PDA

View Full Version : My Right Hand Maiden/Midori No Hibi

cookerman
01-08-2005, 09:06 AM
im surprised that no one has mentioned this anime yet????

has anyone besides me seen it???

what do you think???

which is better manga version or anime version???

(i have both)

PnkSktchr
01-08-2005, 11:30 AM
I've read about it in Newtype Magazine, it looks pretty cool!

Yamcha
01-08-2005, 11:37 AM
wow, I've never even seen that before. And I have like a ton of anime dvds and magazines.

Innotech
01-08-2005, 02:20 PM
I saw it all fansubbed. It is an extremely cute and well done little comedy/harem style show. Midori is one of hte cutest hcaracters ever and I am versy pleased that the wohle right hand girl thing didnt get turned into a sexual joke.

Runa Kawaii
04-06-2005, 10:34 AM
I already saw the Anime...I think Midori is so kawaiiii....

TerraN EmpirE
04-06-2005, 11:08 AM
Saw the first DVD Great Fun Was a hand full too Find the time to watch tough But i loved it.

demonix
04-07-2005, 08:09 AM
I've read about it in Newtype Magazine, it looks pretty cool!
Ditto for me plus I've got the first volume on order and I should have it (probabily) by tomorrow (if I can belive the shipping soon mark next to the order but as they allways update the accounts at the dead on night it should be)

mamiunggoy
04-08-2005, 10:30 AM
is that MIDORI DAYS??if that's it,i have watched that in animax..it's a good anime causes it's cute~hehehe~

animeadmirer
04-09-2005, 12:05 AM
I've finished getting it and watching after becoming aware of it. And I think it's funny. The concept of having someone, who is attracted to you, physically part of you does raise a basketfull of interesting possibilities and problems. And that is when the person attached to your body is someone likable. Can any of you imagine if the person was someone you wouldn't sit next to if possible? If I had a beer drinking redneck mechanic on my hand I'd seriously consider amputating my hand. The anime was nice (though sufferes from another case of being too short) though I haven't seen the manga.

For those not seen it. It's pretty good so go watch it at least once.

starfire02
06-18-2005, 02:09 AM
I've seen it too and itz zoooooo cute! I actually like its ending unlike other anime's even though Midori lost her memories of being together with Seiji... (w/c is the happiest moment of her life..., if ever........) :groupwave

teed
08-09-2005, 03:04 PM
my friend told me about it! she said its quit funny! i think its cool;)