PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Love That Love Hina!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Anime_Overload
08-28-2004, 12:58 AM
This has to be the greatest Manga series of all time, if not that at lese the funnest. I love it when Kietaro gets into trouble. I don't know if I should praise him or pitty him. Although I haven't seen the anime version yet I have read all 14 volumes of the manga (which is the real story) The manga version has alot more FAN SERVICE than the anime series and has better quality fan service.

My favorite Character is Shinobu. She's cute, kind, and can cook almost as good or better than Sasami from Tenchi Muyo. This girl grows up to be the hottest manga/anime chick EVER! espacilly that last Hot spring siene. HELLO D SIZED BREASTS. :blink: OPPS. ahem.

Anyway why do you like Love Hina and who is your Favorite Character and why is she/he your favorite.

Anime_Overload
08-30-2004, 11:18 PM
Anyone wanna respond?

neongrl
08-31-2004, 06:55 AM
Well atm i'm about half way through the manga vol 3. I'm dl of a site my friend gave me :^_^: I really like is especially since i don't seem to read many different mangas. I quite like Naru. She just seems to have a sensitive kinda attitude thing going although i can't really say which is my fav as i have not read even half of the full manga ^__^""

I've been told the manga is better then the anime also but i can't say i know is i haven't seen the anime of it either...

(hopefully post again when i've read more of it) :wub:

red storm
08-31-2004, 09:06 AM
Yeah! Go love hina! Suis my favorite, she's so cute!

-Naota-
08-31-2004, 12:41 PM
is that any good cuz i got spare money to spend on anime o and bye the way did u know that the artsist for manga liked the pillows if u look back in one of the books ull see that the main dude is wearing a shirt that says "ONE LIFE" wich was a hit song by the pillows for a pic go to http://kyokoscafe.net/pirouzu/index2.html and scroll down until u see a love hina pic

Anime_Overload
08-31-2004, 01:52 PM
uhh what Love hina pic. I used your link and there wasn't a pic when i scrolled down. oh well.

And yes i do sudgest you buy Love Hina. all 14 volumes of it. It will have you laughing so hard you might puke! :ph34r:

-Naota-
08-31-2004, 05:56 PM
well here it is http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/TheMach5/one_life_lh.jpg

Ichigo Kitty
08-31-2004, 07:23 PM
Yeah, I like the manga. But I also like the anime. I somewhat like it better.

nanakitoff
08-31-2004, 08:06 PM
I would have to say that the manga was far better, but my favorite charecter, Kentaro, wasnt in the manga :( The manga had much better artwork because it was actually drawn by the charecter designer, Ken Akamatsu.

Ichigo Kitty
08-31-2004, 08:29 PM
but, didn't Ken Akamatsu do the character designing for the anime too?

-Naota-
08-31-2004, 09:42 PM
ya and ken was a pillows fan just like me lol and kentaro wasnt he from golden boy??

Anime_Overload
09-01-2004, 01:09 AM
hes he was and he had better luck with women than Kietaro did. :lol:

nanakitoff
09-01-2004, 07:49 PM
yes he did do the charecter designing foir the series as well, but it wasnt drawn by hand it was done by other people on the computer based on what he drew. What i meant was that his actual drawings are much cooler that the ones in the anime. If you read the manga and seen the anime you notice differences in the artwork and i prefer the mangas.(though i still love the way they did the anime)

neongrl
09-01-2004, 10:36 PM
Well i don't realy know if this will help anyone as most people seem to already have the manga but this is where i dl the series from for me.
The LH manga (http://mangahouse.uni.cc/manga/manga/lovehina/) :)

Anime_Overload
09-01-2004, 11:37 PM
Heh I got all 14 volumes burned on CD.

cowboydemon666
09-02-2004, 03:59 PM
i have never seen love hina but i really want to cuz everyone says it's good. Is it ever on TV?

cowboydemon666
09-02-2004, 04:00 PM
i haven't read it either.

nanakitoff
09-02-2004, 04:05 PM
Its never on TV, i dont think so anyway, but its still really popular and you can buy it anywhere.

