PDA

View Full Version : Funniest moment in Cowboy Be-bop

Chibi Goku
01-09-2005, 08:33 AM
What's your funniest moment in Cowboy Be-bop?
Mine is when they eat magic mushrooms

souless cowboy
01-09-2005, 11:58 AM
i am goin gwith the time jet had lipstick on his lips and qoute "just who am i ne way?".:mushroom samba.

Unholy Crusader
01-09-2005, 12:23 PM
Probably be the opening of Knockin on Heaven's Door. Spike walks nto that mini-mart with head phones on. Goes and takes the robbers eat, all with his eyes closed and what-not.

Hakkai's ANgel
01-09-2005, 02:07 PM
I think the best part was when Spike was fighting the lobster that had grown in his refridgerator, I think it was the "Toys in the Attic" episode. I can't pick one scene from that episode, the whole thing is hilarious ^_^

Mako
01-12-2005, 06:14 PM
I think it is when Ed ends up eating the lobster in "Toys in the Attic" also when Spike is armed with a flame thrower in the same ep.

Mushroom Samba was very funny too. I'll have to give you guys that one.

xCalypsox
03-31-2005, 09:57 AM
When Jet is talking to Spike about an important bounty and Ed puts milk in her rice...So then Spike decides to put beer in his...and it tastes horrible...Lol, I just loved the look on his face.

The Wing Man
04-03-2005, 03:07 AM
I thought in the movie where he fights that chick and he says "i love a women who can kick my ***". That was funny in thought..

dragongundam009
04-03-2005, 03:18 AM
I think when spike and that other guy wear fighting at a church and they both fell out the church window.

Rageling
04-05-2005, 06:05 PM
How was that funny? Please explain I'm sorry I just don't get it. Mine is when they found out Ed was a girl. I also enjoyed every scene in Mushroom Samba especialy when that dude started preaching about his brother and then his coffin got runover I laughed until I started to cry and then kept laughing.

Kiba'
04-06-2005, 10:56 AM
When Spike swollows a ciggarate !!!!!!!!!!!!!! NUFF SAID!!!

Black Winged Angel
04-06-2005, 01:02 PM
I found it quite funny when Faye and Jet were gambling and Jet had lost all his clothes and ciggaretes etc.. to Faye because she was cheating.

xCalypsox
04-06-2005, 04:37 PM
When Spike swollows a ciggarate !!!!!!!!!!!!!! NUFF SAID!!! I agree! That was pretty funny.....but beer and rice? The things this man puts into his stomach...

Black Winged Angel
04-06-2005, 04:44 PM
I also found it quite funny when Jet made them Bell pepper and Beef stew but Spike was complaining because it didn't have any beef in it.

Rageling
04-06-2005, 05:17 PM
I like the bell pepper and beef thing too. Wasn't that the first episode? Just curious. And I still don't get how Vishouse throwing Spike out of the church window is funny. Unless your talking about afterward when Spike was all covered in bandages and Fay was hummin and he said she couldn't hum on key and got pounded in the head with a pillow that was funny as hell..

Holly Strife
04-13-2005, 11:21 AM
Ah. I thought the whole Mushroom eppy was funny. I thought where Ed came back with the whole bag of mushrooms just as a police officer was there. The looks on their faces was pretty funny.

animeadmirer
04-13-2005, 09:30 PM
Not to be redundant but the mushroom episodes was the funniest to me. Everyone looked so happy~:D

geist
04-15-2005, 11:41 PM
I'd say the translation on CBBB:knocking at heaven's door..
english: you could never see
caption: your eyes are hollow

Mistress Koneko
04-19-2005, 09:23 AM
I love the ep where it's Spike and Cowboy Andy XD

Anime_Overload
04-19-2005, 09:40 AM
. probably where Ed got electicuted and shook all about like a decapitated chicken. and then sat strait back up as if nothing happend. NOW that was funny!

Shinigami Ichigo
04-26-2005, 11:46 AM
Pretty much just episode 22. I think there were a few laughs scattered around, but I can't for the life of me remember them.

