perfect together if they didn't scream out eachother's names every 5 seconds... TAMAHOMEEEE!!! MIAKAAAA!!! it's not cute after the millionth time

cr8ter
06-16-2005, 04:23 PM
I liked the story but not the characters, to annoying and dramatic about everything:mad:

shorty65
06-16-2005, 04:26 PM
i think miaka(sorry if spelt wrong) should die. i hate her preppyness. but i do agree her and tomahome(sorry if spelt wrong) do make a cute couple. hey can some one tell me how to start my one thing like this? plz!

Ωmega
06-16-2005, 04:50 PM
ive always been a fan,and im happy pt 2 came out (waits for vol 15)

shorty65
06-16-2005, 04:55 PM
hey who here like hotohori(sorry if spelt wrong)

xCalypsox
06-16-2005, 05:06 PM
hey who here like hotohori(sorry if spelt wrong)\

He's kewl.

Darkasiangurl
06-16-2005, 08:24 PM
I Guess he alright but my favorite character would most likely be Tasuki.

starfire02
06-18-2005, 02:59 AM
I think they're meant for each other coz at the last episode Tamahome appeared in Miaka's world ( I think its destiny that they'd be together again after the happenings in Tamahome's world)........ :) :groupwave

mike2yang
06-21-2005, 04:06 PM
Well i think they look okay together.

Kihitumoru_Sayaki
06-24-2005, 10:04 PM
Tamahome and Miaka together? *>< They are the most annoying couple to me. I just wish she's hook up with Hotohori because they are the cutest couple I've ever seen in anime.

TheWickedOne
06-26-2005, 08:26 PM
Seen The hole season, happen be my number one fav ^_^. They are such a cute in love .

LittleAngel
06-27-2005, 09:32 PM
I love Hotohori. I wish Miaka had chosen him instead of Tamahome; but Tamahome and Miaka is an ok couple.

starfire02
06-29-2005, 11:33 PM
Well that proves it that everybody has their own opoinion for this matter.... :groupwave

Ωmega
06-30-2005, 11:34 AM
ive seen the whole anime series...and its crap.it doesnt hold anything up to the manga series.the names were mispronounced,yui had longer hair (and it was brown)...i just hated the anime.you think the animes great,read the manga (500 times better)

Die Tod von Euch
06-30-2005, 08:43 PM
ive seen the whole anime series...and its crap.it doesnt hold anything up to the manga series.the names were mispronounced,yui had longer hair (and it was brown)...i just hated the anime.you think the animes great,read the manga (500 times better)
Wait what? Yui had short blond hair in both the manga and the anime... o_O Except she grows it out later. It always remains blond, though. And who's names do they mispronounce? Are you only watching it dubbed when you watch the anime? Or, are you talking about things like Tamahome's real name and such, which are given the Japanese pronunciation in the anime instead of the Chinese reading of the manga?...

neko konneko
06-30-2005, 11:15 PM
miaka annoys me, but they are a cute couple...

LittleAngel
07-01-2005, 05:24 PM
Miaka is ok, but she does have a habbit of eating too much. I like Hotohori better than Tamahome.

Ωmega
07-01-2005, 05:32 PM
Wait what? Yui had short blond hair in both the manga and the anime... o_O Except she grows it out later. It always remains blond, though. And who's names do they mispronounce? Are you only watching it dubbed when you watch the anime? Or, are you talking about things like Tamahome's real name and such, which are given the Japanese pronunciation in the anime instead of the Chinese reading of the manga?...it was dubbed,and when i saw it the whole story line was wack.yui had sholder lenght dirty blonde hair (it was more light brown)...it was just extremly bad.

Die Tod von Euch
07-01-2005, 09:08 PM
Um... Were you watching the OVA or something? Yui has short blond hair in the actual anime series... The OVA has a messed up story line, yes...but it's NOT the series... And if you watch it subbed, they'll pronounce the names correctly. Wow.

Envy><
07-12-2005, 03:38 PM
i never seen this anime but i think i had read the mangas before

cowboydemon666
07-18-2005, 08:34 PM
i've never seen the anime but i read the manga. its a really good series and i think that miaka and tamahome are a really cute couple ^^

lilchichiri94
08-03-2005, 02:55 AM
miaka and tamahome make a really cute and good couple. miaka and hotohori would also make a great couple:) .

