PDA

View Full Version : B.a.a.

Eternal_Sailor_Chibi_Moon
10-26-2002, 06:47 PM
Battle Angel Alita (otherwise known as Gunnm) is one of the most extrodinary mangas i have ever read (also the ONLY one i've read other than SM and Card Captor Sakura). The details in the drawings are amazing, beyond just beautiful. The plot is also amazing. My cousin in Croatia has all nine volumes of B.A.A and i read 'em all. My favorite is the one (cant remember name) when Figure Four comes in, at the end. Two guys are talking, and you see Alita with Figure. "Do you believe in miracles?..." "...of  course I do."Before any edits, Post was:
Battle Angel Alita (otherwise known as Gunnm) is one of the most extrodinary mangas i have ever read (also the ONLY one i've read other than SM and Card Captor Sakura). The details in the drawings are amazing, beyond just beautiful. The plot is also amazing. My cousin in Croatia has all nine volumes of B.A.A and i read 'em all.After Edit by: Eternal_Sailor_Chibi_Moon on Oct. 26 2002,4:48 pm, Post is:
Battle Angel Alita (otherwise known as Gunnm) is one of the most extrodinary mangas i have ever read (also the ONLY one i've read other than SM and Card Captor Sakura). The details in the drawings are amazing, beyond just beautiful. The plot is also amazing. My cousin in Croatia has all nine volumes of B.A.A and i read 'em all. My favorite is the one (cant remember name) when Figure Four comes in, at the end. Two guys are talking, and you see Alita with Figure. "Do you believe in miracles?..." "...of  course I do."

11-23-2002, 05:23 PM
"Lou - Alita's contact to the protection bureau in Tiphares"

is this the Tiphearian guy or the Tiphearian chick with glasses??Before any edits, Post was:

is this the guy or the chick with glasses?After Edit by: Eternal_Sailor_Chibi_Moon on Nov. 26 2002,10:50 am, Post is:

is this the Tiphearian guy or the Tiphearian chick with glasses?After Edit by: Eternal_Sailor_Chibi_Moon on Nov. 26 2002,9:57 pm, Post is:

is this the Tiphearian guy or the Tiphearian chick with glasses??

Lady Dark
12-05-2002, 09:41 PM
Yes, Battle Angel does have a great art, but the character drawings are not my type of art that I would choose, like SM or GW or Ceres, etc.  The battle of Angel a story thats getting to be interesting despite what I said.

Yuffie Darkblade
12-11-2002, 05:34 PM
wai!! I ABsolutely LOVE!!!! Gunnm!!!! Ask me ANYTHING about it and I'd know...... Its sooo great...... Unfortuneatly i have NO MONEY to get Last Order so im in the slumps about that.... MotorBall is what the game is called in The American Version.....but I think Rollarball is in Japanese. I have AshenVictor and AquaKnight, Yukito's other novels and they're just as good. Gunnm is the only series where i havent absolutely HATED the main character... I cried at the end of most of the novels.....im so emotional....

12-16-2002, 04:53 PM
OH YEAH! So than Tipharean dude Bigott is the guy who gets Lou the job and goes insane and is killed when he finds out Tiphareans have no brains?

01-30-2003, 05:31 PM
HA HA! I just re-read (well...flipped through) one of the BAA volumes, and realized that the quote in Mini_Miku's sig is from that! HA HA! Isn't that just a barrel of laughs? =3

~*Kawaii_Kiri*~
01-30-2003, 06:05 PM
Once again I say, I've missed out on yet another great Manga...;_; I -still- feel so left out and behind..

Believe
08-15-2003, 07:01 PM
*squeals* I just bought Last Order last night ^.^ It's soooooo awesome. But a bit confusing. What happened to Figure Four? Why isnt Alita in Kitheres? Why isnt Nova still insane?

And *gasp!* a new deep,dark secret of Tipheres! =O

SGI
08-18-2003, 10:07 PM
The goat shall carry on itself all their sins to a solitary place...
-Leviticus 16:22

Yes I finished reading Angel of Redemption for the umpteenth time. It was the first manga I ever read and still my favourite. Although thanks to financial woes I am yet to read them all yet. I still think though Zapan is my favourite villain, mabye thats why GN 5 is my favourte GN, because Zapan goes nuts (moreso).

And Lou is so so so so so so kawaii *cling*

Ami~chan
09-08-2003, 10:00 PM
Dude, BAA is cool. -Ami the 2nd (Baa baa black sheep.....)

Believe
09-09-2003, 12:44 AM
ah, so you've read it?

*points to self's sig* That is a piece of artwork for Gunnm: Last Order

go see the art and stuff for Gunnm and Yukito Kishiro's other works at www.yukito.com