Anime_Overload
09-02-2004, 10:38 PM
You can buy the Love Hina DVD box set and the 3 Love Hina movie Box set, they both are around $40.00 each. if your lucky. The manga will cost you about $10.00 per book or about $8.00 each if you buy the inture series at once.

nanakitoff
09-02-2004, 11:32 PM
Where can i get the love hina box set for 40 bucks? Are you sure that not just some bootleg?

BugS^BunnY
09-03-2004, 07:04 AM
hello guys...im a new user in this forum..hope u all can teach me anything what i can do..opss sorry my english is broken..however im from malaysia..i want to meet a lot friend from japan..anybody?

BugS^BunnY
09-03-2004, 07:06 AM
oopps sorry the picture size is so big..im sorry again..peace!!

Anime_Overload
09-03-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by nanakitoff@Sep 2 2004, 10:32 PM
Where can i get the love hina box set for 40 bucks? Are you sure that not just some bootleg?
You can get from e-bay for $40.00. That is if your lucky not to have anyone bid against you. and that's excluding the shipping fee.

wing 7
09-03-2004, 03:58 PM
yah its good

Anime_Overload
09-04-2004, 12:03 PM
yeah i plan on getting it off of e-bay too, as soon as i get enought money.

Inagumi Kotarou
09-04-2004, 01:20 PM
:wub: :wub: :wub: MOTOKO AOYAMA :wub: :wub: :wub:

yeah men...she is my favorite one @_@... shi really is cute, strong and...hum.... i don´t have enough words u_uU...

Anime_Overload
09-04-2004, 09:02 PM
Manga Matoko- Hot

Anime Matoko- Average

nanakitoff
09-04-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by wing 7@Sep 3 2004, 03:58 PM
You can get from e-bay for $40.00. That is if your lucky not to have anyone bid against you. and that's excluding the shipping fee.
E-Bay is bootleg city. What your going to get is a low-quality unoriginal product from a chinese company that ripped off the original japanese producers.

Anime_Overload
09-05-2004, 05:21 PM
Don't worry the guy who sells them for $40.00 sells them brand new. dirrectly from the factory and so not through and outside seller like FYE which sells them for about $55.00

Sadako Sumeragi
09-11-2004, 07:08 AM
I've been watching LH on the WinAmp internet tv thing...yah I love it!

Anime_Overload
09-11-2004, 09:57 PM
Yeah i have been doing that to at my college. My college has a T1 line connection which you think would be good, right? Wrong! My college has a firewall system installed on it that slows the connection speed greatly. So badly that the signale has to buffer like every 5 to 10 seconds, which is bad because i miss most the episodes that they show. It sucks. The teachers are trying to get the school board to life the fire wall so that the signale strength will return to it's normal speed. I hope they do cause then i can watch Love Hina Properly.

Fujiwara-Takumi
09-26-2004, 04:59 PM
LOVE HINA ALL THE WAYY AND FOREVER!!!!

Anime_Overload
09-26-2004, 07:15 PM
you gotta love all than fanservice also! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

XxJBxX
09-28-2004, 08:37 AM
i dont read Love hina manga....i watch em...but we all know that the manga is similar but different from the animated series. i read some manga but not love hina. :blink:

Anime_Overload
09-28-2004, 07:13 PM
actually its the anime that's different from the mange since the mange came 1st.

motoko
09-30-2004, 10:12 AM
love hina is my fave!
i just love motoko.
:wub:
I've read all 14 mangas and seen up to volume 3.
i would have to say that it is my faveorite anime in the world.

Anime_Overload
09-30-2004, 04:06 PM
For thoses of you who have broadband internet you can watch the Love Hina Anime series on Winamp internet tv for free.

Achika-chan
10-01-2004, 08:51 AM
I love Love Hina. I've seen the whole series a few times and have read most of the manga, both are excellent. My favorite character is Mutsumi Otohime, she's so cute and funny, I'm more the serious type. I kind of envy her easy-going personality.

Fujiwara-Takumi
10-03-2004, 09:10 AM
I love Love Hina sooo much, that i hav all of there things.^o^. Fanatic over here.hehehe. Well, my favorite character is Urashima Keitaro^O^. He actually fits my personality and is funniest(my opinion) in the manga and anime^_^. I'm a klutz, hav REALLY bad timing, and i'm sorta a ronin.hehehehe

Fujiwara-Takumi
10-03-2004, 09:11 AM
For thoses of you who have broadband internet you can watch the Love Hina Anime series on Winamp internet tv for free.