Zustarus
04-28-2005, 12:46 PM
I have to agree with Chibi Goku..i love the mushroom episode it was so funny

S_C_L-1
07-14-2005, 05:50 AM
Hmmm... Either when spike loses his pack of smoke while fighting the lobster (toys in the attic) and incinerates his last smoke with the flame thrower... ooooooor.... (im not sure what the episode was called) When he's REALLY hung over and his "remedy?" is ruined "that... was my only EGG!"

Edward Tivrusky/4th
08-23-2005, 03:39 PM
mines is when ed wants melons and opens eins mouth and then checks her pockets. No have cash. then you don't get no melons. also in that one where the one girl bounty hunter( not fay) got caugth with ed in the trunk of her car. and the cops all like" so there is a person in YOUR trunk and you didn't know it?" oh and Waltz of Venus when that kid was all like " karate and kuung fuuu aa" thats funny. oh sorry i am going on and on.

Ami~chan
08-23-2005, 04:02 PM
The episode whenever Spike goes to Venus and meets Roko (I think that's his name). I found it hilarious whenever Spike goes outside, and his voice is all squeaky. XD

And then, in Stray Dog Strut, the conversation beteen the two lab guys that are looking for Ein.

Man one: "Turn on the dog whistle thingy... (can't remember exactly what he said o.O)
Man two turns it on. Man one listens.
Man One: I can't hear it; is it working?
Man two: Sir, it's a dog whistle. Its so high pitched, only dogs can hear it.
Awkward silence.
Man one: I knew that... I was just testing you...

It went somehow like that XD I just laughed and laughed. So funy. *wipes tear*

WBJ
08-24-2005, 02:25 AM
for me the funniest was when spike suited up to take out the blod thing in toys in the attic episode

Sword
08-24-2005, 10:35 AM
I've only seen up to ep.16, so out of them it would be the time when Ed eats the "bean roll" thing (the black blob out of "Toys in the Attic")

Noodles
08-24-2005, 10:42 AM
In Mushroom Samba when Jet was in some room wearing lipstick and talking to his plants.

S_C_L-1
08-24-2005, 02:20 PM
yeah lol... mushroom samba and toys in the attic must b the best filler episodes of all time!

Shizzy
08-24-2005, 02:26 PM
All the funny ones have been posted already... but "Toys in the Attic" and "Mushroom Samba" rocked!

PugznRoku
08-26-2005, 07:09 AM
Oh theres soooo many, i can't even remember half of them....let's see....
when Spike does the magic trick in Asteroid Blues and says he's a traveling magician
When Spike swollows that cig in Honkey Tonk Woman
When Faye smacks Spike with the deck of cards in Ballad Of Fallen Angels
When Ed crashes that cop car in Jamming With Edward
When Faye eats Eins dog food (can't remember the ep Ballad Of Fallen Angels i think)
Mushroom Samba (All of it)
The one with Teddy Bomber and Little Andy (all of it)
When Jet says "I was wailing the blues since the day the docter smacked my bottom on the day i was born" or summert like that in Sympathy for the Devil
When VT turns up her music and makes Faye jump (can't remember the ep)
After Spike tells the story of the tiger striped cat and turns around and says 'I hate cats, you should know that' In The Real Folk Blues pt 1 or 2 its not funny ha ha more funny in a cute way.
...that's all i can think of

Kloud_Seven
08-26-2005, 10:06 AM
Everything in the Musrhoom Samba episode was funny as hell to me.Theres alot more but I can't remember at the moment.

S_C_L-1
08-26-2005, 03:29 PM
Oh theres soooo many, i can't even remember half of them....let's see....
when Spike does the magic trick in Asteroid Blues and says he's a traveling magician
When Spike swollows that cig in Honkey Tonk Woman
When Faye smacks Spike with the deck of cards in Ballad Of Fallen Angels
When Ed crashes that cop car in Jamming With Edward
When Faye eats Eins dog food (can't remember the ep Ballad Of Fallen Angels i think)
Mushroom Samba (All of it)
The one with Teddy Bomber and Little Andy (all of it)
When Jet says "I was wailing the blues since the day the docter smacked my bottom on the day i was born" or summert like that in Sympathy for the Devil
When VT turns up her music and makes Faye jump (can't remember the ep)
After Spike tells the story of the tiger striped cat and turns around and says 'I hate cats, you should know that' In The Real Folk Blues pt 1 or 2 its not funny ha ha more funny in a cute way.
...that's all i can think of

omg... you have a godly memory! *bows down*

Skara-Takinaktou
09-10-2005, 09:36 PM
I like mushroom Samba, and the one with Andy and Teddy Bomber, When ed was playing chess against the dude, and he wouldn't stop for anything... i thought that was funny for some reason... lol

