PDA

View Full Version : Spike Is Dead

wing 7
08-29-2004, 04:43 PM
okm ive watched the realfolk blues part 2 a lot of times but you sere i dont no if spike is dead i really think though its just this subject doesent come up much really i must say when i first herd of the the bebop movie i was confyused cuz spike is dead how they make a movie but ive seen it and its before that so if you watched spikes death tell me and what did you think about it spikes last word and i quote BANG

Gjallarhorn
08-29-2004, 06:00 PM
yes, Spike did die at the end of the series. the movie was meant to be before the end of the series, but like a lot of anime movies, it doesnt fit into the main story line of the anime. his death was to be expected because it was said that the only person who could kill Spike was Vicious, and the only person that could kill Vicious was Spike.

____
08-29-2004, 07:38 PM
yes that was to be expected. he did die at the last episode. i'm guessing the movie was suppposed to be sometime between the episodes. i did see it, kind of sad but you could kind of tell it was coming. (if you weren't sure if he died then they played this song after a person dies. then it goes to the ending theme song.)

the last words i didn't really expect from him.......

"BANG".

Anime_Overload
08-30-2004, 11:34 PM
Rember the indian guy who said that a when a star goes out a life goes with it. well the star at the end of the last episode that went out represented Spike dieing. so yes he did die.

gadgetgirl16
08-31-2004, 04:42 PM
8.5/10

wing 7
09-01-2004, 01:36 PM
ok i no spike is dead ialways new that what did you think of it bad or good

XxJBxX
10-07-2004, 08:23 AM
u serious?!... spike died? why?? i was hoping that Spike and Faye got it *ON*....:)

Sadako Sumeragi
10-07-2004, 11:42 AM
8.5/10
uhhhh...yeah?

Bwaha, if you're so bummed about Spike dying, just read some fanfiction...I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for...XxJBxX...*ahem*

crystal_rose
10-08-2004, 12:31 AM
okm ive watched the realfolk blues part 2 a lot of times but you sere i dont no if spike is dead i really think though its just this subject doesent come up much really i must say when i first herd of the the bebop movie i was confyused cuz spike is dead how they make a movie but ive seen it and its before that so if you watched spikes death tell me and what did you think about it spikes last word and i quote BANG
isn't this counted as a 'spoiler'? i dunno
anyway, i thing 'bang' is the best quote from spike (second is: 'i hate themeparks'), and spike dying is....sad. i was hoping for another episode after his death, sort of an epilogue, on how jet and faye get along without him, but....:(

Gokumidnighteye
10-13-2004, 08:14 AM
yay!! then faye can be the main character!!! *huggles Faye*

Demoness
10-13-2004, 12:01 PM
I don't think Spike is dead.

Taki
10-23-2004, 09:51 PM
so sad, i feel like crying ;.;

Orca
01-06-2005, 10:19 PM
i was hopping he would return in new episodes its a bummer that he had died but faye got her problem solved and i think ed should be the main character shes well i think its a she anyways it would be more interresting

Ollie
01-06-2005, 10:33 PM
http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=12498