PDA

View Full Version : Gravitation

shuichixyuki
12-13-2004, 11:32 PM
I love that manga so much. Does anyone else share my passion? I would like to know...just so I'm not alone in the world.... :laugh:

DarkPrinceBman
12-13-2004, 11:37 PM
your defently not theres another gravitation post you should check everyone loves Yuki and envys shuichi

Milly
12-24-2004, 10:39 AM
It kind siked me out when I saw Suichi jump on Yuki in volume 2 and then Yuki kissed him. 2.@ But no disrespect to um....suichi being gay and yuki a bi, but gravitation is a pretty cute show. i never saw a yaoi anime before, so this is my first. It's pretty cute. I like it when Suichi was like dressed like a cute puppy and yuki would like push him away each time he would want to come closer to him. LOL. I laughed really hard on that part. ^^

Die Tod von Euch
12-24-2004, 03:42 PM
I have all of the anime, the OVAs, a great bit of the manga, and most of the Remixes (if you don't know what those are..er..don't ask. You're probably too young).

I love/hate it. I love it in that it's entertaining, has hot characters (for the most part), and is addictive. I hate it that it had the potential to be better, but went for goofy instead, and because Shuichi regresses in age as far as his appearance and personality goes.

Milly, Gravi isn't yaoi. It's shounen-ai. Yes, there IS a difference. Shounen-ai is for romance stuff where the most you'll ever see is kissing. Yaoi is hentai.

Milly
12-24-2004, 04:54 PM
Oh!! My bad, Die Tod von Euch, okay then. SHOUNEN-AI is okay, but just a little weird. Yuki is some pretty hot candy, tho. ^^

Inuyashayoukai2
12-24-2004, 05:13 PM
lol i think the show is pretty good

Anime_Overload
12-24-2004, 06:48 PM
*Pukes all over his monitor and keyboard.* This anime/manga sux.

Die Tod von Euch
12-24-2004, 09:38 PM
Milly, it's ok. The two are often just lumped under the same title for some reason..heh.

A_O, you say that just because there isn't under-aged female fan service....

Jishu
01-18-2005, 07:18 AM
I've watched all episodes ^_^ and I love it!!! I wish there is more ^_^

Hotsprings_Shinobu
01-18-2005, 11:43 AM
I may be a girl but i don't like this anime/manga. I don't like gay/lesbian anine/manga.

Prosecutor_of_death
01-22-2005, 09:34 PM
Eiri Yuki is so cool.

DownRight-eviL
01-22-2005, 10:29 PM
I knowww!! Oh gawd, sooo hotttt... *Drools*

inuyasha-sakura
01-23-2005, 12:00 AM
I've watched all episodes ^_^ and I love it!!! I wish there is more ^_^
lol same here.. i also have all the soundtracks.. yuki's cool hot and all that stuff.. but i also like ryuichi he just seems kinda cute :laugh:

Jishu
01-23-2005, 07:35 AM
lol same here.. i also have all the soundtracks.. yuki's cool hot and all that stuff.. but i also like ryuichi he just seems kinda cute :laugh:
O_O.....I like ryuichi too...lol....but you can have him ^_^

Shu-chan_511
01-23-2005, 11:28 PM
gravitation rawkz! i have the manga 1-9 and own the series. cant wait for vol. 10!http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Milly
01-24-2005, 08:13 AM
Yuki is very hot, isn't he? No wonder he has girls AND guys after him. The pretty blonde locks, the body....whoa... and now he has Shuichi. I'm guessing. Anyway, the anime is awesome oncer I got into it and I can't wait to get volume 3 of it on dvd.

Die Tod von Euch
01-24-2005, 01:26 PM
Personally I think K and Hiro are the hottest. Then again, I have a thing for long-haired men...aheh...

And am I the only one who is creeped out by Tohma and the fact that he's 30-something but looks 13?....

Jishu
01-25-2005, 07:41 AM
Personally I think K and Hiro are the hottest. Then again, I have a thing for long-haired men...aheh...

And am I the only one who is creeped out by Tohma and the fact that he's 30-something but looks 13?....
I was really shock when I knew that Tohma is 30 and has a wife. O_O. He really reminded me of Quatre from Gundam Wing.

MistaCloudStrife
01-25-2005, 10:00 AM
Yeah.... i actually found myself watching the whole thing... O.O Got teased by my friends saying it was yaoi (They saw a kiss... wooww...)... But yeah... watched it all... watched the OVAs... it was pretty good... i liked that one guy...