Secret Asian Man
09-11-2005, 10:35 PM
In the movie, i think its hilarious when Ed jumps into the vase like a trained seel :]

mastercane
09-13-2005, 10:47 PM
mushroom Samba and the episode when Ed found her father

S_C_L-1
09-14-2005, 09:30 AM
mushroom Samba and the episode when Ed found her father

yeah lol! and they end up eating like 40 hard-boiled eggs each XD

Elfy
09-22-2005, 07:14 PM
In the movie when Ed put the halloween pumpkin on her dogs head.

katrina_survivor
09-22-2005, 09:44 PM
It's the "phsycadelic mushrooms" episode, as I like to call it.

Darrmyth
09-23-2005, 12:36 AM
when ed get bashed with a rubber mallet LOL

Uchiha Ulquiorra
09-23-2005, 02:18 AM
I think the anything that Ed does on that show is funny. I also liked the mushroom Episode. Esspecially when spike was walking in place on the stairs and he though he saw a talking frog.. That was sooo funny! Also when Faye was trying to swim in the restroom. LOL! Most of the anime is funny to me anyway.

S_C_L-1
09-23-2005, 04:01 AM
or that episode with the cowboy guy... you know... the guy that acts like spikes clone or something...

Teh Donny Koro
09-23-2005, 09:19 AM
In the movie, i think its hilarious when Ed jumps into the vase like a trained seel :]*cling* I think so too :o. *nuzzle*

I think it's always funny when they call him bean o_o. He spazzes. :D!

Priceless. Purely Priceless. n_n

Kyouken
11-04-2005, 01:06 AM
Yes the magic mushees is one of the all time greats. Along with Spike getting headbutted by Eds dad (egg eating guy towards end of series).

S_C_L-1
11-04-2005, 10:49 AM
Yes the magic mushees is one of the all time greats. Along with Spike getting headbutted by Eds dad (egg eating guy towards end of series).
yeah... now we know where ed gets it from lol

*hands jet a basket of eggs* cya!

Raven
11-04-2005, 11:44 AM
That episode where that blob from the fridge in the back storage area is running around and making everyone sick, well my favorite part was the end when Ed ate it. I just thought that was priceless. 'No more pudding' Something like that.

mimichan1000
11-04-2005, 06:00 PM
i like the mushroom moment and when Ed & Ein go looking for food, and their chase with Domino...

S_C_L-1
11-05-2005, 10:05 AM
in mushroom samba, when the guy is dragging a coffin to the mushroom salesman... because of you, my brother laughed himself to death! sounds like a good death to me... (rambles about how hes going in that coffin...) *coffin gets run over by a car* damn... now i need a new coffin...

Kyouken
11-05-2005, 06:20 PM
Oh yeah Raven that was a cool episode too.

-Wrath-
11-05-2005, 07:36 PM
I like the episode when Ed and Ein go search for some food, and they bring back some mushrooms, and put one on a little plate and Spike had ate the mushroom, and started acting weird, just like the others...man, that was a funny episode. lol

S_C_L-1
11-05-2005, 07:40 PM
(Jet talking to his banzay trees in mushroom samba)

"oh! so THATS the meaning of life! *laughs* its so simple!"

*slight pause*

"wait... what was i talking about?"

Shinigami Ichigo
11-08-2005, 09:38 PM
All of episode 22 "Cowboy Funk"

Shiryuu
11-10-2005, 10:00 PM
All of episode 22 "Cowboy Funk"
Same here.

Shinigami Ichigo
11-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Truthfully, that is the only episode of the series I can stand to watch anymore. Andy is just so hilarious.

S_C_L-1
11-11-2005, 12:38 AM
Truthfully, that is the only episode of the series I can stand to watch anymore. Andy is just so hilarious.

im having trouble understanding what u just said... i can understand about a few episodes (the last episode mostly)... but... still...

