PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't Inuyasha just kiss Kagome and tell her he loves her?

kwlo
03-11-2005, 07:27 PM
Well I guess its just because he doesnt want to hurt her when he becomes a full fledged demon.:badrazz:

full metal alchemist
03-11-2005, 07:32 PM
wrong if he kissed and said heloved her then it ruin the great plot twist and the laughs and cries that are a part of inuyasha, it would be liek murroku kissing sango, it would ruin thee plot twist

KazeSniper
03-11-2005, 07:45 PM
Inuyasha still has some feelings for Kikyo, so he won't kiss Kagome and tell her that he loves her.

Negi
03-11-2005, 08:13 PM
THEY DO!!! havent you seen the 2 movie?

WarGoddess_Nova
03-11-2005, 08:17 PM
If he did that then there would be this big part of the show missing and it would never be the same. I love Inuyasha, but that would just ruin it.

Negi
03-11-2005, 08:24 PM
but it happened

KazeSniper
03-11-2005, 08:43 PM
It is true that they kissed in the second movie, but it really was only to get Inuyasha back to normal. That kiss scene didn't appear in the manga either, so Rumiko Takahashi didn't make them kiss yet.

Tsuna Kadiri
03-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Inuyasha doesn't tell Kagome that he loves her because..

A. He still has feelings for Kikyo.
B. He's too stubborn to admit it.
C. Would ruin the twists and turns of the show.

So ultimately, he won't tell her until the end of the show.

Taikyo
03-11-2005, 11:37 PM
He wouldn't do that because
1.He's still in love with that Kikyo (i don't see why though)
2.He's just a stubborn muel to even admit it to himself that he likes Kagome. Yet he get Jealous when Koga is drooling over Kagome.
And
3.Plus makes the show interesting.

anbu-kakashi
03-12-2005, 10:32 AM
Yeah okay Inuyasha doesnt tell Kagome that he likes her.Ofcorse

that would ruin the show
He still likes Kikyo
Hes to stubborn
Hes waiting to see if she likes him
Hes waiting for the perfect time
Hes to nervous
or
He doesn't (just kidding:laugh: or am i?)

Princess Shinko
03-12-2005, 10:47 AM
I think it's because InuYasha still loves Kikyo and can't deal with the fact that he also likes Kagome

DownRight-eviL
03-12-2005, 11:48 AM
A. 'Cause he's stupid
B. 'Cause he's stupid [Yes, I know I did this two times]
C. He still loves Kikyo
D. He's very stubborn and gets jealous easily
E. He's in denial. [Yes he is... Denile isn't near The Nile, Inuyasha! *snickers*]
F. Makes the show more interesting if there was a cat fight between Kikyo and Kagome. [Me-Ow... Cat fight!]
G. It would ruin the show! [C'mon, we need a lotta episodes with Inuyasha two timing them! Then Kagome would get mad, kick his butt, and then waddya know!? They made up!]

Sunpetmo tayt
03-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Inuyasha still loves kikyo even though she is now no more than a life-less corpse bent on revenge >.< he may have feelings for kagome but you have to relize that he kissed kikyo in the shows...and yes he kissed kagome in the movie but she kissed him first because he was going to transform also he told her he would stay hanyou for a while longer for her but that meant that he still intended to become full demon...It may seem that I am a fan of kikyo-Inuyasha but truly I am Kagome-Inuyasha all the way ^^ I cried when she jumped in front of the arrow in the 2nd movie .*tears*

Hibiki-Vandread
03-12-2005, 01:06 PM
ok I may not have seen the second Inuasha movie but I have seen the first one and even before the first movie you could tell that Inuasha loved Kagome, it was a no brainer unless your a idiot.

Die Tod von Euch
03-12-2005, 09:51 PM
Because this isn't a romance show, and SOMEONE did not read the rules.

CLOSED