PDA

View Full Version : Hi There

beary funny
04-06-2015, 03:07 AM
So like it says in this sub forum, I am 'one of those 30 people signing up to this forum'. I'm here, because like all of you I love anime. I hope to meet a lot of cool people here. :D Oh I should also mention I tried to sign up today, but I then found out I already had an account on here. I honestly have no memory of me ever signing up here 3 years ago. o3o

360 FistKick!
04-06-2015, 08:57 AM
Greetings newcomer. You are now part of the elite and highly trained team that is Animeform. Your training begins now.

You are alone in a jungle surrounded by a swarm of ravenous spider monkeys. You have nothing but a jerry can of gasoline, a ham sandwich, and a flintlock pistol. What do you do?

**I should also mention I travled through time and space to create you account for you 3 years ago. No need to thank me, I'm just a man doing a job.**

someoneofforumpast
04-06-2015, 09:50 AM
Welcome to AF!! The best online anime/manga community!!

Confetti NO Jutsu!!!

Ranshiin
04-06-2015, 10:59 AM
Welcome. ^_^

I'm one of the moderators of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send one of us a message and we can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php). ^_^

thelegend117
04-06-2015, 01:05 PM
Hi and welcome to anime forum. I hope you meet and make wonderful new friends. Feel free to message me if you ever wanna chat. Once again hi and welcome (back) to anime forum.

Digimon_Sommelier
04-06-2015, 03:45 PM
Welcome!! To the fantabulous AF!!

Enjoy yourself here and have a great week! :)

Nesh
04-07-2015, 07:01 AM
Welcome :D
*throws confetti*
It's always nice when a new member joins us. Well in your case comes back ;)
I'm sure you're going to have a fantastic time here, there are a lot of ineresting threads from anime/manga to drawings,video games,literature, music etc.
When in need to chat, feel free to approach me. :)

~*Red*~
04-12-2015, 03:49 AM
Hello there and welcome to AnimeForum; I'm Red, one of the moderators of the Introductions forum. If you need help, don't hesitate to message me :)