PDA

View Full Version : Sosuke and Ayami Chidori (Full Metal Panic)

~Dagger
01-27-2005, 02:53 PM
Why cant Ayami ever admit she like Sosuke? What is it with women and stuff like that(no offense ladies). I think Sosuke should go with the captain.

[BlackDeath]
01-27-2005, 04:50 PM
First off it's KANAME and to answer your question is that girls can be as stuborn as guys when it comes to this sort of stuff. Kaname is a strong minded individual so she doesn't really wanna admit to liking him as it will contridict with her previous statments toward Sosuke, or something along those lines...<shrugs>

BurningBlazeX
01-28-2005, 07:00 PM
you got that right black death,girls CAN be as stubborn as guys!

Maester_Kurin
01-28-2005, 11:32 PM
LOL, i think that this little debate is going well and im gonna say that im just like Switzerland by stating that i am undecided on the whole issue on whos more stubborn, men or women. I agree by saying that souske needs to get with the captain before kurts tries and fails again.

ssjgohanpunk
01-30-2005, 10:05 PM
I don't see why sosuke doesn't go with both! But if not, kaname has that athletic i'm gonna own you tonite persona, where as the captain, has the own me tonite persona, why not get best of both worlds

Gjallarhorn
01-30-2005, 10:20 PM
~~~~~SPOILER~~~~~

1. Sosuke ends up with Kaname...its part of the plot. Tessa is used more as an obstical for Sosuke and Kaname.
2.Kaname never tells Sosuke she likes him, or the other way around. instead, in the last episode, Sosuke invites Kaname to a private area, and they go fishing......i own the series:p

ssjgohanpunk
01-30-2005, 11:24 PM
I just watched it all in one day the other day, I loved it! His naivety reminded me of someone, and i'm trying to remember who, but its just not coming to me!

starfire02
02-12-2005, 04:44 AM
Hehe I think its funny thats all! Its just that souske doesnt know anything about a teenagers normal life... Well thats my idea on whats happening.....

[BlackDeath]
02-15-2005, 11:46 AM
~~~~~SPOILER~~~~~

1. Sosuke ends up with Kaname...its part of the plot. Tessa is used more as an obstical for Sosuke and Kaname.
2.Kaname never tells Sosuke she likes him, or the other way around. instead, in the last episode, Sosuke invites Kaname to a private area, and they go fishing......i own the series:p
Umm...yea i own the whole series aswell, but the ending wasn't very good anyway. But then again, it was only for like an hour that little fishing trip was, since she has to return to school and etc, whilst Sosuke will be recieving a new assignment which will surely get in the way of there relationship, how ever not seen the next series i'm assuming that there's gonna be some situation that crops up which will reunite them together again.

Die Tod von Euch
02-15-2005, 03:17 PM
Are you guys talking about the end of ALL of it, Fumoffu (the 2nd series of it) included? I didn't even think all (or any) of that was released domestically yet... I know the original FMP is, but I really didn't think the Fumoffu series was...

[BlackDeath]
02-16-2005, 04:30 AM
Are you guys talking about the end of ALL of it, Fumoffu (the 2nd series of it) included? I didn't even think all (or any) of that was released domestically yet... I know the original FMP is, but I really didn't think the Fumoffu series was...
Nope, just the end of the first series, Fomuffu should be available fan-subbed though

macus alexander
02-16-2005, 05:24 AM
i realy wanna see it but my local hmv only has vol 6,7,8,9 so unless they have a realy good recap plus 20 a disc ish too mush for me yesh

[BlackDeath]
02-16-2005, 07:03 AM
i realy wanna see it but my local hmv only has vol 6,7,8,9 so unless they have a realy good recap plus 20 a disc ish too mush for me yesh I think you're looking at the wrong one mate cause there's only 7 volumes to this on DVD, i should know, i have them all!

macus alexander
02-16-2005, 07:04 AM
well they are the volumes they have and i was gonna buy the first one a while ago and the dident have it just vol 5 and up

[BlackDeath]
02-16-2005, 07:13 AM
oh ok then, well you should get them, it's a very good anime, especially is you have surround sound!

macus alexander
02-16-2005, 07:18 AM
no suround sound have wide screen thoug but its down stairs

[BlackDeath]
02-16-2005, 07:22 AM
Woohoo, i have it in my room, only got it on the 3rd xD, anywho keeping on topic, the mech battles are very impressive, and with amazing animation on them, you have a little taster of it on the first vol.

macus alexander
02-16-2005, 07:24 AM
iv seen the trailos and visted the adv fansite forit it looks good very good
he he blow up a girls toilet ROFL

MistaCloudStrife
02-17-2005, 11:38 AM
In Fumoffu Sousuke finds out how she feels right?