Shinigami Ichigo
11-11-2005, 02:27 PM
Well, the rest of the episodes seem so boring once you have seen them more than once. And for being such a tough guy, Spike gets his butt kicked alot.

samuriagent
11-11-2005, 03:33 PM
the one where that guy wants spike to be his teacher...the begining when he's sleeping....that sleeping mask just cracks me up

S_C_L-1
11-12-2005, 11:24 AM
Well, the rest of the episodes seem so boring once you have seen them more than once. And for being such a tough guy, Spike gets his butt kicked alot.

i guess i c what ya mean...

true, but spikes beats the **** out of alot more ppl than the other way around!

Frequency
11-12-2005, 11:27 AM
The part at the end of spike's first fight with vicious and he lying on a couch all hurt,and is dreaming about this that is singing,and then when he wakes up he heres fei huming and he tells fei that she sings of key,and she gets all mad.

S_C_L-1
11-13-2005, 12:38 AM
i dont quite remember the episode but oh well!

Spikes REALLY hung over... and hes making his home remedy... when a fight starts up, a guy goes flying and makes him drop his egg on his pants... "THAT WAS MY ONLY EGG!" and he then kicks the butts of every 1 involved XD

animegirl2538
11-13-2005, 11:51 AM
Doesn't anyone like the "Mushroom Samba" ep? I love Jet with lipstick talking to his plants!

Wonderwice
11-13-2005, 12:39 PM
How was that funny? Please explain I'm sorry I just don't get it. Mine is when they found out Ed was a girl. I also enjoyed every scene in Mushroom Samba especialy when that dude started preaching about his brother and then his coffin got runover I laughed until I started to cry and then kept laughing.^___^ I think that was the funniest scene yeah..and that Jet was talking to his bonzai-trees :happy:

animegirl2538
11-13-2005, 02:14 PM
The scene with Jet talking to his plants was hilarious because first of all, he's wearing lipstick, and secondly because Jet is the most serious member of the group. The entire ep was hilarious. Almost every episode has at least one funny scene, excluding ones such as "Ballad of the Fallen Angels," "Jupiter Jazz," and of course the last eps.

gothic_neko_youkai
11-23-2005, 04:35 AM
Doesn't anyone like the "Mushroom Samba" ep? I love Jet with lipstick talking to his plants!
-Snickers- Yea...and when Spike was just climbing up the one step and at the end of the episode he almost got them all busted, lol

The other funny one was when he was making his own remedy for his hang over and the fight broke out and they knocked his egg out of his hands; so he's all .__.;; grr and just beats the snot out of them all. Also in the first episode when Spike runs into that chic and eats some of her groceries and steals the cigarettes and such. This is what I truly admire about the BeBop series....it's got it's funny and sad moments, an anime that makes you laugh and cry.

Phantasmagore
11-23-2005, 06:20 AM
Mine's from the movie, so yeah...

The scene where Ed is just wandering around the city with a pumpkin on her head and wearing a cape, going up to people's doors and saying "Trick or Treat". I loved the way she said it, it cracked me up when I first saw it. And when she went to one house, she got scared by the transvestite and ran off!!

I also liked it when Ed jumped into the vase to get that marble thing (I haven't seen the movie in a while, so I forgot alot of stuff. Forgive meh.) and Spike watched her and said something along the lines of, "Can't we just sell her to the circus?"

animegirl2538
11-24-2005, 07:40 PM
Does anyone remember the episode, I think it's "Toys in the Attic", where everyone else is bitten by that thing, whatever it is. Spike gets all g'ed up to go catch it. I love that ep!

Sephy
01-02-2006, 10:15 PM
I think the best part was when Spike was fighting the lobster that had grown in his refridgerator, I think it was the "Toys in the Attic" episode. I can't pick one scene from that episode, the whole thing is hilarious ^_^ I agree. The entire episode cause it seems like something that would happen to me and my roommates lol

gothic_neko_youkai
01-03-2006, 12:05 PM
I agree. The entire episode cause it seems like something that would happen to me and my roommates lol
O.O you keep your food that long?
Lol

Sephy
01-03-2006, 04:59 PM
O.O you keep your food that long?
Lol LOL, not usually. But we have a bowl of soup that's been in the fridge for just over a week. It smells awful. So I just do my part and keep the fridge closed

