PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Kiss

Seductress
01-31-2005, 04:04 PM
Not alot of people have read this Manga but I loved it so much. Please post if you have read the series too! No one else that likes anime has read it, but this has to be the best romance anime I have read.

~Day two and still banned.~

Die Tod von Euch
01-31-2005, 05:38 PM
Yes, I own all of this. I fell in love with it because despite the excentricness of some of the characters, the story itself feels rather...real. Even the characters seem real, zaniness and all. "Caroline's" (as I believe is the nickname she picked up was..) life felt a bit like my own at times. Her relationship with George was similar to one I had, for example. There was also a point in high school that I felt like dropping out and moving to a bigger city in an attempt to start out early on my acting career. So, yeah her thoughts often reflected my own...

I also love the art style that was used. So much so that some of my drawings from around the time when I got the manga sort of reflect the style somewhat. Heh. ^_^;

Seductress
01-31-2005, 08:27 PM
Omg, yes I love the drawing style in it! I love the way the writer made the eyes , especialy Miwako (That is probably spelled way off.) Thats why I liked to Manga so much I could realy feel like I can relate. But more to the relationship with Miwako and Arashi. ((Once again the names are off but close.))

foreverlove14
02-08-2005, 01:54 PM
I love Paradise Kiss but I only read Volume 1

Yuri
02-16-2005, 12:34 PM
I haven't read nor watched Paradise Kiss. I wonder if it's wonderful. ;)

Ami~chan
02-16-2005, 02:20 PM
Paradise Kiss!!! Yay!!! I love the art style. So cute, and kinda modern looking. I love the lips for some reason. George is a pretty bishie too ^^.

*SPOILER* I love a the end, the dress that "Caroline" wears. The blue roses were so pretty.

Panda_lada
03-07-2005, 02:23 PM
I love that series! Ive only read 1 and 2 though. :<_<:

Nevaeh
03-07-2005, 05:55 PM
I love Paradise Kiss as well! ^^ So far, Iíve managed to get volumes 1,2, &3 Ö Iím hoping to get the next one very soon. Yukari is my favorite character by the way.