Nittle Graspers lead singer... great guy... ^_^

BurningBlazeX
01-25-2005, 11:00 AM
ive never seen it before...but by what you guys are saying makes me wonder what its like....i dont read manga much so im gonna try to catch an episode of it

Die Tod von Euch
01-25-2005, 05:59 PM
Mista, you mean Ryuichi. Yeah, he's a trip. I love him. Again, another guy who's in his thirties but looks MUCH younger. Maybe they did that because there's so many real life J-rockers that are that old but still look like they're in their teens (Gackt, hyde...)

BurningBlaze, a quick summary for you:

Gravi is a story about recent high school graduate Shuichi and his best friend Hiro attempting to become a popular rock band (Bad Luck). Shuichi also meets a mysterious man named Yuki Eiri who turns out to be a famous novelist. Well, at first Shuichi can't really stand him...but then he falls for Yuki...hard. So, he has to deal with this whole new concept of being in a guy/guy relationship (he had never thought himself homosexual before) and deal with band stuff all at once. It's funny, but also has its darker moments. Great cast of characters. And that summary really doesn't do it justice, sorry... -_-

MistaCloudStrife
01-26-2005, 08:30 AM
Yes, that guy was great... XD

And yeah... that summary was okay... I couldnt have said it any better.... well i suck with summaries tho so mebbe i shouldnt be an example... O.O

SesshoumaruOtaku
02-05-2005, 02:02 AM
Whoaaa another Gravi thread! Now I'll have to keep track of both ^_^ I love Gravitation so much! I have volumes 1-5 & 7 of the manga volumes 1 & 2 of the anime. I hope to get the rest and snatch the remixes :3 up sometime soon. I <3 Yuki. K-san is cool too.

Raven_Momiji
02-26-2005, 09:54 PM
I have love gravitation so much... i hate to admit it but i just love gay comics... they somehow seem more romantic then guy/girl comics do... i dont know maybe it is just me... i have gotten so many of my friends into this... with the books and the movies... oh and i love Yuki... he is so hott!

soshumeru90
02-26-2005, 10:13 PM
i really dont know anything about this anime so pm with so info thank you for anyone that sends me something about it.:cool:

SesshoumaruOtaku
02-27-2005, 02:19 AM
Gravi is a story about recent high school graduate Shuichi and his best friend Hiro attempting to become a popular rock band (Bad Luck). Shuichi also meets a mysterious man named Yuki Eiri who turns out to be a famous novelist. Well, at first Shuichi can't really stand him...but then he falls for Yuki...hard. So, he has to deal with this whole new concept of being in a guy/guy relationship (he had never thought himself homosexual before) and deal with band stuff all at once. It's funny, but also has its darker moments. Great cast of characters. And that summary really doesn't do it justice, sorry... -_-

^ There's you're summay, soshumeru. By the way...I hope you're name isn't supposed to be Sesshoumaru. Horrible spelling....^^;;;;

Megaman_Vampire
04-23-2005, 07:20 PM
I love that anime. it's the best. I love Ryuichi! he's so cute! all hail ryuichi!:awe:

animeadmirer
04-24-2005, 03:03 AM
Was that the anime which had a advertisement that said 'Gravity defying breasts?'

Die Tod von Euch
04-24-2005, 05:20 AM
Um.... Seeing as it's a boyxboy show that only has fanservice targeted towards females...that would be a no on the gravity defying breasts thing... Most likely that ad was for something like Burn Up W.... You know, it DOES help to actually read the thread, or at the very least read the first post...

animeadmirer
04-25-2005, 05:58 AM
I probably got it mixed up with another anime. I'll take your advice anyway though most of the time the thread does seem to drift away from the original topic. Anyway, I gotta stop posting so late at night... I'm going to bed. Good night.

SesshoumaruOtaku
04-25-2005, 02:27 PM
I remember when there was only 1 Gravi thread out there....now there seems to be a million of them out there. Ah, the fanbase has grown <33 . Much well-deserved love for this series.

Faust LOVER!!!!
05-06-2005, 10:47 PM
I just love this anime!!! but then, I am a Yaoi fangirl!!! GRAVITATION RULES!!!!!!!!!

