PDA

View Full Version : Adventures of the mini goddess

Tatsu Kakuragi
05-14-2002, 11:19 AM
I was watching Ah! My Goddess the movie at like 6:00 am because I couldn't sleep. get the one for DVD you get to see one of the episodes for "adventures of the mini goddess" well when you play adventures of the mini goddess the narator says something about they've been living with a collage student for three years and they have the ability to turn chibi. as the story goes on it focuses on Gan-chan a rat and Urd lol. Gan-chan is dreaming about having a wife who shows him true love and all of a sudden Urd says "welcome" in that valley girl voice LOL. Gan chan says "did you come out of thin air?" Urd just has a anger mark and says "dont worry about the minor details!" so urd puts a crystal ball on the table and gan chan is excited because he's never seen a crystal ball before. So Urd asks him what kind of woman he wants and he says "I want a woman with a heart of fire and one who will set my heart and soul a fireee!!! and to make my sensual pleasures arise!" so Urd throws her "magic heart cards" up in the air and they land. she turns them around and it says lighter in kanji. so as soon as it says that a lighter appears on gan's back and he's like "oh great" the lighter starts to burn him and he runs frantic across the room. there's more of the story but i dont want to ruin it so watch it ^_^

Daenerys
05-14-2002, 05:47 PM
O_O; Almost makes me wanna buy a dvd player.

Ariumi Ketsyuki
05-14-2002, 07:52 PM
I've seen the whole series. It really is funny! I love it! And also, cause Belldandy is hardly in it at all! It's so cool!

tiv
04-25-2004, 03:39 AM
i've seen the manga of it..never watched it