PDA

View Full Version : Irresponsible Captain Tylor

Mistress Koneko
02-01-2005, 12:35 AM
Who else has seen this great series? I don't think that there is a single dull moment in this entire series.

I recommend watching it subtitled over dubbed though. I have tried to suffer through the dubbed version but I was unsuccessful. The voice acting isn't nearly as good as the original Japanese dialogue.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/KonekoTedra/CaptTylorandCrew.jpg

Captain Tylor and the crew of the Soyokaze

Fantasy fighter
02-07-2005, 11:45 AM
K i'll take a look.

Mistress Koneko
02-07-2005, 12:24 PM
K i'll take a look.
HUZZAH! :cool:

Fantasy fighter
02-07-2005, 02:13 PM
lol Got excited. Anyway i saw some pics on google and it looks good.

Mistress Koneko
02-07-2005, 02:46 PM
lol Got excited. Anyway i saw some pics on google and it looks good.
Damn straight! I always get excited when people take my recommendations. ^__^

YAY!! A friend of mine I recommended it to loved it so I hope you will too. ^__^

Ollie
02-07-2005, 08:39 PM
what's it about?

Mistress Koneko
02-07-2005, 09:05 PM
what's it about?
I got this from AnimeNfo.com (http://animenfo.com/animetitle,217,xvepky,irresponsible_c.html)

Seeking to find the most comfortable living possible, Justy Ueki Tylor stumbles upon what he thinks is a dream career: delivering pension checks for the United Planets Space Force (whose logo looks suspiciously like a giant tomato). Through his sheer luck (which at times borders the unbelievable), he goes from utter layabout to hero in charge of the good ship Soyokaze...oh, wait, did we call it a good ship? The Soyokaze, to put it bluntly, is the disgrace of the UPSF, and a dumping ground for the dregs of the universe. Even so, Tylor remains undaunted...after all, why should he care? He's only the captain, after all...

Trust me when I recommend that you watch the subbed not the dubbed please! ^^;; I don't want anyone else to go through that pain. ;____;

Innotech
02-11-2005, 02:02 PM
Ive seen a few episodes. This is seriously one of the funniest animes out there.

mike2yang
05-10-2005, 09:20 PM
I have seen all the shows but it has been a while since i have seen it but it is a good anime.