DarkSideOfTheMoon
05-07-2005, 12:13 AM
Hahahaha. The first time I watched it I had watched it with a friend, the first time we heard,"Nittle Grasper" i think I peed my pants. XD.
....nittle grasper..

SesshoumaruOtaku
05-07-2005, 12:31 AM
Yeah, it is kind of suggestive and all XD

I mentioned this on the other thread, but I recently got all the remixes :3 *nosebleed* XDD

Megaman_Vampire
05-21-2005, 03:32 PM
i've heard of the remixes but haven't seen them. Haven't seen the OVA either but I only saw the other one. I like it a lot. i'm way ubsessed with it. in fact me and my cousin are doing and RP about it

Die Tod von Euch
05-21-2005, 03:38 PM
Megaman Vampire, you're too young for the Remixes... So it's good you haven't seen them yet.

hidden_golden_eyes
05-24-2005, 06:46 AM
i have the series and OVA... but haven't read the manga... is it better? do you think i should purchase it?

SesshoumaruOtaku
05-26-2005, 01:58 AM
There's a lot to be said about the manga. It goes waaay farther than the anime takes you. There's a few new characters that aren't in the anime (Rage and Kitazawa's younger sibling).

It is extremely funny, but at times the plot grows a bit thin. It sort of jumps around in later volumes when Muramaki-sama evidently began to run out of ideas.

Also, the art changes over the course of the series. The Shuichi from vol. 2 looks almost nothing like the Shuichi from vol. 11. Overall, I appreciate the manga much more than the anime, even though I saw the anime first. The good qualities far outweigh the bad. I'd recommend it to anyone. Hope this helps ^_^

Chibi Misao
06-02-2005, 03:45 PM
I dunno what this anime is about, but i'll be watching it soon.Yay!!

VARLY
06-03-2005, 09:56 AM
it is really a funny anime, n Ryuichi's really interesting ^^
btw is there any sub-forum specialized in yaoi/yuri/shounen-ai/shoujo-ai?[or is it going to have one?]
(or it DO exist n it is me that dunno.... anyway, tell me ^^)

Die Tod von Euch
06-03-2005, 01:27 PM
No, Varly, I don't think this place will ever have one. It doesn't need one. Those go under Romance...

Hidden Golden Eyes, I think the manga is better in some ways, yes. It's more indepth. But, as Sess pointed out, it gets a little...um...random in parts later, where it looks like the mangaka just stopped caring so much about trying to have a consistant plot.

Andrew
06-03-2005, 01:51 PM
Yeah.. I've seen this anime.. multiple times, actually.. It's okay. Could have made it better, and the subtitles could have been super ultra better..

Sexy Monk Miroku
06-13-2005, 04:04 PM
i love gravitation. its one of my favorites. the english voices suck though. the japanese version is alot better. But the manga's better then the anime.

shorty65
06-16-2005, 05:16 PM
i'm with all of yall. i love gravitation. though i've never seen the anime. i envy suichi in these pics.

Miyuki Chizawa
06-22-2005, 07:06 PM
i love gravitation. its one of my favorites. the english voices suck though. the japanese version is alot better. But the manga's better then the anime.
The english voice for Shuichi is awful!!!! *blah* The japanese version is way better! Anyways, I love Ryuichi! He is so cute *huggles Ryu*, but I guess Yuki's okay too. Tohma (I think that's how you spell it) is also really cute!

akuma=unmei
06-22-2005, 09:31 PM
i love gravitation, one of my most favorite anime/manga's. i like the manga a lot better though. there's more depth in the manga. so kawaii!!

Wandering Samurai
06-22-2005, 09:35 PM
i love it but it would of been better if the american voices were better

Rio-Okie
06-23-2005, 09:43 PM
I love Gravitation. My favorite Characters are Ryuichi and Shuichi x3

Đita
06-23-2005, 09:47 PM
I haven't read the manga, But i have watched the anime One of my favorite animes. My fave character is K >< hes just so cute.

-akichan-
06-29-2005, 05:10 PM
Actually i read all the mangas of Gravitation tho, but i still wanna see the anime so badly!! Its very good, plus im a fan of shounen ai^^;;;;

cowboydemon666
06-29-2005, 07:03 PM
Actually i read all the mangas of Gravitation tho, but i still wanna see the anime so badly!! Its very good, plus im a fan of shounen ai^^;;;;
the anime isn't nearly as good as the manga but its still good and im a fan of shounen ai, too >_<

Alchemy
06-29-2005, 08:09 PM
Ha...My favorite anime/manga of all time. :D I've been watching Gravitation since 2003, in original Japanese, of course, but then I watched in English, and I like some of them, but the others just suck.