She tells the Fumoffu person... who is Sousuke. =P

[BlackDeath]
02-18-2005, 02:35 PM
Your kidding right Cloud? Sousuke is the main character

Die Tod von Euch
02-18-2005, 03:33 PM
Um... Black Death, hon, he's right.

I've seen some of Fumoffu... Sousuke has a giant bear suit, Fumoffu, that he's sort of made into a mini mech...

But, MistaCloud...could we please not spoil things? ^_^;

MistaCloudStrife
02-19-2005, 03:07 AM
Hmm... sorrie, should have warned people of spoilers first... gomen ne...

[BlackDeath]
02-20-2005, 07:23 PM
Hmm doesn't matter to me about spoilers or anything, i havn't seen Fomuffu myself so i guess that's next on my list then. Questiojns about it though... is there more mech scene, battles etc... also how many eps are there, one more thing, what's the story of it exactly?

MistaCloudStrife
02-20-2005, 09:54 PM
Alright....

*Spoilers*

Its really short... less than 20 eps... I forget how many....

There are no more serious Mech battles.... Theres are some... but like i said, not serious...

The story is now focused on Sousuke and Kaname's relationship....

So yeah... the first "Full Metal Panic" was more like... Action... Fumoffu is Comedy Romance...

[BlackDeath]
02-21-2005, 03:29 AM
Ah i see, well thank you muchly for that.

To prevent my post from being spam i shall now say something related to FMP, FMP has ArmSlaves -ROFL-

macus alexander
02-21-2005, 05:10 AM
...i wana see it

[BlackDeath]
02-21-2005, 09:14 AM
I will be soon, i will have it Downloading after my current one is finished which will take about 24 hours (2GB), then the Fomuffu one is another 2GB for all eps plus the un-aired specials so this is gonna take some time!

starfire02
02-21-2005, 10:53 PM
Some time ago it was aired in GMA....... That's where I first watched that anime....... The second season (U call it Fumoffu..... I think) It was also aired and as I remember its last episode is when they've got undressed.... Its so funny!!!!! Actually i wanna see it again, from the 1st episode up to the last episode.....

Die Tod von Euch
02-22-2005, 02:25 AM
Fumoffu was aired? Where? It's not released domestically yet, I don't think, so how can it have aired? o_o

MistaCloudStrife
02-22-2005, 04:07 AM
It was aired in Japan... they didnt show 2 episodes because of some reason that i have now forgotten... Meh- *shrugs*

I dont know if that answers your question... o.O

starfire02
02-26-2005, 04:09 AM
Guess its my mistake...... Just human you know?! Peace out...... Well rily Im not sureif that is really fumoffu..:) But, when I think bout it Mr. Die Tod Von Euch said sumthin bout a mini mech fumoffu and tried to sell it ayt? I think I already saw it but it is called Bontakkun.... I think.... Just saying my opinion...:laugh:

macus alexander
02-26-2005, 04:40 AM
awww now i realy wanna see it (blowing up the girls toilets ROFL)

Die Tod von Euch
02-26-2005, 02:51 PM
Yeah, Bontakkun might be the name of the little bear suit mech thing...I can't remember. But I do remember that it said "Fu"... So, anyway, you meant it was aired in Japan? Ok then. Had me thinking you meant over here in America for some reason. I was confused. Aheh...