Shakaku the Phoenix
08-21-2005, 07:44 PM
I never really liked the Miaka/Tamahome pairing. Maybe its just cuz I don't like Miaka and Tamahome at all... More into the Seiryuu side ya know? So I was more interested in when Soi dies and when Nakago kisses Yui ^-^; but if I have to comment on Miaka and Tamahome (well they are both pretty gullible and have ditzy moments...) I guess they kinda belong together.

teed
08-21-2005, 09:36 PM
yeah they'r cute! ^_^

Alyce Dark
08-23-2005, 10:44 PM
I like Fushigi Yuugi and I see why Nuriko had to die. Sure I cried and cursed Yuu Watase at first 'cause he was one of my all time fav characters, But I cried and cursed Yuu Watase for a while every time a character died.
Also I think Miaka and Tamahome are a cute couple even if the rabid Miaka/Tamahome love moments some times freak me out a bit, but when that happens I try to remember that this manga was origanally made for an all female veiwing audience and that catagory traditionally has romance, angst, and dram by the bucket fulls.

Malise Kao Xylia
08-25-2005, 12:29 AM
Miaka... >__> Is a clumsy teenage girl. Quite typical with the love thing I liked her. She was okay in my book. Though I didnt pay much attention to her.. I was stuck more on Tomahome and the story line itself. I love it. ABSOLUTELY loved it.. Though the ending is sad.. And my favorites all died.. Aaawww poor chi chi! :(

Shakaku the Phoenix
08-30-2005, 12:24 AM
Yeah...Miaka was a bit of a klutz...but...yeah it made her loveable. I loved her random items that appear out of nowhere..like her megaphone -a friend and I even have a joke about that- And I loved peoples nicknames for Tamahome - you gotta admit Nuriko's Tamakins is kinda cute... And Tasuki's (this has to be my favorite) Tamahomeboy- It was a great series. Though I am still missing the first OVA and the last dvd from the series >.< Sept. 8th just seems so far away....*sniffle* oh well I still have the manga to keep me busy for now ^-^

xCalypsox
09-01-2005, 03:46 PM
Yeah...It's too bad Nuriko had to die...she was my all time fav too...

l3L@cl<
09-03-2005, 02:07 PM
they are cute that's all :<_<:

Fennikusu13
07-21-2006, 02:51 AM
I like Tamahome and Miaka, but only when they're together. When they're apart and alone, doing annoying things like being themselves, I get really irritated. Maybe it's just Miaka's voice...but when they're together I agree that they're a cute little couple.

Neko-sama
07-23-2006, 03:12 AM
I think they look good...BUT I think I like Miaka with Hotohori better and I pity him because his efforts are alwyas wasted.:glare:

Serenith Youkai
07-24-2006, 09:38 AM
I like them together , and yea mIaka is a bit...messed up..though

Mizukichan2006
07-28-2006, 12:32 PM
I don't think that's much of a spoiler, since it's obvious from the start...

I think their little love story was cute, and interesting at first...but then things just got old. Also, I think Tamahome was cooler before he fell in love with Miaka... After they got together officially he was just so...whipped.I mean, in the begining it was so funney how they always, you know...and then when he confessed his love to her and everything, it was all like "TAMAHOME!!!!!! HELP ME!!! Oh wait i cant call him anymore orrrrrrrr what chichiri said will become true........*thinks*........Hmmmmmmmmm.....Rotten olds Chichiri........he just wants me for himself!! WELL HE CANT HAVE ME!!! TAMAHOME!!!!! SAVE ME BEFORE CHICHIRI!!" Also in the end when they end up together (In her world SOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!! that was a spoiler!! Forgive me!!) I didn't like it one bit!! 'cause, He changed his name to Taka! and they go to the same school, and (I didn't watch the OAV's yet, not all of them. Some of them) And in the OAV i didn't like that another Priestess had to come into the book!!:mad: WHEN MIAKA IS STILL ALIVE!!! I wish Tama-baby would've stayed in the book instead:huh:

dHaRmA
07-30-2006, 01:15 AM
i dOnt liKe tHeir tAndEm..

miAkA's pRetTy..

BUT..

sHe's suCh a lOseR..

sHe is nOt suiTed tO tAmahOme..

:glare:

kakashi's princess
07-30-2006, 04:23 PM
did the show ever end can you please tell me i just saw fushigi yuugi ova 4 and i want to know if that is the last episode

Die Tod von Euch
07-30-2006, 08:16 PM
Kakashi's Princess: There is the TV series, the OVAs, and Eikoden (which is like...an extra OVA series...thing). That's all there is as far as the animation. If you've only seen the TV series and the OVAs, then you still have Eikoden. But you don't really need to see Eikoden...it rather blows.