PDA

View Full Version : Manga's ...heard decisions

Lady Dark
12-04-2002, 09:41 PM
I have thus far collected GW (all series) SM(all series) and I am collecting Ceres and Battle Angel.   I am interested in romance and fights, such as Ceres.

Does anyone know what kind of Manga's are the best of that catagory?  Battle Angel is so boring, I thought it was good so I already waisted money on that.  Any suggestions on a good comic book before I lose money again?

Eternal_Sailor_Chibi_Moon
12-05-2002, 03:12 PM
Battle Angel Alita is not boring&#33; It rocks all you sox&#33; >_<

Lady Dark
12-05-2002, 09:10 PM
heh, you are emotional little one. &nbsp;I didnt mean it to be offensive. &nbsp;Alright, if it so makes you feel better, Battle Angels is not as boring as I thought it would be.

Lady Dark
12-06-2002, 09:00 PM
Why thank yo so much. &nbsp;I&#39;ll get started on that. &nbsp;How many series are their?

Eternal_Sailor_Chibi_Moon
12-07-2002, 04:13 PM
I really have to start reading mangas more...
I recently read the first Card Captor Sakura volume, about 6 times. It&#39;s really good and really pretty. Action, comedy and MAGIC&#33; BOO YA&#33;

Lady Dark
12-08-2002, 05:13 AM
Its just my oppinion on some magna&#39;s no need to get angry about it, besides Im not saying that is sucks, Im just saying that I though it was bored at first, but then its starting to get interesting.

oh, I already read Peach girl, its cool, but that one girl made me SOOOO mad ggrrrrrrr. *hugs everyone* oh ty ty ty, I got a lot of lists now, but first will be Fishigui Yugi.

Yeah, Card Captors is a VERY cool show, but they already sold up to series #28 of comic books, so now there selling the #1 serie to &#036;58 dollars...... for just ONE Comic Book Serie.

MayoBabe
12-31-2002, 11:17 AM
Mars. &nbsp;<3

Mars is not all fantasy-ish, or...hum, magical-girl-ish... &nbsp;But it&#39;s really lovey and sweet. &nbsp;^_^ &nbsp;Mars is an excellent Romance series.

And Inu Yasha. &nbsp;<3 It&#39;s a romance/fantasy...boy meets girl type thing. &nbsp;^_^ &nbsp;Well...girl crosses time to meet boy.