PDA

View Full Version : games that need a sequel

Orca
12-22-2004, 09:38 AM
i was always getting mad because there isnt a legend of dragoons 2 and that game was awesome so what games do you like and it dosent have a sequel

Lord Garma Zabi
12-22-2004, 12:29 PM
State of Emergency could use a sequal, cuz that game was awesome. You could go on massive killing sprees, killing hundreds of people in seconds. It was really fun and I think it could use a sequal. :ninja:

wing 7
12-22-2004, 01:23 PM
id love to see a sequal to drakengard.

Sega saturn x
12-22-2004, 02:57 PM
Rez and Klonoa 2 need sequals they were true classics if i ever did play one. Also its about time for another panzer dragoon game and cant leave out nights now that game needs a sequal.

wing 7
12-22-2004, 03:03 PM
you no what game needs a sequal super smash brothers meele the gamecube version of that game if they made a sequal with better graphics and enhanced gameplay, plus more minnie games more areas more characters and a great knew battle system , it would be great ...

Flamekid2005
12-22-2004, 03:29 PM
I think MX Unleashed for ps2 should have a sequel to it with it having better graphics and online play

Zingo
12-22-2004, 05:23 PM
State of emergency is getting a sequel, maybe it's out already..
More Star Wars games, KOTOR 3. There are more games that need a sequel, but I can't remember any..

Janus Silverlock
12-22-2004, 05:54 PM
I think I'll second this motion

you no what game needs a sequal super smash brothers meele the gamecube version of that game if they made a sequal with better graphics and enhanced gameplay, plus more minnie games more areas more characters and a great knew battle system , it would be great ...

Absolutely most definitely for sure.

Silver Ori-Kun
12-25-2004, 05:58 AM
id love to see a sequal to drakengard.
Don't worry about that one brother, I've been wanting it too and now it seems it's coming true
Square announced there will be a Drakengard 2, based 18 years after the events of the first one, wooohooo \o/

I wanna see a Chaos Legion 2...that game was good

Orca
12-25-2004, 07:39 PM
i liked state of emegancy with the killing and wepons but hated it because of time limit

Variable_Gunbuster
12-26-2004, 04:25 AM
I thought State of Emergency was horrible....I played it for about 2 hours then gave it to my friend. Anyways I would like to see a sequel to Ranger X (Genesis), Guardian Heroes (Genesis), Silhouette Mirage (sega saturn...I think...then later on the playstation) and Brave Fencer Musashi....(playstation). I love all those games. I know for a fact that Treasure doesn't like making sequels...and I've heard rumours of Brave Fencer coming out for the ps2, I hope them rumours are true.

Sune
12-27-2004, 04:13 AM
I agree 100% that Super Smash Bros. Melee should definitely have a sequel, failing that, at least another installment. Throw in characters from Fire Emblem, Pikmin, and more from the Zelda, Mario, and F-Zero series. Tales of Symphonia could also use a Sequel, or another installment of Tales. But one game I think REALLY needs another installment is Baldur's Gate. But for now, let's stick with Smash Bros.