Where?! can u give me a link or PM me plz? Thnx. I wanna see it again and again and again.....

Sekiria
10-07-2004, 02:54 AM
I have to admit that Love Hina is deafinatly one of the best animes i have ever seen next to "Bubblegum Crisis, Crash, 2040". Though it's to bad i haven't seen Love Hina Again cause it eint released yet in Australia for i own the others, however i thought i'd point out a mistake made by the crew members of www.animegalleries.net (http://www.animegalleries.net) for in the Keitaro/Naru Gallery the picture on the forth page where there are two pictures of Keitaro kissing Naru (Top column second pic), the one on the left isn't Naru, Actually it is Kanoko (Keitaros step sister) for she likes him to or so i've read in articles over the net.

Anyway thats all from me

Mecha-Griever
10-07-2004, 11:55 AM
Yeah, read all the manga's and have purchased all the anime and specialsl I adore the show, but not because I like the fan service... You seem to have a 'moving' ink festish Anime_Overload-san whcih I'm not going to touch with a ten-foot pole at the mo.. *laughs* To each their own I guess..

Lets see.. I like Naru, Keitaro, Shinobu, and Motoko the most I suppose. They do make Naru very cute, you feel bad for Keitaro really what with Seta, Kentaro, and loads of other guys to contend with. *laughs* Nice guys don't always finish last though I suppose. ^_~

M~G

Anime_Overload
10-07-2004, 04:12 PM
Where?! can u give me a link or PM me plz? Thnx. I wanna see it again and again and again.....
www.winamp.com (http://www.winamp.com) just download the free version and then you can watch Love Hina on the Internet Tv section.

Gokumidnighteye
10-12-2004, 10:07 AM
I love, love hina it's so funny kooky! muhahahahaha!!!

Huggles box set......

Gokumidnighteye
10-12-2004, 10:09 AM
I'm in love with naru, she's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo cute :)

Anime_Overload
10-12-2004, 03:15 PM
gee wiz it sounds like you have more od a fittish than i do...

XxJBxX
10-12-2004, 04:02 PM
Hell Yeah!!!! This Anime So Frikin' Awesome!!!! :d

[BlackDeath]
10-13-2004, 01:58 AM
Well isnt that a great pun, lol! yea love hina is great, sadly i only have the first to volumes on dvd and waiting for my local place to get the next vols till then, plus i got the mangas xD.

My fav charecter is Mitsune, the seizure chick, lol, shes very blunt and open and i like that Naru second and Motoko third.

Anime_Overload
10-13-2004, 12:09 PM
What about Shinobu?

SGI
10-13-2004, 12:53 PM
Meh Shinoubu's cute but you can't go past Kanoko's gothic stylings.

Suzuna
10-13-2004, 05:20 PM
Yeah, I like Love Hina, even if it's a Tenchi rip-off in ways (though it was done so much better than Tenchi I can't even begin to describe!!).

My favorite by looks is probably Naru. I don't have a favorite by attitude since they're all too extreme. I think Love Hina should have been a dating sim, everything is already in place..

Anime_Overload
10-13-2004, 06:42 PM
Yeah, I like Love Hina, even if it's a Tenchi rip-off in ways (though it was done so much better than Tenchi I can't even begin to describe!!).

My favorite by looks is probably Naru. I don't have a favorite by attitude since they're all too extreme. I think Love Hina should have been a dating sim, everything is already in place..IT"S NOT A TENCHI RIP OFF! the only thing it has in common is 1 guy surrounded by beautiful women!

Anyway if you want a Love Hina Dateing Sim go here! WARNING: CONTAINES EXPLICT LANGUAGE AND SOME NUDITY http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=144166

and here are the cheats which makes the game alot easier
naruhaseyes - be naru- being Naru will make you almost errisistable to the other girls.
eva4hidden - an EVA4 secret
theincredibleyou - Items, stats to the max
allyourmoves - Have all moves - extra move - revive depending on how much magic you have that’s how much HP is recovers
rainbowsrgood - dressup shinobu
randomamv - see AMV credits
sofarsogood - See insane conversations
moneygrowsontrees - gives lots of money
motokoismotoko - Dressup Motoko
hellissprings - hell is the springs
smashwatermelons - Dressup mutsumi
crazygirlmot - every picture of motoko is of her in the springs

KyoXIII
10-13-2004, 07:32 PM
I've not read about Tenchi so I'll not comment about it. But I still think that love hina is very interesting. One of my favourite manga.

Anime_Overload
10-13-2004, 07:33 PM
well try the dating sim, its funny

Suzuna
10-13-2004, 08:00 PM
I was thinking.. a Japanese dating sim game. Officially released. With beautiful art and good voice acting.

And you keep talking about this one picture of Shinobu with breasts, where can you find that?

[BlackDeath]
10-14-2004, 12:48 AM
What about Shinobu?
Shes somewhere in the lower ranks xD

And ive played that dating sim also, its pretty good, and now...ifonally have access to all the codes. Hey anime overlord how many secrets did you find, i only got about 14 i think?

Ps - on newgrounds search yugioh and watch the video 'yugioh sux', its really funny xD

Thalan
10-14-2004, 03:39 AM
I can't agree more about Love Hina. I just loved it.
I think that I've seen the series 2 times I think and I've read the manga three times

[BlackDeath]
10-14-2004, 03:45 AM
tiss a good anime, but the manga is much better i think xD

KyoXIII
10-14-2004, 03:52 AM
Yap. The story in the manga is so much better. The anime is too short.

[BlackDeath]
10-14-2004, 05:24 AM
Thats always the case, thats why there idiots for dubbing it, stupid dubing people, they annoy me!

ninjaStan
10-14-2004, 07:36 AM
my freind say love hina's hecka funny.....did i post that already?:sweatdrop

Anime_Overload
10-14-2004, 12:33 PM
I was thinking.. a Japanese dating sim game. Officially released. With beautiful art and good voice acting.

And you keep talking about this one picture of Shinobu with breasts, where can you find that?
My favorite Character is Shinobu. She's cute, kind, and can cook almost as good or better than Sasami from Tenchi Muyo. This girl grows up to be the hottest manga/anime chick EVER! espacilly that last Hot spring siene. HELLO D SIZED BREASTS. :blink: OPPS. ahem.Here i'll post it.

Yes believe it or not this is Shinobu age 18 in the last volume of the manga. NOW do you see why i like her so much?

YEAH this is my 700th post!

Suzuna
10-14-2004, 01:29 PM
Yikes! I believe you now. You should have THAT in your sig, she's a real cutie there.

Anime_Overload
10-14-2004, 02:51 PM
nah. even i think that pic would be a little over the top.

Suzuna
10-14-2004, 03:51 PM
You wouldn't have to use the whole thing, just part... anything is better than her in the bra that's way too big =(

Anime_Overload
10-14-2004, 06:01 PM
I like my sig the way it is. but to tell you the truth if i could add it without being warned i would ;-)

Schneedrache
10-17-2004, 04:26 AM
Keitaro's sister and her choice of clothes have shinobu beat by a longshot. Gonna dress my wife up like her...

Anime_Overload
10-17-2004, 10:20 PM
^that's just desturbing^

Schneedrache
10-18-2004, 01:03 AM
you didn't like the way she dressed? personally i thought it was extremely attractive.

SGI
10-18-2004, 03:30 AM
Finally, another Kanako fan.. I am NOT alone at last.

Meiyu_chan
10-18-2004, 08:08 AM
Keitaro's sister and her choice of clothes have shinobu beat by a longshot. Gonna dress my wife up like her...
I wish you luck!

Jimbo
10-18-2004, 02:19 PM
Love Hina was my first manga that I've ever picked up and bought. I really enjoyed it from start to finish. I own all 14 volumes of the manga and I arranged it so that my Love Hina figures are in front of the manga, it looks pretty cool maybe I'll take a pic of it and post it here.

I probably love it so much because I can relate to some of the situations that Keitaro is in(even the naughty ones). Even though some of the things are over-exaggerated, I can somewhat see this type of story being real. I haven't gotten a chance to watch the anime, only bits and pieces of it. So far, I don't really enjoy it, and like someone stated before, I much rather prefer the Manga artwork than the anime's.