I definitely agree, I love the manga more, but both just rock my socks.

The Remixes are yummy! O_O'

I even cosplayed as Shuichi! ^_^ It was fun! My best friend was Ryuichi. XD

Ryuichi and Tohma are my favorite characters ^__^

Wrath^^
06-29-2005, 08:46 PM
i dont understand it

-akichan-
06-29-2005, 09:26 PM
the anime isn't nearly as good as the manga but its still good and im a fan of shounen ai, too >_<
I agree, well of course mangas are always better cos of the original work. Sry off topic lol but yeah, the manga rocks.

Actionrikkugrl
06-30-2005, 02:03 PM

He is 30 something i never knew that.

Alchemy
06-30-2005, 02:18 PM
He's 32. And Ryuichi is 31...Which is surprising to those who haven't seen the show that much because he acts like he's about 5. But that's why we love him. ^__^

I love Tohma, so what if he's creepy. ^^

stigmatize
06-30-2005, 02:39 PM
Gravitation the anime was somewhat a disappointment for me. Yuki is so hot, but i don't really like him. I don't like Shuichi either...he's so clingy to Yuki. :<_<:
I didn't read the manga, but i'll bet it's definitely better than the anime.

But the songs are great. I like Hiro and Ryuichi the most... :D It's funny how i like the straight guys in a shonen-ai anime. :D

Megaman_Vampire
06-30-2005, 09:01 PM
So the remixes are really graphic?

Die Tod von Euch
07-01-2005, 12:51 AM
So the remixes are really graphic?
Yes. They are only for readers 18 and up, if that tells you anything...

Anime^fangirl^Shenlu
07-07-2005, 03:55 PM
I've seen volumes 1 and 2 and I soooo wanna see 3 and 4. Oh my god! I love Yuki and Hiro ^_^ K is hilarious! :p I'm actually quite a new shounen-ai fan... my older sister was the one who introduced me to it lol ^_^ I love the music too. I've seen yami no matsuei, Earthian and Fake. Can anyone recommend any more shounen-ai titles? lol. I bow down to anime :awe:

"Where is this Aizawa of ask?" Whew! I can't wait to see Yuki kick his butt lol.
(I hope I spelt the slimes name right...)

Yay! ^_^ (I'm slightly hyper on sugar) Go GRAVITATION!!!
:band2::groupwave :ballons: :elephant:

shadow_vixen45
07-07-2005, 05:24 PM
LOVE LOVE!!!

robofighter
07-16-2005, 07:34 PM
i actually really injoy the manga alot (well just cause i like romaantic stuff) and i think i own some of the DVDs but i really like it, very interesting.

Kukuriyu
07-17-2005, 12:08 AM
I didn't like the anime. The guy looked like girls.

Oblivion
07-17-2005, 04:54 AM
I really like this anime..it's cool ^_^

Alchemy
07-17-2005, 05:00 PM
Yay more Gravi fans! n_n It's one of the best mangas I've ever read, though the anime was a little disappointing, I still love it. :D

Doa
07-17-2005, 05:22 PM
I didn't like the anime. The guy looked like girls.Well i certainly agree with Kukuriyu-san here.
The guys should have a feeling of differences from the girls.:)

Amaya_Michiko
07-19-2005, 02:39 PM
I love Gravitation sooo much. I just started to Manga, but the Anime was sooo awesome. It is probally my second favorite. Yep. ^ ^

Megaman_Vampire
07-22-2005, 07:34 PM
I finished reading the mangas! it kinda ended weird but it was ok

raburesu
07-29-2005, 06:18 AM
Whee, Gravi fans! The manga is definitely better than the anime, but that's mainly because there's so much extra crazy stuff that happens in the manga, it simply can't all be squeezed into a 13-episode series. The pacing of the anime is a bit inconsistent, but it's a good accompaniment to the manga, and I love it to bits. It's got one of the best anime soundtracks ever! Shining Collection, The Rage Beat, Sleepless Beauty, Spicy Marmalade - they all hardly ever leave my winamp playlist.

