PDA

View Full Version : Inu yasha dub job

MayoBabe
12-29-2002, 04:34 PM
Is anyone else annoyed by the fact that they say "Keekeeyo?"  Or "Eenyou Yasha?"

Note to dubbers: It's wrong.

It&#39;s supposed to be "Kikyo." &nbsp;Kyo. &nbsp;A squeezed sound of "Ki" and "yo." &nbsp;And, it should be "Eenew." &nbsp;Just because. &nbsp;<3

Kouyama Mitsuki
12-29-2002, 08:36 PM
<font color="pink">They can&#39;t pronounce the names worth poop, and Kagome and Shippou&#39;s dubbed voices are annoying. Yick.

MayoBabe
12-29-2002, 10:37 PM
Peh, Kagome is annoying. &nbsp;oo;

Kagome-old
12-30-2002, 10:36 AM
I am nnot annoying&#33;&#33;

Kouyama Mitsuki
12-30-2002, 11:42 AM
<font color="pink">And you&#39;re not really Kagome.

MayoBabe
12-31-2002, 11:08 AM
Actually, other than their mispronunciations, I think they didn&#39;t a pretty good job dubbing.

...Well, Inu Yasha at least. ^_^ &nbsp;I don&#39;t care about anyone else. &nbsp;Oh, Miroku. &nbsp;<3

The only difference I get in feeling, I guess you could say, between the dub and the Japanese version, is that Inu Yasha sounds a lot...eviller in Japanese. &nbsp;XD

Eternal_Sailor_Chibi_Moon
01-07-2003, 04:58 PM
Kagome, they&#39;re talking about that Kagome from TV, not you.

Lady Vampire
01-16-2003, 09:27 PM
lol people have a little heart...She is the "real" Kagome ^.~

tiv
04-25-2004, 11:44 AM
er..never saw it X3 only read the manga

Pina Colada
06-14-2004, 02:23 PM
Um, in the dubbed Inuyasha never sounded like eenyou to me it sounded like eenu.

Huntress
08-05-2004, 06:43 PM
The only dubbed voice i like is Richard Cox (Inuyasha) =/ i hate Kagome&#39;s voice....its a nightmare&#33; Oh&#33; and i didnt know until yesterday that a woman plays Shippou&#39;s dubbed voice Oo.

Makoto Shishio
09-25-2004, 01:14 PM
then again another point is Inu Yasha could always be considered an overrated anime? With all the anime out there that is better then Inu Yasha I don&#39;t understand how it so popular. Dubbed, Fan Subbed or even in its orignal state. It is still the same lacking anime. I guess its the anime world version of a chick flick? I dont know.I guess I am getting off the topic by calling Inu Yasha in the ranks of cartoon network&#39;s other filth animes like Ronin Warriors and such that have been swept into the closet just like Inu Yasha will be. I mean come on...Cartoon Network isn&#39;t for people who like anime... I mean come on... .. they need to bring back Thundercats.. but I am probaly the only one on that protest. Anyways back to topic.

The dubbed verisn of Inu Yasha sucks. Its disgusting, even if it was a "Good" anime as it was lead to bealive it would still be disgusting.... There is ussaly one bad casted actor in a dubbed thats so annoying but all of them.. besides Sesshomaru who is played by David Kaye who did Megatron in Transformers Armada and Beast Wars, Soun Tendo in Ranma 1/2 , Burter in Dbz, Treize Khushrenada in Gundam Wing now lets come on he was probaly one of the best casted voices for the dubbed of Gundam Wing and he also was in Happy Gilmore&#33; HAPPY GILMORE&#33; come on guys anyone in that movie should be recgoinzed. I will give credit were credit is due. He is a great dubbed voice talent and the episodes of Inu Yasha that are mostly following Sesshomaru I do watch but other then that I spit&#33; SPIT&#33; I say&#33; on the dubbed version.