PDA

View Full Version : talk about Vandread

D-man
03-08-2005, 06:31 PM
Talk about Vandread. tell me what you like about. who is you favorite. why are they your favorite. what episode is your favorite. what every you want to talk about as long as it is about Vandread
if this is in the rong spot plz mode's move it to the right place but tell me plzz
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/vandread_1_1024.jpg

full metal alchemist
03-08-2005, 07:12 PM
yah now you talkin my kinda language my faverotwe episode would have to be the one with the guy with the ape, rabat i think , my faverote character is jura and mai, also i like habiki but the girls are my fav, also deta's pimp, have you seen 2nd stage i saw all my episodes on action channel i saw all the first and second stage episodes and even taped a few

ESCAFLOWNE
03-08-2005, 07:53 PM
I like cuz it had hot anime chicks exspecially the one in that picture you got plus it was a good show.

D-man
03-14-2005, 09:13 PM
well i do not think people like this thread.

R384149
03-16-2005, 01:18 PM
I havent seen all the episodes(8-12 of the first stage)I wish action channel would show it again,my fav character is barnette and its jus an awsom show overall.

mythroch
04-13-2005, 02:56 AM
would you belive i saw the second stage first. it was out in australia before the first series was available. but any way. as soon as i saw they were available on DVD i was there cash in hand. i love maia. she is so cool. i did almost choke though when i found out BC was a guy. (i'm sorry if any of you didn't know that.) ::stops to think::_::head starts to smoke::_::dull clicking sound in skull:: my favourite episode would have to be..... i dont know!!! sob. i love them all too much to pick one out.

The Wing Man
04-13-2005, 09:50 PM
I liked vandread for lots of reasons good story,comedy,good looking female characters,action and good animation.

kaisen
04-15-2005, 12:58 AM
would you belive i saw the second stage first. it was out in australia before the first series was available. but any way. as soon as i saw they were available on DVD i was there cash in hand. i love maia. she is so cool. i did almost choke though when i found out BC was a guy. (i'm sorry if any of you didn't know that.) ::stops to think::_::head starts to smoke::_::dull clicking sound in skull:: my favourite episode would have to be..... i dont know!!! sob. i love them all too much to pick one out.
i love Meia too... i said that B.C was a guy too...(in a similar thread)
i was sooo shocked!!! but i still love her/him...
but my fav. would have to be Gascogne and Varoa(the hot chick with red hair!):D

mythroch
04-17-2005, 06:31 AM
i love Meia too... i said that B.C was a guy too...(in a similar thread)
i was sooo shocked!!! but i still love her/him...
but my fav. would have to be Gascogne and Varoa(the hot chick with red hair!):D
what, you mean the one that DOESN'T have titanic boobs?

darkmaster
04-17-2005, 09:07 AM
i liked Vandread alout .mostly because of the girls .Ive seen every episode , i must go and buy it too...........and i hope the action channel will show it again:)

kaisen
04-18-2005, 01:17 AM
what, you mean the one that DOESN'T have titanic boobs?
lolz... i'm a girl so i won't be looking there...:laugh:

Sexy Angel
04-20-2005, 08:37 AM
i like hibiki because he's kinda cute~i also like jura because she's like me, hot and sexy!~

darkmaster
04-22-2005, 02:15 PM
I hope that they continue the show , now that the men and women will now be friends they could continue it with a new story, maybe even make a new series from the vandread universe.

Sinjoda
04-22-2005, 04:17 PM
I missed the whole 2nd season *cries* I'm so sad!

Zustarus
05-02-2005, 12:16 PM
I enjoy the show.

D-man
05-02-2005, 12:17 PM
what do you like best about the show?

kaisen
05-04-2005, 07:26 AM
Probably the storyline and character.

SerenityFaye
05-04-2005, 07:00 PM
Wow! I thought I was the only one to watch Vandread. It was such a great anime! I only saw part of Vandread: The Second Stage, but it was so cool. I can't watch it now because of school, but I wish I could. It was interesting. I don't remember their names, (Gimmie a break, it's been since last summer that I watched it.) but it's still so cool. ^_^ None of my friends at school have seen it so this is really neat. I think the coolest thing is how it's drawn. The character designs are so cute. <3

R384149
05-18-2005, 08:39 PM
yay Vandreads comin back on some encore channel june 1st!

kaisen
05-20-2005, 06:00 AM
wow......whats the girl name wit the lil toy froggy n her hand?(vandread)
hmm... toy froggy... i think her name is Paiway.

/Aifa|
05-26-2005, 06:24 AM
I guess it was quite funny. But the action wasnt that great. I prefer Nadesico.

red storm
05-27-2005, 03:07 AM
I love the way the difference between man and women is taken to the extreme here. It also shows what man would be like what man would be like without wome, and vice versa.

yokoe1887
06-28-2005, 01:46 AM
I haven't got to see all the episodes but so far..........IT'S AWESOME!!:D ..............It's such a hilarious show:laugh: .....even my mom likes it:) ....which says a lot because she doesn't like anything cartoony.....:D

pyrothunder336
07-15-2005, 09:34 PM
my favorite character is Meia, my favorite vandread is the jira vandread, and my favorite episode was the one in the second stage when Misty and Dita was fighting over Hibiki