PDA

View Full Version : To Dearest Fans...

Wandering_Youth
02-02-2005, 11:39 PM
Let's see now, I was turning green with envy because there were so many excellent vector wallpapers out there and I didn't have one so I decided to make one myself. :mad:

Anyway, this is wallpaper for the anime Rozen Maiden. It's my first vector wallpaper and it took me around a week. The main work I did was mostly on Shinku's picture because it hard as hell vectoring every single outline, halftone, and shading. Suigin Tou's picture took only around 5 hrs because it was less complex than Shinku's and it turned out better too. The other photos are screenshots of memorable scenes from the anime. Well, obviously the perspective needs work but I wasn't too good with that in the start so other comments/critiques are welcome.

Oh yeah, it's nice to post in this forum again after being away for soo long. I see Xian is still spitting out wallpapers like a xerox machine. http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

MistressPookyChan
02-04-2005, 02:06 AM
Good vector work! You should make a wallpaper out of the full image or the dark picture in the top right. It looks really nice!

Sir Boingal0t
02-04-2005, 03:05 AM
you shoulda vectored the whole thing >xD!
I woulda been soo much cooler >=P~

but...still......nice j0b >xD!

escaflownemoon
02-05-2005, 06:38 PM
There's something about that envelope that doesn't look right..the bottom of it seems pasted a tad bit close for the opening part to close it right...Other than that no complaints.lol Quite good just some of the lines are a bit jagged but its not noticable if you glance at it. ^^