Oh, and I'm Ms. Die Tod von Euch... I'm female. Yes. -_-; And you can just call me Tod or Death (Tod is Death in German). Hm... I suppose the "ore" in my user title and the fact that my little RPG dude Kazeo is male might have caused you to think I was a guy...er..oops. Sorry. *points to second banner in sig* I'm one of the Wives, and I'm the Tomboy... Wives are women, and tomboys are female...yes. ^_^;

starfire02
03-05-2005, 03:45 AM
Ahhhhhh...... Ok, Im sorry for calling u Mr. Now its clear..At first I thought you are a boy(its bcoz of the sig.). Well past is past. Thanks for clearing this topic 'bout Full Metal....:)

animeseishi
04-06-2005, 06:56 AM
i like chidori and sosuke together..dont they just look cute together?

MistaCloudStrife
04-06-2005, 04:52 PM
Yeah, Bontakkun might be the name of the little bear suit mech thing...I can't remember. But I do remember that it said "Fu"... So, anyway, you meant it was aired in Japan? Ok then. Had me thinking you meant over here in America for some reason. I was confused. Aheh...

Oh, and I'm Ms. Die Tod von Euch... I'm female. Yes. -_-; And you can just call me Tod or Death (Tod is Death in German). Hm... I suppose the "ore" in my user title and the fact that my little RPG dude Kazeo is male might have caused you to think I was a guy...er..oops. Sorry. *points to second banner in sig* I'm one of the Wives, and I'm the Tomboy... Wives are women, and tomboys are female...yes. ^_^;

So.... you're a female???

You should really change your sex status then..... it says male.... o.O

And, I think that was the bears name...... Sousuke is funny.... ^^

Athrun
04-07-2005, 09:12 PM
Has anyone seen Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid? If so can you tell me if it's anygood

MistaCloudStrife
04-08-2005, 01:07 AM
The.... second raid?? o.O

Is that an episode title, or some terrible english name for Fumoffu....??

Die Tod von Euch
04-08-2005, 02:28 PM
Cloud, as I said the male status is for Kazeo, my little RPG dude on here...you know...the sprite with long white hair beneath the word "Kazeo" under my av?... HE'S male... I'm female. I just have a male fighter guy.

Anyway, I've never heard of The Second Raid... And I really hope it isn't Fumoffu's English name... -_-;

Athrun
04-08-2005, 09:00 PM
Fullmetal Panic!The Second Raid is the sequel of Fumoffu's because fumoffu was released in 2003 and the second raid was released in 2005

animeadmirer
04-09-2005, 12:58 AM
The more the better. And sooner ir comes out the sooner it can be seen across the globe. I want it now!

Die Tod von Euch
04-09-2005, 05:43 PM
Oh really? So there's going to be more? Interesting. I still need to get the rest of Fumoffu and watch it! Gah, I'm so behind!!! >_<

[BlackDeath]
04-10-2005, 02:45 PM
Second Raid isn't Fomuffu, it's the English name for Full Metal Panic: Owaru Day By Day. I knew about this one way before Fomuffu, i thought that this was the one that you all meant when you were talking about Fomuffu awhile back.

Athrun
04-10-2005, 02:45 PM
I've seen all of the fumoffu its funny :)

[BlackDeath]
04-10-2005, 02:54 PM
Sounds crap already, isn't there any serious AS action, why can't they focus on the AS's more than the actual relationships with the characters, may make it "just another mech anime" but is that a bad thing?

Amano Ginji
04-10-2005, 06:19 PM
You mean Kaname. o.O

sirius
04-11-2005, 08:55 AM
First I want to ask who is Ayami Chidori:D ?

animeadmirer
04-16-2005, 05:18 AM
I am not sure she even exists.... or does she? :unsure:

Athrun
04-18-2005, 10:11 PM
Ayami Chidori is from full metal panic Ayami is just her name i think but they call her chidori ...well thats what think...i also think chidori sounds like some kind of potato chip. :|

animeadmirer
04-19-2005, 03:39 AM
Sounds more like brand name chip if there ever was one.

Athrun
04-20-2005, 03:11 PM
Yea lol

Die Tod von Euch
04-20-2005, 04:45 PM
Stop spamming. Stay on topic.

