PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Shinbo
03-21-2005, 11:50 AM
Hello everyone i am new this website. Its a pleasure to be here and I like to meet new people.

DownRight-eviL
03-21-2005, 11:55 AM
Hiii!! Welcome and have fun!! Read and Follow the rules, kay? ^^;; If you need anything, Private Message me, kay? ^^ I don't bite... Okay, okay, I do, but not that hard.. :D

Nyanko
03-21-2005, 12:20 PM
Ooh... a newbie with good grammar... for the most part. Cool. rep!!

*gnaws on his leg* I would eatcha, but I've also got to save you for the rest of the cannibals around here... *gives him a stuffed zebra*

Heed the rules, no ritual sacrifices, no feeding the mods, and no dancing the jig. Reeeally follow that last one. >>;;

IpleaInsanity
03-21-2005, 12:42 PM
I'm new here too. So far I like what I see. Learning everything ok?? I'm managing. There are a lot of rules but hey its worth it. So far so good and I am enjoying everything. Hope you are having a great time as well. Sorry I can't help you out more, because as I have said still trying to figure everything out myself. I'm here if you would like to chat. Well guess that's it...

red storm
03-21-2005, 01:39 PM
Ooh... a newbie with good grammar... for the most part. Cool. rep!!

*gnaws on his leg* I would eatcha, but I've also got to save you for the rest of the cannibals around here... *gives him a stuffed zebra*

Heed the rules, no ritual sacrifices, no feeding the mods, and no dancing the jig. Reeeally follow that last one. >>;;
Aaaw, and I had a really pretty summoning circle drawn out too. Dang it!

Well, since I'm not allowed to sacrifice you, I suppose I'll just welcome you instead.

*hands him a book titled "how to protect your blanket"* Trust me, you'll need it.

The Rebel
03-21-2005, 03:22 PM
(hands new member a pencil with a dress painted on it.) Welcome and enjoy. If you need a hand or just a friend then PM me. Laterz.

Tichondrius
03-21-2005, 03:46 PM
Well...welcome and I hope you find this place most interesting...like I have...>>...except I'm usually in the chatroom, which I found to be the best aspect here...Oo''

Shinbo
03-21-2005, 04:48 PM
Aaaw, and I had a really pretty summoning circle drawn out too. Dang it!

Well, since I'm not allowed to sacrifice you, I suppose I'll just welcome you instead.

*hands him a book titled "how to protect your blanket"* Trust me, you'll need it. You sound like a nice person Red Storm and I think I'll need it sometime in the feature. Do you think we can be friends?

Karel
03-21-2005, 06:25 PM
Alot of crazy girls here.. don't come to me for help,

anyways welcome unboard, I make guys walk the plank so be wary of that.

little:k
03-21-2005, 08:57 PM
Welcome!
*Puts a pearl necklice around newbie*
Welcome to AF!

~Jade~
03-21-2005, 09:08 PM
Welcome! I'm not a crazy girl but I am a crazy WOMAN! Love me....

Negi
03-21-2005, 09:14 PM
Do I cant AS CRAZY?
*gives shots and bandages leg*
Oh! hi welcome to the Forums
Read the rules, Have fun, DONT SPAM!

Taikyo
03-21-2005, 09:25 PM
hey there Shinbo! Welcome to AF! *hugs tight* It's a pleasure to meet you too! Please do read and follow the rules here and don't get into trouble! If you need anything, PM(piravte message) me. Oh and take care ok? *lets go* Oh did i mention, you got really good manners and grammer! ^.^ thats good. Well good luck!

Myrra
03-21-2005, 09:43 PM
Well, I see I was too late to warn you about the cannibal...but welcome anyway. Do take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them.

Have fun and post lots (without spamming)

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

red storm
03-22-2005, 03:00 AM
You sound like a nice person Red Storm and I think I'll need it sometime in the feature. Do you think we can be friends?
Sure, but you didn't need to ask. There are very few people on this forum I don't consider friends. Spammers being one of them.

Ashminigun
03-22-2005, 04:41 AM
*joins the frenzy.... try to turn into a VHDL zombie but an error occur in the code...

Hi and welcome to the Forum! Please read the rules and play nice. *Hands in a Clan Minigun Array* This might prove useful against cannibals and stake burner also blanket theif. Have fun while you at it.

See ya around!

*repairing the gyro system of my Fafnir...

Lady Dragon
03-25-2005, 02:40 PM
hello welcome Shinbo, i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. also if u wanna be in my family just ask!

Dark Foxx
03-25-2005, 03:25 PM
Hello shinbo! Its a pleasure to meet you *gives him a friendship bracelet* Welcome to Anime Forums friend!! ^_^

Shinbo
03-27-2005, 01:12 PM
Thanks Red Foxx