Still need a few volumes of the manga to complete my collection, but the manga was rearranged in Forbidden Planet and now Gravitation is on a shelf too high for me to reach!

anime_fanatic19
08-14-2005, 11:37 PM
I watch all the volumes and the story is great:D but the partners are wierd:o

softrain
08-14-2005, 11:40 PM
yeah i like the series...some wierd stuff happens which kinda really freaky and as i said WEIRD but i like it...its funny...and sad sometimes...because of Yuki...and...yeah

chidori kaname
08-18-2005, 02:50 PM
I love it ... it's so lovely anime and who don't like it ?

Vagary
08-18-2005, 02:52 PM
I read a few of the mangas, and I like it! It's pretty kewl!

sumae_the_firewolf
08-18-2005, 02:59 PM
I want to read it sssoooooo bad!! Com someone PM me to tell me how to get it??!! Thanks! ^^

moonchild7
09-05-2005, 12:52 PM
I just recently read four of my cousin's gravitation manga and saw her gravitation dvd. It was really great! I think it's a pity that a lot of people wont watch it/read it just because it's shounen ai...

Lady Risa Emrys
03-30-2006, 08:14 AM
<3 Gravitation is Hawt! I once owned the whole anime Fan Subbed It was the greatest!! I tried to watch it in english when it came out, but the voice actors anoyed me. The made Shuichi sound older and Yuki sound younger >< And the TAMED Ryuichi!! OMG Are they That stupid??

Akara
03-30-2006, 08:37 AM
I do love Gravitation, the only reason why, is that it's Kawaii. I just love how Yuki is so.. Willing , slightly. But it kinda seems like he doesen't like poor Shuichi. o-o; You know, I have no clue what to put for this, I just love the anime.

Wilder
03-30-2006, 10:20 AM
I do love Gravitation, the only reason why, is that it's Kawaii. I just love how Yuki is so.. Willing , slightly. But it kinda seems like he doesen't like poor Shuichi. o-o; You know, I have no clue what to put for this, I just love the anime.

That about sums it up for me, as well.

Yagami Raito
04-01-2006, 10:19 AM
I agree. =/ The dubbed version was very disappointing, and it got pretty annoying, but I generally watch all of my anime subbed anyway, so it's okay. But I wish they had followed the manga a bit more, it would've been interesting. XD But overall I adore both the manga and the anime. ^__^

Miyukara
04-04-2006, 06:11 PM
I just finished buying this entire series in manga form. And I agree that the dubbed version wasn't nearly as good as the subbed...... Though, I personally perfer the manga for this series because I like the way it's set up, I didn't really like how in the animation they started Shuichi and Hiro off as already being graduated and all that stuff.

DaRkAnGeL_2919
04-04-2006, 07:28 PM
I love Gravitation, it's one of my favorites!
Yuki's soo hot!and i love Ryuichi!
I've been meaning to read the manga for a while now,
everyone says it's so much better, a novel came out
recently too...

Flowering01
04-04-2006, 09:46 PM
I love that show i want to read the manga but i cant find it anywhere

thekaratekid
04-04-2006, 09:58 PM
its okay i guess ,but if they start having sex .........than i ll have to burn my eyes out and kill myself http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/samurai.gif

Renaki
04-04-2006, 10:38 PM
Have any of you read Graviation 2? TIs be okay. Yuki looks better. Either way i love Gravitation. Even if i have a bad habit of spelling it wrong. I hate Tohoma or whatever his darned named is.

akiko_kalla
04-05-2006, 01:32 AM
Have any of you read Graviation 2? TIs be okay. Yuki looks better. Either way i love Gravitation. Even if i have a bad habit of spelling it wrong. I hate Tohoma or whatever his darned named is.
Hmm, have you read the manga? He comes off very differently in than in the anime. Granted he's not my favorite character, but you see more into his character and understand his side a lot better in the manga. Then again that may make you hate him more. At least he shows more concern/emotion in the manga in my opinion. I really disliked him after the anime, but in the manga I almost felt sorry for him. Almost.

Kagekotsu
04-07-2006, 12:35 PM
I watched the show yesterday for the first time in my life and I'm now officially hooked. Seguchi Tohma is such a hottie! ^_^

I'm planning to buy the manga when I have enough money for it.. *starts to save money*

Keyasaffection
04-07-2006, 02:14 PM
gravitation is such a cool anime.....