S_C_L-1
01-03-2006, 06:33 PM
LOL, not usually. But we have a bowl of soup that's been in the fridge for just over a week. It smells awful. So I just do my part and keep the fridge closed
oh, the old "see no evil, smell no evil" tactic?

blueseed
01-03-2006, 10:08 PM
i am going to go with the episode where fey gets kidnaped and they take here to that church and they send the ransome to spike and spike gets the grenade then spike gets in that nok down drag out with his old alie with the sword and spike gets noked out of the window and drops the grenade then at the end of the episode fey is huming a song from spikes past and spike wakes up all bandeged up and he says to fey you sing it of beat and fey hits spike and walks out of the room that is one of the funiest times from cowboy bebop or the episode were edd comes in to the show

S_C_L-1
01-04-2006, 09:49 AM
i am going to go with the episode where fey gets kidnaped and they take here to that church and they send the ransome to spike and spike gets the grenade then spike gets in that nok down drag out with his old alie with the sword and spike gets noked out of the window and drops the grenade then at the end of the episode fey is huming a song from spikes past and spike wakes up all bandeged up and he says to fey you sing it of beat and fey hits spike and walks out of the room that is one of the funiest times from cowboy bebop or the episode were edd comes in to the show
yes, that was funny...

very discriptive... but a lil confusing lol

i had to read it twice to know what u were talking about ^^;

Ollie
01-04-2006, 06:10 PM
Yeah, blueseed, try using periods next time, okay?

animegirl2538
01-04-2006, 09:43 PM
Anyone ever count how many times Spike is bandaged in that show? Just wondering....

S_C_L-1
01-04-2006, 09:46 PM
Anyone ever count how many times Spike is bandaged in that show? Just wondering....
a better question... how many smokes has he had... the entire crew of the bebop (excluding ein and ed ofc) are chain smokers!

animegirl2538
01-04-2006, 09:49 PM
True, true. And how many bounties do they lose over the course of 26 episodes?

S_C_L-1
01-04-2006, 09:50 PM
True, true. And how many bounties do they lose over the course of 26 episodes?
how many times has spike totaled half a city?

Ollie
01-04-2006, 11:52 PM
Now now, animegirl2538 and S_C_L1, let's not get off topic. ^_^;

S_C_L-1
01-05-2006, 01:45 AM
Now now, animegirl2538 and S_C_L1, let's not get off topic. ^_^;heh, sorry about that ^_^;

altho... can it really be considered off topic? considering that we WERE talking about funny stuff in cowboy bebop... altho... it was more along the lines of "running gags" (if you could call them that...)

lets just call it "situational comedy" :happy:

Ollie
01-05-2006, 03:56 AM
It's borderline. I'd be more comfortable if you didn't do it. :/

Link-Kun
01-05-2006, 04:06 AM
I have to agree, that was hilarious! It was also my favorite episode. My first one too I think.

S_C_L-1
01-05-2006, 07:24 AM
It's borderline. I'd be more comfortable if you didn't do it. :/alrighty! (reppys for beeing a cool admin!)

animegirl2538
01-05-2006, 05:51 PM
OK, OK, on topic now. Someone earlier mentioned the scene in the bar where a fight breaks out behind Spike, causing him to drop his egg in his lap, and he's waaaaay hungover. Yeah, I really liked that scene.

Frequency
01-05-2006, 06:09 PM
a funny episode of cowboy bebop was the one when fey couldnt find any food in the frig so she just ein's dog food,ein was all sad and stuff. That was kinda funny.

Akimoto
01-05-2006, 06:15 PM
I thought it was funny when Spike was hurt and all bandaged up and Fay was huming a song, and when Spike woke up he said told her that her huming was bad or something like that.

And, I also thought it was funny when Spike went to go tell Fay she wasn't aloud to take a shower on his ship and Jet told him not too.And when Spike went up he almost got shot by Fay.

SeijouOmni
01-05-2006, 07:49 PM
I have to agree, that was hilarious! It was also my favorite episode. My first one too I think.
I have to agree, and that episode was called Mushroom Samba, it's session #17

Axel Stone
01-05-2006, 08:18 PM
i think its funny when spike goes kamikaze and dies to fight against teh syndacite. lol it made ma laff. XD

S_C_L-1
01-06-2006, 01:13 AM
i think its funny when spike goes kamikaze and dies to fight against teh syndacite. lol it made ma laff. XD*slap*

*SLAP!*

use the spoiler tags!

