PDA

View Full Version : ~*Hello*~

~*WinterBorn*~
02-14-2005, 05:16 PM
~Hi, I am Nicole age 21 from Philly. I attend the Art Institute for media arts and animation. I love Japanese animation with a passion and I hope to meet new people. :D

Ami~chan
02-14-2005, 07:05 PM
Welcome noob! This is the most magical place youll ever be, and it is called AF. and it is good, cept for the spam. So dont spam! Bad spam! *attacks a can of spam with a flamethrower*
Now that you know how I feel about that, I must advise you to fear the mods, for they will burn you alive!
Oh, and have fun and post lots ^__^
*steals blanket*

Isunamaru
02-14-2005, 07:14 PM
Hello new person (can't really say that since i joined last month) welcome to the boards. have fun posting and PM me if you have any questions (i prolly won't know the answer to them)

Nyanko
02-14-2005, 08:11 PM
Hey, newbie! *eats*

Your sig so rocks. =0 And that little rolling hamster seems to be very popular. LoL.

Anyway, yes, what A~C said. Fear the mods. >>;; And spam not.

*hands her a stuffed zebra* Check out the arcade and all... 'tis jolly good fun. =)

KazeSniper
02-14-2005, 08:55 PM
Hi and welcome to the board. Have fun, read the rules, and don't spam.

Myrra
02-14-2005, 09:49 PM
'Allo and welcome. I am your friendly mod, Myrra. I would appreciate your taking the time to read the rules and most importantly following them.

If you have questions, feel free to IM or PM me with them. I live here...basically. ^__^

DarkMagicianGirl
02-15-2005, 05:23 AM
Hi. Welcome to the forums. Have fun, post lots, obey the rules and you will be ok. Warning watch out for Ami she likes to steal blankies cause she stole my friends MysticMoonGirls but she got it back. That's neat that you draw. Me I am a writer but I do draw a little bit. If you need anything or need a friend I am just a private message away. Hope to hear from you *waves*

Missy
02-15-2005, 05:45 AM
NEWBIE!! *hugs and squeezes*.. WELCOME to AF... post lots but dont spam, obey the roolez, and enjoy your stay here!.. if you need anything, just ask! =) ..very nice sig by the way! Enjoy~

~ M s A e r i s

~*WinterBorn*~
02-15-2005, 07:57 PM
~Thanks for the welcomes everyone! :D

The Lost Angel
02-15-2005, 08:02 PM
Hey if u want u can join my family or friends youll be the first though.I hope u join l8ter
pm me if u want to

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
02-15-2005, 08:05 PM
ello newbie have fun here hope u do pm me if u need anything kk ^^

Tsuna Kadiri
02-15-2005, 08:10 PM
Hello Newbie! It's a pleasure to meet cha'. On the post you did for "Who's Your Favorite Band", you said you liked The Cure, so you score an automatic A+++ in my book. ^_^

Please read the rules, don't spam, post lots, and have fun! If ya ever need anything, or would like to chat, feel free to PM me. I will be happy to help.

DemonFoxGirl
02-15-2005, 10:00 PM
Hi my name is Kim. Feel free to PM me anytime you need it my heart is in the darkness. *bows to you* have fun with your stay here. see ya around!

Blaze auku
02-15-2005, 10:33 PM
welcome to wonderland this is the best place on earth:angry1:;_; ihave no life;_;:angry1:

Lady Dragon
03-03-2005, 10:43 AM
hello welcome i'm lady dragon and we've been expecting you. :shakes ur hand: post lots and have fun here. dont be a one post wonder and try not to double or triple post, the mods dont like that sortta thing. pm me if u wish 2 talk or need help! also if u need or want a friend let me know. or if u want 2 be in my family just ask