Aeramis&Helenus4EVER!!!
04-07-2006, 02:27 PM
GRAVITATION IS ONE OF THE BEST ANIME/MANGA I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! AHHH!! SO KAWAII!!!!! XD i have all the DVD's includeing the OVA and i'm starting to collect the manga! ^^ Yuki+Shuichi 4ava!

thekaratekid
04-07-2006, 08:18 PM
I love it ... it's so lovely anime and who don't like it ?....uh....i dont know maybe guys wont like that much :badrazz:

Maya Miyazono
04-07-2006, 11:41 PM
I liked the manga better then the anime though Shuchi's character is more lovable character in the anime. ^^

miwa01
04-12-2006, 06:52 PM
Yuki!yuki!yuki!yuki! So Hot!

chii-fan-lover
04-12-2006, 06:57 PM
omg that anime is so sexie (sorry i like using that word) i just love that anime.

miwa01
04-13-2006, 05:39 PM
In know how you fell......

Reiko Tsunami
04-22-2006, 01:09 AM
LOVE gravitationthis is the couples

Shu/yuki
Ryu/tatsuha
aya/hiro
K/Mr.sakano
Maiko/unknown
Yuki sleeos with tohma in the morning while shuichi sleeps

Srien
04-22-2006, 01:35 AM
I just like it because of the fact that it is a anime.

Kagekotsu
04-27-2006, 10:33 AM
I finally had enough money to buy few mangas, vol. 1 and 2. Yay! ^^ I used to love Tohma a lot while I was watching the anime, but now I love him even more!! ^^ I'm all hyper again, maybe it's because I've read too much Gravitation-fan fictions.. Anyways, I could tell you my favorite pairing.

At the moment I'm really into Tohma x Ryuichi, but I also like Tohma x Suguru. Yeah, I know that the last one is incest, but hey, what do I care? Those cousins are just way too hot when they get it on. ^.~

FLASH-X
04-27-2006, 10:46 AM
its just a lovely anime with lots of heart in it there is nothing that could be disliked about it

DustinRobinson
04-28-2006, 07:37 AM
Gravitation is the best

Alphonse
04-28-2006, 10:13 AM
I freaking loe gravitation. I have to agree that the dubbed version was pretty weird, but hey thats what anime network is for. Yes i do agree its soooo hot...what could be betterthen hot gay guys in a band?

Fullmoon_light9264
05-05-2006, 05:36 PM
yes i love it but i wish that that Shurchi or whatever was a girl because he sure acts like one sometimes. and i sometimes mistake him for one.

Andrew
05-05-2006, 05:48 PM
It actually is a nice anime, I have the entire series on dvd, but alas.. I am unable to watch it, as it brings back too many memories of my ex and I. xD

in love with shounen-ai
05-06-2006, 10:28 AM
i like gravitation sooo much wen i first read it i fell in love with shuichi and yuki lol after watching all the episodes it made me wonder bout my own sexaul preference XD http://www.animeforum.com/images/icons/icon12.gif k-san is soooo kwl http://www.animeforum.com/images/icons/icon12.gif

Demon Shadow
05-06-2006, 10:31 AM
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/LILY.jpg
Me And Lily_Chan ^__^

Kagekotsu
05-16-2006, 12:34 PM
K-san is absolutely great! :laugh: I always laugh when he threatens someone with a gun, especially that part where he threats Eiri by sniping at him.

~*sadgirl*~
05-19-2006, 07:52 AM
i LOVE eiri yuki, i love gravitation! all the guys are hott. and gay mangas are always way better then guy/girl mangas. and i just love the guys! including tohma, he is soooooooo hot, even tho he is my moms age. but oh well. what was your favorite sean? i liked the part where shuchi calls eiri a rapist, and the part where eiri and shuchi goes to disney land but its closed because of k's troops, i could read that over and over. but you know like how all the guys break down, including eiri in a couple of parts? am i the only one who thinks crying guys are sooooo sexy?!

Hitman Rocker
06-04-2006, 07:17 PM
When I first watched it, I fell in love with it! Suichi is my favorite out of all of them.

animeangellover
06-18-2006, 07:31 PM
Gravitation is awsome, im a total yaoi fan

Aqua chick
06-18-2006, 10:16 PM
what is'Gravitation'? is it good?

Kagekotsu
08-26-2006, 04:29 PM
What is Gravitation? It's the best shounen ai/yaoi anime/manga that has ever existed! It's definitely worth watching and reading. *starts to drool over Tohma*

Die Tod von Euch
09-21-2006, 09:43 PM
Thread closed for length.