Hey....ummm really dont know were the hell to put this so here....:cool:
Post if you play guitar post tab post your gear....:cool:
My Gear Guitar-epiphone SE 2000 model=ok but not that good
Amp-Yamaha HR-1000 1987 model=Crap
JUDAS PRIEST-GLENN TIPTON=GOD:awe:
sorry random....:eek:

UltimaChaos
01-24-2005, 12:06 PM
i play guitar. I know how to play Aeris' theme, Hymm of the Fayth, and a couple of rock songs..I play a Fender, very nice guitar
how long you been playing?

Please stop the double posts. There is an edit button for a reason.

Useless Virus
01-24-2005, 12:11 PM
bout 3 years why?

UltimaChaos
01-24-2005, 12:24 PM
just wondering..you know, from guitarist to guitarist. i've only been playing for about a year and a half..

Useless Virus
01-24-2005, 12:33 PM
Cool yeah ive been playin for 3 years i play like AC/DC,Kiss,Judas Priset,Van Halen,Guns n Roses

Tsuna Kadiri
01-24-2005, 06:52 PM
Cool yeah ive been playin for 3 years i play like AC/DC,Kiss,Judas Priset,Van Halen,Guns n Roses
You do?? How awesome is that!!! I love AC/DC, Kiss, and pretty much all of the others you listed.

I actually have a guitar, but I have no idea how to play... I know tons of people who can play, so I should really ask them if they could teach me :)

I'm such a sap for guys with guitars.... How stereotypical am I!!:laugh:

Useless Virus
01-24-2005, 07:06 PM
Yeah....i love to play iam still trying to get better.....iam working on learning Guns n Rose's-Sweet child O mine :)

Tsuna Kadiri
01-24-2005, 07:31 PM
Yeah....i love to play iam still trying to get better.....iam working on learning Guns n Rose's-Sweet child O mine :)
Yep, that's a great song :) . I personally like "Welcome To The Jungle" myself, and there is another song they made that was pretty good too, but alas, I don't remember the name. Silly me!:laugh:

Useless Virus
01-24-2005, 07:41 PM
that last song was it paradise city,live and let die......ummmm to many songs :(

Tsuna Kadiri
01-24-2005, 07:45 PM
that last song was it paradise city,live and let die......ummmm to many songs :(
Paradise City!!! Yep, that's the one!! I'm sure there are a thousand more songs, so don't try to think of all of them, your head might explode!!:laugh:

Tsuna Kadiri
01-24-2005, 07:49 PM
Paradise City!!! Yep, that's the one!! I'm sure there are thousands of songs, so don't try to think of all of em. You're head might explode!!!:laugh:

UltimaChaos
01-25-2005, 08:12 AM
yea paradise city was the last one

UltimaChaos
01-25-2005, 08:16 AM
Yep, that's a great song :) . I personally like "Welcome To The Jungle" myself, and there is another song they made that was pretty good too, but alas, I don't remember the name. Silly me!:laugh:ah yes..welcome to the jungle is one of my fav GNR songs

Tsuna Kadiri
01-25-2005, 04:42 PM
ah yes..welcome to the jungle is one of my fav GNR songs
Welcome to the Jungle, we've got fun and games!!!:laugh:

I wonder what jungle Axl was talking about.....

Scion_Slayer
01-28-2005, 04:53 PM
I listen to Weird Al just to calm me down or to ROFLMAO!!!!Some of his songs just hits the spot there.
"You don't know how many kids are starving in Japan":noevil: