PDA

View Full Version : Ai Yori Aoshi^_^

Fujiwara-Takumi
10-24-2004, 06:12 PM
Ur welcome to post anythin based or related to Ai Yori Aoshi^_^.. I luv how Kaoru-kun and Aoi-chan get along lik a newly-wed^_^

Innotech
10-25-2004, 04:34 AM
I love this show.
I have the full 5 disc original season and 2 o the 3 discs of the new Enishi. The show has excellent production vlaues and IMO a really likeable cast of characters and is much better than Love Hina.

Vetus
10-25-2004, 09:12 PM
I have read about both anime and manga at Newtype USA and looks very interesting. Even if someone prefers Love Hina than Ai Yori Aoshi, it would be unfair if they ignore this adorable anime, which is much different. Can't wait till I get them!

Dark_Misery
10-26-2004, 06:31 PM
I've heard that is good...but what is it about? I want to buy the manga but I don't know if its good or not..

XxJBxX
10-26-2004, 06:54 PM
whats it about, Matt? wut the story? is it a comedy, romance, action, or a combination of all three? if not, wut is it then?http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/eek.gif

Vetus
10-26-2004, 08:41 PM
At this link you can see infos about Ai Yori Aoshi: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=833

JiruCloud
10-30-2004, 12:59 PM
Its about a girl who comes to find the boy she loved as a child... etcetera, etcetera... v. good. I love the music soundtrack! Sugoi!

nami
11-02-2004, 12:23 AM
Kaoru is the perfect man. I think that all guys should be forced to watch Ai Yori Aoshi and take notes. Kaoru is every woman's dream. Too bad he's fictional...

Schneedrache
11-02-2004, 06:46 AM
Pfft, just find an abused homosexual and you've got this guy.

Meiyu_chan
11-02-2004, 07:53 AM
I like this anime. I already have the season 1 and 2. I kinda don't like the way it ended though. I thought they gonna get married or something but...oh well :rolleyes:

shi_amai
11-02-2004, 09:09 AM
It's pretty good, kind of scary at times, but besides that good.

JiruCloud
11-02-2004, 03:02 PM
Umm... what is the ending, BTW? PM me if you want to keep it secret or whatever... THANKS!!!
~Jiru

Fujiwara-Takumi
11-08-2004, 09:13 PM
Kaoru is the perfect man. I think that all guys should be forced to watch Ai Yori Aoshi and take notes. Kaoru is every woman's dream. Too bad he's fictional...
Eh, u Never know if that guy is somewhere around this world^_^. I watch it cuz it has a good plot to it.^_^ It's funny too.

And ya, Ai Yori Aoshi is about a Girl, Aoi Sakuraba, and boy,Kaoru Hanabishi,who were suppose to marry each other when they grew up. These 2 familes are very big Buisness's and known to each others. The 2 fathers were best friends(i think) and wanted there children to marry. Thing is, when Kaoru's father died, his mother had to leave and let Kaoru stay behind and serve as the Hire to the Hanabishi Family. One day, he got fed up with the severe beating and just left the family lik that.>_<. 18 years later, Aoi was lookin for Kaoru, since she loved him soo much, in Japan. At 1st they didn't notice each other at the Subway station becuz it's been soo long that they don't know wat each other looked liked. But the same thign happened to Aoi 18 years ago, and that was that she broke her Hanao(japanese slipper) and Kaoru, being such a gentleman, comes over and helps her out. after that, he helped her try and look for the guy Aoi was looking for(which was him ironically). So he lead her to the place where she was looking for. It was a dead end. Seeing how sad she became once she saw taht the guy she was looking for wasn't living there anymore, he took her to his apartmant. There, she showed Kaoru a Childhood Picture. He instatly notices the pictuce and then They finally know each other...Heheheh, wat a great beginging^-^.

the anime runs for 24 episodes then has a sequal of 12 more episodes called Aoi Yori Aoshi:Enishi(fate), and the manga runs for a good 12 books. ^_^

Hope this answers some of your questions guys

Innotech
11-10-2004, 11:02 PM
I am sort of like Kaoru in terms of how I treat girls, but I am definitely on hte lookout for a girl like Aoi. Not necessarily subservient because a girl should be able to have her independence, but her personality is perfect. that plus she is remarkably kawaii ^^
HOwever I am pretty sure a perfect Kaoru and Aoi does not exactly exist IRL. same with Keiichi and Belldandy.

Oh, Id also like to add I just completed vol 3 of Enishi, and while it doesnt solve the problem of the girls living with Kaori and Aoi, it does provide more time with all of them, and htats fine with me. IT also shows Tina to be quite a bit more mature than first thought (sometimes )

nami
11-11-2004, 12:30 AM
As much as I love Aoi, her tears ducts are a cause of a annoyance for me. I mean, is it really necessary to cry that often? She's much too emotional.

Shinigami Ichigo
11-11-2004, 02:19 PM
I like Aoi just fine, but I like the character Tina better. She is funny and is always having fun.

Ami~chan
11-11-2004, 02:31 PM
I love this show. So CUTE!!!!!!

TerraN EmpirE
11-16-2004, 10:45 AM
I have watched the second season of the show, i want the first so bad, and i picked up the first two manga. this is good very fascinating, the story development, the pace, the FAN SERVICE and the style i love it

neosetsuna2004
11-16-2004, 11:14 AM
I havenīt seen that anime ...But Iīve got the poster from the manga exposition I wnt in Barcelona(Spain)

Innotech
11-16-2004, 05:36 PM
As much as I love Aoi, her tears ducts are a cause of a annoyance for me. I mean, is it really necessary to cry that often? She's much too emotional.
You would hate Saikano. Chise is crying in practically ever scene...well actually practically everyone is crying. Its a wartime anime, what do you expect! lol.

ktaro_chan
11-17-2004, 11:07 AM
ai yori aoshi?? heheh..nami's right. too bad that kaoru is fictional. this is such a great anime and yep, good story. it really keeps you going and makes you wanna know what's gonna happen next. i wonder if there would be a movie to it. that'd be cool.

Bunny Tsuki
08-06-2005, 05:30 PM
I bought the first manga for it. I love the story line and think its awesome. I can't wait to get more of the manga so that I can find out more of what happens.

chaoscntrl77
08-06-2005, 05:33 PM
My cousin showed me the first 2 episodes. It was really good and was really addictive!

Kat4TKD
08-07-2005, 04:41 PM
I, personally, have never heard of this anime. But, from what I hear about it, I am going to look into it.

Bunny Tsuki
08-07-2005, 05:24 PM
I, personally, have never heard of this anime. But, from what I hear about it, I am going to look into it.
Oh you really should, its got a nice story line and looks well drawn. You really should look into the manga. I don't know about the anime yet.

lovelykagome
11-07-2005, 09:08 AM
i absolutely love that anime, itīs such a sweet and romantic story.

Shinigami Ichigo
11-07-2005, 04:23 PM
The manga is WAY better than the anime. I think it is the first harem anime I have seen that I had a hard time rooting for one girl over the others (they all have their own good points). I think my favorite character from it is Chika because she is so energetic and funny :D

dark mousi
12-14-2005, 01:47 PM
have this and i lurve it. i wonder what's the last volume...

Shinigami Ichigo
12-14-2005, 02:14 PM
I think there is 16 total volumes.