[BlackDeath]
05-05-2005, 01:20 AM
You mean Kaname. o.OYes that person did, obviously he/she had some hearing problems, so it clearly wasn't their fault, nor was it their fault that they had no attention span or remembering a name after hearing it so many times over 24 episodes, course it wasn't what must everyone be thinking of!

First I want to ask who is Ayami ChidoriNow to answer your own question would require you to do something hard so bare with me, if you READ the previous post and infact other peoples posts most of the time they will often leave some hints...

You mean Kaname I dunno, maybe that hint of mine wasn't clear enough, let me know if you still don't get it. I'm sure for some that will answer some questions.

Ayami Chidori is from full metal panic Ayami is just her name i think but they call her chidori ...well thats what think...i also think chidori sounds like some kind of potato chip. :|I'm sorry but did you say you saw all of Fomuffu? Must have missed that part out of the entire series of not paying attention to the story.. or cast. K-A-N-A-M-E!

Chidori = Thousand Birds

Sorry if this falls off topic Death but i just wanted to address this.

chamie23
05-10-2005, 01:13 AM
Fumoffu is still the best:cool: :awe: :awe: :awe: :awe:

Elfy
05-17-2005, 07:53 PM
Kaname's more souske's type than tessa.
Kaname's more forceful

Bucky Katt
05-20-2005, 06:24 PM
Girls will be girls. No girl can say right out, "Hey! I really like you! Heck, I think I love you!" Geez. I'm having a hard time telling someone...even though I'm 12...heh heh. Girls and boys are like Kagome and Inuyasha. They like (or even love) each other but can never say the words they've longed to say for a long time. There are people getting in their way for love. Like Kikyo and Koga (thing is, Koga would never have a chance with Kagome and Kikyo is dead, so Inuyasha shouldn't be seen with a dead person...hee hee) Anyway, girls just have a harder time saying "I love you" because they are (sometimes) really sensitive.:o :love: :kiss10: :smooch:

Chibi Rae-chan
05-24-2005, 11:54 AM
Well, I don't think Sosuke-kun shows that much interest in girls. He's a bit different. As in FUNNY different. :laugh: But I think he and Kaname-chan are made for each other. ^^

I just LOVE Full Metal Panic! :awe:

starfire02
06-02-2005, 02:26 AM
:D Yep! Ur right!!! Especially the part on Fumoffu when Tessa took a vacation and insisted on living on Souske's apartment and attended the same school where Souske and Kaname goes to....which makes Kaname so irritated and jealous ofcoarse... and the fun part is at the end of the episode,.... Souske got sick!!!! while the two girl are nagging on who will feed him the soup to make him feel better; instead of feeling better he even look more sullen and sick as usual, which ends up with him losing consiousness (i think?!):rolleyes: :awe: :awe: :awe:

avrilfan45
06-03-2005, 02:14 PM
ok i think sosuke should be with kaname cuz they would make a cute couple

Chibi Rae-chan
06-06-2005, 03:36 AM
^^ O'course they are. From the beginning, it's always been Sosuke and Kaname. ^^ I guess Kaname can serve as a stepping stone for Sosuke to reach normality in a teenager...

Or something like that. :confused:

But they ARE made for each other. I don't like Tessa... ^^ I'm a Kaname fan. :happy:

TerraN EmpirE
06-06-2005, 06:04 AM
Yes Sousuke and Kaname All the way, but some how I don't think It's Going to end with a "Normal" Sousuke.
More likely Sousuke will give in a little and Be more normal. Kaname Will Give in a lot and Be more Militant, and there kids will Be scary as h*ll.

cr8ter
06-14-2005, 01:41 PM
I also agree that fummoffu is the best:)

I also heard that there is a story after Fummoffu, but I don't know how it is

Chibi Rae-chan
06-15-2005, 08:53 AM
Yes Sousuke and Kaname All the way, but some how I don't think It's Going to end with a "Normal" Sousuke.
More likely Sousuke will give in a little and Be more normal. Kaname Will Give in a lot and Be more Militant, and there kids will Be scary as h*ll.
:laugh: That's a funny thought!

Anyway, maybe they should just stay as their normal selves. Their coupling is nice that way. :happy:

mike2yang
06-21-2005, 04:15 PM
I say he should stick with the captain unstead.