PDA

View Full Version : I love PLANETS

yousuke
02-11-2005, 12:13 PM
Nice to meet you. For me,English is unskilled Japanese.
Please let me express the opinion only a little.

I love 'PLANETES'.
All themes of 'PLANETES' are expressed in the opening song and the ending song of 'PLANETES'.

Dreams of the people who aim at the frontier of space are expressed in the song of 'PLANETES'.
`Let's have courage to love me` is expressed in the song of ending.
I like these two songs.

However, to be anxious was to have heard that there was an opinion that `PLANETES` has affirmed the terrorist in the USA.
If the story that I heard is true, the people in the USA have misunderstood this animated cartoon.
Please let me explain because it is very sad of it about it if the animated cartoon fan of the USA misunderstands it.

'PLANETES' has not affirmed the terrorist.
Terrorist's sponsor is China.
(It has been expressed that there is the enemy in the Union before.
Most populous China is gained most in the terrorist's demand.
Perhaps,the is land over which the chairman had dealings is Taiwan or 尖閣.)
After all,they were only manipulated by the speculation of the large country.
The thing that Hakim and Hakim's companions did is fundamentally the same as 緑豆 to receive help of the petroleum industry to obstruct nuclear power generation and to act.
(There is a possibility that the developing country can obtain the resource by that terrorism. However,there is a possibility of ending because of the bargaining between large countries enough,too.)

It is Hachimaki, Tanabe, and Crea of 26 stories and person's egoism that Pranetes affirmed.
And, staff' dreams have been entrusted to the dialog by Nono of 26 stories.

When this article makes PLANETES more interesting, I am happy.

Ollie
02-12-2005, 07:03 PM
...what the hell?

I seriously cannot understand more than half of what you said. Therefore, I do not know if this is even in the right forum. :|

__SnipeR__
02-12-2005, 10:01 PM
For me, English is somewhat crazy though

Predator
02-13-2005, 01:13 AM
O.o I couldn't understand the topic...is there like a word planetes?

dragoninja
03-02-2005, 07:38 AM
is this an anime or something about planents and stuff :huh:

... we should go back to the moon

Sophonax
03-03-2005, 01:28 AM
It is an anime called Planet ES.
A science-fiction anime made in 2003

It is the year 2075. In a world where travelling between Earth, Space stations and the moon has become normal.

Hachimaki (Hoshino Hachirouta) is just an ordinary salaryman. He works at a space space station collecting debris. However, he has a dream of owning his very own space ship someday. And so he is spending his days collecting debris together with his colleagues Yuri, Fii and his friend Tanabe. Now it is his fourth year doing that work and he is going to be 25 years old soon, which is why he starts to think about his life.

How does Hachimaki feel? Well, today, Hachimaki is going to do the same job...

Ollie
03-03-2005, 05:00 PM
ahh thanks so much @_@ I could not understand a thing that guy said.

Kusanagi
03-03-2005, 09:26 PM
je je je je, no coments................but, mmmmmmm, that anime.....what is it about?- it doesn`t sound me...........:sweatdrop