PDA

View Full Version : favorite Anime movie

.:Tsukimi Ayana:.
10-11-2003, 01:47 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........why did i say which one is my favorite man im such a dummy!Well i like the Sailor moon movie SSP or just SS i think...

Makoto Shishio
10-13-2003, 09:51 AM
Well...my favorite feature is the Samurai X OAV but Anime movie movie movie... hmmmm..... I like Blood alot for some odd reason but then again!!!!!!! Who can not like the Transformers Movie!!!!!! I mean Robots Dancing with OTHER robots!!!!!!!!! WHOA!

~Veg

Autumn_Kaze
10-13-2003, 10:38 AM
My opinion, Revolutionary Girl Utena:The Movie and MagicKnightRayearth:The Movie, are two great movies.

oOoKenshinoOo
10-14-2003, 12:20 AM
All of them are good, i just recently watched armitage, poly matrix, good movie.

The OVA kenshin was good, but the voice-overs SUCKED HARD.

The Utena movie wasn't like the series at all, which was kinda weird.

The Rayearth movie, wasn't like the comics either, if you haven't read the comics, read them.

wizz-o-matic
01-18-2004, 04:36 PM
All Miyazaki's movies:
Princess Monoke, Spirited Away, Porco Rosso, Nausica - Of the Valey of the Wind, Laputa - Castel in the Sky, ... and so on.

Other than Miyazaki's movies I would choose Blood - The last Vampire!

Pina Colada
01-18-2004, 06:49 PM
I loved spirited away! It was like....unlike any other anime movie. Someone is certainly creative. I want to see princess monanoke...lol

Prince Darien
01-23-2004, 05:13 PM
My anime movie would be either Princess Monoke or Spirited Away. It is really hard to decide.

Twisted
01-27-2004, 07:29 PM
My favorite anime movie would be... -Thinks.- ...

History of Trunks ( Yes I know it's all dubbed and stuff. but hey.. o_O I gotta see it somehow, poor Trunks. )

Tenchi101
02-08-2004, 01:57 PM
As For Movies, I go Along Way. ANy thing That is Good i will Watch Tenchi Muyo Movies Are Great and TriGun Princess Monakoa or something like that i had to watch it twice to under stand But I give it a b+, Casle in the Sky Is A good movie.
Hayao Miyazaki Has Dont Great things with Anime Movies But He Said He was going to retire I dont know if He Is or Not?? but If He Does Retire, I will always say live on Anime!!

Ami~chan
02-11-2004, 08:39 PM
Oh my God! I havent been to the Tux board in soooo long!!! IM BACK THOUGH!!!

*ahem* Must get on topic......
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust- What can be better then an anime style Romeo and Juliet? I love this animation alot, especially in the beginning bits.
Grave of the Fireflies - This movie reduced me and anyone else who dared to watch it to tears. SHE WASNT SUPPOSED TO DIE!
I liked all of the Sailor Moon movies rather well, I guess. Not the DBZ movies though. They were all the same.
Cowboy Bebop the Movie - MY FAVORITE OUTTA THEM ALL! The series was good, was you gotta admit that the movie was abit better.
^__^

EternalSailorSaturn
02-22-2004, 10:05 PM
As of now it would have to be the chobits movie

tiv
04-03-2004, 05:07 PM
O_o;; ah...perfect blue is good...probably not my favorite but &#39;s still good you have to watch it a few times to understand it and don&#39;t watch it less your of age O_o...there&#39;s like..violence and nudity..&#39;s still good though...mind trip <_<;;