PDA

View Full Version : The Beatles.

Ollie
02-26-2005, 01:43 AM
greatest band ever.

second only to the rubber band.:D

/Aifa|
02-27-2005, 10:37 AM
I was listening to "Yesterday" just then, classic song by a classic band. I think thats the beatles best song, i cant think of any other song by them thats better.

Serendipity
02-27-2005, 04:43 PM
I was listening to "Yesterday" just then, classic song by a classic band. I think thats the beatles best song, i cant think of any other song by them thats better.
And to think that Paul got the melody for that in a dream. I agree that the Beatles are a classic band. You just can't go wrong when you pick up an album by them to listen to.

Ami~chan
02-27-2005, 05:31 PM
I very much agree. I love the Beatles; I like "Yellow Submarine" alot. My Grandmother is literally in love with Paul; I know she'd leave my Grandpop and marry Paul if she got the chance. I used to have a pair of the circle glasses that John used to wear alot (the lenses were pink ) and whenever I would wear them, I looked like a female John! :laugh: I dont know where those glasses were, but I wish I could find'em...

Predator
02-27-2005, 05:39 PM
The Beatles are the best!!! That will ever live!

soshumeru90
02-27-2005, 07:19 PM
i do think the beetles are a classic band its just i dont listen to them i like green day a whole lot better.

Ollie
02-27-2005, 11:01 PM
Aha. ^^ Listening to Yesterday got me to make this topic. Or was it Eleanor Rigby...?

you know, I asked my mom what her favorite song was, expecting it to be by some Serbian or Croatian artist, but she surprised me and said Yesterday :o

Myrra
02-28-2005, 12:20 AM
I'm going to be the rebel here and say...:p
Okay...when I was younger I thought the Beatles were all that!
But I don't much care for them anymore.
Dare you to bash the mod...no..best not..I might be having a bad day tomorrow and take it out on you.

my favourite was "A Hard Day's Night" When I actually cared. :p

Ollie
02-28-2005, 01:13 AM
You dislike beetles?! *WHUP-PAH!*

but then, it's a good thing you didn't say Beatles. XD

i keed, i keed. But, seriously, i am yet to find anyone who actually really dislikes them. Not 'doesn't care for' but really dislikes or hates.

Myrra
02-28-2005, 01:59 AM
Ooops. This is what happens when you are doing far too many things at the same time. I didn't catch that one

and I don't much hate anything

Queen-of-Mars
02-28-2005, 04:55 AM
Beatles are old school, but great at the same time. They're going to be around for a LONG time to come.

/Aifa|
02-28-2005, 06:23 AM
And to think that Paul got the melody for that in a dream. I agree that the Beatles are a classic band. You just can't go wrong when you pick up an album by them to listen to. Whoa, i didnt know that. Maybe i should listen up more when im dreaming. ^^

Serendipity
02-28-2005, 12:06 PM
Whoa, i didnt know that. Maybe i should listen up more when im dreaming. ^^
Indeed. ;)

From what I remember of the story he woke up one morning with the tune for Yesterday stuck in his head. He asked just about everyone he knew if it sounded familiar to them and none of them could place it. So he decided not to question it further and wrote Yesterday.

/Aifa|
02-28-2005, 08:43 PM
Thats cool. It just makes the song seem more special. I can relate well to that song as well, dunno about everyone else in here.

ssjgohanpunk
03-01-2005, 08:52 AM
Best Beatles Song - A Day in The Life

Serendipity
03-01-2005, 12:16 PM
Thats cool. It just makes the song seem more special. I can relate well to that song as well, dunno about everyone else in here.
For me when I think of that story I like to think that the powers that be knew that the world needed that song since it is a song that can speak to so many people, or at least that is what I think anyway.

/Aifa|
03-02-2005, 05:37 AM
Of course. I barely listen to any older songs like this one, im always listening to new music.

ssjgohanpunk
03-02-2005, 09:07 AM
I grew up listening to the beatles... All their songs are catchy and easy to sing along with

ESCAFLOWNE
03-03-2005, 11:37 PM
The beatles were the greates band ever exspecially in song writing.

*~MMfan48~
03-20-2005, 09:23 AM
THE BEATLES!!!!! We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine! *goes off to go watch teh movie "The Yellow Submarine" with teh blue meanies* o.o Bealtes rock a** XD

Tsuna Kadiri
03-20-2005, 10:05 AM
The Beatles.. One of the best bands ever. John, Paul, George, and Ringo. Those names have been etched into my brain. ^__^

Best song? Yesterday is one of my favorites. Let It Be, All You Need Is Love, and Hard Day's Night are some of the better ones also.

The Wing Man
06-23-2005, 10:17 PM
They are my faviorte band of all time and if you are a beatles fan please tell me about it.Because the beatles are pretty much the greatest band of all time.

ESCAFLOWNE
06-24-2005, 01:12 AM
I like the beatles because i think it was cool how they did lots of different kinds of music and stuff.

Dyne
06-24-2005, 04:23 AM
They are pretty good. Elenor Rigby, one of the best songs ever!

ESCAFLOWNE
06-24-2005, 04:52 AM
I have Elenor Rigby on a cd, that is a pretty cool song but i like michelle just a bit better.