PDA

View Full Version : Yu Yu Hakusho

Cloud Strife
09-12-2003, 08:24 AM
Okay now how thinks this is a good anime?  I do I possible think it could be the greatest anime all of time, but others probably don't agree, but I love it, my favorite character is Kuwabara, man is he cool!  What about the rest of you?

Toji
09-26-2003, 04:19 AM
WOW I thought I was the only one who thought Kuwabara's the man. My friends think his voice is annoying (in the english dubbed) but maybe it's because I can do his voice as well. Plus, he has a spirit sword, and usually any character with a sword I like. Yusuke's awesome too though, I can relate to him sometimes and I love it when he gets that adreneline rush and kicks demon butt. But if I had to only pick 1 character I'd have to say Kuwabara....he's the man....nuff said.

Dark Lord Takegami
10-04-2003, 04:59 PM

SquallRealm
10-05-2003, 12:06 AM
Its an 'alright' anime. Kurama and Kuwabra has cool powers. Pretty cool.

oOoKenshinoOo
10-05-2003, 04:59 AM
It was a pretty good anime, hiei is most likely my favorite. The uncut is alot better than the cartoon network "crap".

SquallRealm
10-05-2003, 05:42 PM
Id figure this is another anime that you girls would love. But, wheres all the fun action in those men?! Huh?

oOoKenshinoOo
10-06-2003, 01:50 AM
He does prove a point, the farther the anime gets, it just gets all romantic, where's the action in that?

tiv
04-03-2004, 08:54 PM
1. people that go on and on about one anime to everyone else make me not want to watch it...
2. there are animes that i do like....and perhaps do the same thing with...
3. i do not believe that one single anime can be the best thing ever created...
4. maybe this is a good anime but until everyone stops speaking about it...like...everywhere...cons...chat...etc...i'll perhaps go out and watch a few episodes of it

O_o sorry to do this in your topic...just my rant..but it could be put in something for inu yasha or a number of other things as well

uh....o_o;; don't let that stop you from liking it though :3 just voicing my opinion

DivineSorceressX
04-18-2004, 03:19 AM
I like Hiei, he's my fav, and Yoko (I think I spelled it wrong). Their both are cool and powerful, well thats just my opinion.