Akara
02-16-2006, 06:12 PM
I too, like the magic mushroom momment, because Spike appears, to be walking in one spot, plus walking past a toad, and Faye. getting stuck in a bathroom... Lmfao that is so odd, I just like the part were Spike is walking on one stair only, and hes talking to himself, I liked the toad, he made odd noises. ^^; I liked how Edward brought them the mushrooms, Eddy rocks. ^^; Love her much.

Tobari
02-16-2006, 08:16 PM
I think it was when the woman and th police officer, found Edward in the trunk of her car sleeping, It was funny, and also when she was rolling down the streets, along with shaking the one random guy, she got the mushrooms from.

Dark One Winged Angel
03-17-2006, 09:48 PM
Mine is when they eat magic mushrooms<_< i'll bet they were magical...

Music Fiend
04-08-2006, 11:43 PM
The episode with those crazy Mushrooms that Spike got.

S_C_L-1
04-10-2006, 07:15 AM
The episode with those crazy Mushrooms that Spike got.
edd got them, not spike...

anime_freak_inside44
06-21-2006, 01:14 PM
ya me too "toys in the attic" is my favorite episode

*.:Endless Sky:.*
06-21-2006, 02:37 PM
Ya. The weird mushroom one. That thing made me giggle right up to the end. Especially when Spike thought he was climbing these never-ending steps and when it showed Edward watching him, he kept stepping on the same step...><....that barely made sense.

It was also funny when Spike tried to light his ciggarette with a flamethrower and it ended up torching the thing. HA! :laugh:
And when Spike swallowed a ciggarette...I almost died....:p That's all I remember.

jewel2sparkle
06-21-2006, 03:00 PM
For me, It was when Ed crawled back and forth and said, "Hot dog bun, not too young. Oldly, moldy, history, mystery."

White Wolf Of Solomon
06-21-2006, 03:38 PM
i also liked the mushroom one,the one were the egg fell on spikes lap was also funny

Blackwaltz
06-22-2006, 01:02 AM
My favorite moments are when Ed goes with Faye to find the treasure only Ed knows about and Ed keeps leading Faye in circles. In fact pretty much any scene with Ed is hillarious.

I also enjoy watching Spike fight. I mean the way he moves is really fluid and smooth. And it's funny to watch the guy he's fighting get the expression like, "what the heck is this guy doing?".

chuunin7
07-01-2006, 10:24 AM
Yeah, I think is the same. And also when Spike shout "I hate children, woman and Pet!!!" Something like that.

S_C_L-1
07-01-2006, 02:23 PM
Yeah, I think is the same. And also when Spike shout "I hate children, woman and Pet!!!" Something like that.
"there are 3 things i hate in this world... kids, women and pets... why do we have all 3 on the ship?"

Sinnaku
07-02-2006, 01:22 AM
Wherever there is Ed, there is the funniest scene.

Cowboy Bebop
07-04-2006, 07:06 PM
There where hundredes of funny things to me like Spike said to the guards in the 4 episode he said i like the fitness program around here its a good work out and he just took out like 2 people. Then in episode Jupiter Jazz Faye told Mr. Saxephone that she did not want to take a shower cuze of peeping toms and then he said just make sure your not one of them. The in Jupiter Jazz again the one thug called Spike viscous and spike told him that he did not know what vicsous is and beat up all like 30 of them thugs and all things like that watch the show its the best i think

ShadowKitty
07-05-2006, 01:48 AM
One of my favorite funny moments in Cowboy Bebop, was in session #17 "Mushroom Samba" when Spike is walking up the stairs to Heaven and talks to the "stupid frog." ^_^ Hehe.

Janus Silverlock
07-05-2006, 08:30 AM
One of my favorite funny moments in Cowboy Bebop, was in session #17 "Mushroom Samba" when Spike is walking up the stairs to Heaven and talks to the "stupid frog." ^_^ Hehe.
"you know, this is the stairway to heaven..."

lol. Good episode, good moment... My favorite funny moment is in session #11 "Toys in the Attic" when Spike tries to light his cigarrette with a flame thrower, and ends up turning the whole thing to ash. XD