PDA

View Full Version : Questionair..

Jaganshi Hiei
03-18-2002, 07:47 PM
...since the unexceptable lack of shipments to our local...(ahem, local being few score miles) is no longer fueling my need for new-to-me books of Gunnm, I would wonder to the...basic outlook of Inu Yasha, being they have many of those, and it seems to be interesting.  I rather know from a general public understanding of it.  Any opinions are welcome, however, as I said, I want to know a basic follow-through of the story..

Ariumi Ketsyuki
03-21-2002, 10:47 AM
Big words, Hiei, big words.  Hieiyyypoo! *Tackle* I've missed you!

Jaganshi Hiei
03-21-2002, 06:50 PM
Oh...hello.  Been a while since I've seen you.  But this isn
t a place for talk, na.  You don't know anything of Inu Yasha?  I really do wonder if it's anything exciting.

Ariumi Ketsyuki
03-25-2002, 10:37 AM
There's one thing I know! I want to see it. ;__; Hieikinnypoo.. *Clings* Buy it for meeee..

Lady Tomoyo
04-07-2002, 01:34 AM
I've read some of Inu-Yasha and it's soooo great!

He's so cool...*drools over Inu-Yasha*

Lady Tomoyo
04-07-2002, 01:39 AM
Basic story as i have read so far (in the manga) is that this girl (i don't remember her name because she annoys me) kills a half demon named Inu-yasha and then seals him so he can never return to life with a stone but it takes too much out of her and she dies.  she's reincarnated into this other girl (who also annoys me) and lives a normal life except everything in or around her house has some kind of legend to it.

So one day she goes into her barn and there's a well in there with a legend and for some reason gets sucked into the well and zapped into another world.

and inu-yasha's seal is broken and he recognizes her as the person who killed him and wants to avenge himself.  he finds out that she's only the reincarnated girl but he is still angry.  long story short: they are both on the same mission for something and must work together.

there's way more but i'm not the best person at explaining the detail.  it's good though.

Ariumi Ketsyuki
04-18-2002, 10:28 AM
Ah.. Your explanation was quite informative and very.. confusing. X__x Bwahaha.. Hiei... *Sniffle*

Socially_Challenged
04-20-2002, 09:37 PM
I know the basic plot-line of Inu-Yasha...

But so far, I've only seen eps. 1-28, and that was all in one day. I wouldn't do anything else but sit there and watch. My dad got pissed because I wouldn't eat, talk, hell, I wouldn't BLINK! So he didn't let me watch anymore. -_-; However, I like Inu-Yasha... and Sesshoumaru too. XD

In my opinion, Rumiko Takahashi's Inu-Yasha is cool. I, personally, like it better than Ranma 1/2.

I dunno if that helped or anything, I just thought I'd let you know of what I think of it. *shrugs*

Lina Inverse
05-01-2002, 09:28 AM
This is a very good site for Inu-Yasha information:

http://www.inuyasha.nu/

As for my opinion, Inu-Yasha is one of the best anime I've ever seen.  The manga is better, tho'.  Just like "the book is better"--the manga almost always is.  Same with Slayers.  Takahashi Rumiko-dono wrote and drew Inu-Yasha, the manga, and helped some on the anime.  She always does an excellent job.

*Yawn.*  Nappy time...