PDA

View Full Version : I.N.V.U.

Fixxi
09-11-2003, 01:47 PM
Korean manga is called "manhwa" but yea. anyway, i like the art also. but somebody said the I.N.V.U is kinda stupid. i dunno why. but i would love to read it!

High Risk
09-13-2003, 01:35 PM
Hmmmm, sounds cool. Unfortunately I haven't read ONE manga in my life :*( because my parents don't like me going to comic book stores or getting comics... and I'm broke.

Fixxi
09-14-2003, 03:11 AM
there's a free online manga website. unfornately i don't have the address with me right now, but if i find it, i'll post it. the reason why it's free is because the owner scans it and think translates it by herself. there are few mangas and manhwas, i think. i'll try to find the address later.

P.S: DB, do your parents allow animes then? my mum don't like it, but she doesn't say anything much as long as i am on the right track. plus there is this big bookstore and they also sell mangas. my friends Foxx buys them but i can't, i'm broke too.. haha..

High Risk
09-17-2003, 08:57 PM
<FONT style="FILTER: blur(Strength=30); HEIGHT: 10px" color=white>My dad would think I am a freak if he knew that I watch animes.(And that I stay up till 11:00 on saturdays to watch Kenshin) I have seen many book stores with manga&#39;s, and actually there&#39;s a video store that my dad goes to which has a HUGE section filled with anime movies. If you can, COULD YOU PLEASE find the address of that site. Must have manga&#33;</font>