When I get more money rolling in, then I'll probably fork over the 100 bucks to get the Love Hina Perfect Collection(the anime series, all three movies with dvd extras). Other than that, I'm content reading random volumes of Love Hina from time to time and shedding that single tear everytime I read the last panel of the last chapter on Volume 14.

Schneedrache
10-18-2004, 07:45 PM
Finally, another Kanako fan.. I am NOT alone at last.
I wish i could find some really good artwork of her. Since she was only in 3 episodes kinda hard to find anything on her.

SGI
10-18-2004, 08:21 PM
I ran a google image search and found only 2 or 3 different images.

roxybudgy
10-18-2004, 08:59 PM
I love Love Hina, I can't seem to remember when I first read it. I think it was when my sister's friend lent me Love Hina book 2, then she burnt me copies of episode 14+ which she got from Hong Kong (pirated duh).

Anime_Overload
10-19-2004, 10:04 AM
please no pirated stuff. it sux when you do that.

Jimbo
10-19-2004, 10:10 AM
please no pirated stuff. it sux when you do that.
True, but there is an abundant source of anime on the web. I'm guilty of grabbing some episodes that are fansubbed, I'm not fluent(sp?) in Japanese yet, I know a few phrases and such, so I have to settle for getting those until I'm able to ask my Japanese Exchange student to tape some episodes for me and then bring them over to the states.

I suppose as long as you support the artist one way or another, then you're fine.

For Example:

I am currently watching fansubbed Naruto.
Since I'm doing that, I'm purchasing the Naruto Mangas that Shonen Jump/Viz are releasing and also buying Naruto Merchandise over the web. Even though I want the stuff anywho, I'm supporting the artist nonetheless hehe everyone wins!

Anime_Overload
10-19-2004, 10:46 AM
will confess too. I have a a few burned animes myself, the 1st 2 episodes of Gundum Seed and the 1st 2 epiosdes of Macross 0. but that's it.

roxybudgy
10-19-2004, 11:47 PM
I made myself broke by buying anime. I gotta go get a job someday...

Schneedrache
10-20-2004, 07:51 AM
a lot of people love anime, just can't afford it. from what i can tell, most people don't have that big of a collection. i however have a goal to own every anime released, an expensive goal, but i think i'm about halfway there, or maybe 1/3

Meiyu_chan
10-20-2004, 05:42 PM
I can't wait to watch love hin again, christmas and spring. I forgot to tell my hubby to send me love hina again so now we have duplicates.

MyStiQuExGurL
10-20-2004, 05:52 PM
I made myself broke by buying anime. I gotta go get a job someday... where do u buy anime?

shmnking99
10-20-2004, 06:30 PM
i like Kaolla cause she makes wierd things and she is crazy

Anime_Overload
10-21-2004, 12:12 AM
I made myself broke by buying anime. I gotta go get a job someday...
LOL I did too! I took $100 with me to an anime convention back in June and i came home with less than 10 bucks!

The Real Osaka
10-23-2004, 03:58 PM
I've only seen a little of Love Hina. It looks very good and I want to see more of it!

Anime_Overload
10-24-2004, 05:03 PM
Before you do, read the Manga 1st.

Fujiwara-Takumi
10-24-2004, 06:09 PM
Kaolla is just a "Mad scientist"...Shinobu:preteen princess alright).. I'm still wonderin how Keitaro can survive all of Motoko's and Naru's attacks lik that:banghead: If that were me, i would have died on the 1st episode:p . Anways, it's better if u read the whole Manga Series 1st AND THEN watch the anime...It makes much more sense...^_^. U can buy it in virtually anime book, anime, online store, etc. It's about $9.99 USA + tax^-^

Anime_Overload
10-24-2004, 11:23 PM
sometimes if you goto an anime converntion to buy them you could get them for as low as $7.00 American, which is what i got my Negima Manga for.

[BlackDeath]
10-27-2004, 07:32 AM
Ah Negima, i got the first 3 vols of that and love it xD, so whos your fave charecter then? theres i few i like but im gonna have to refer to the 1st vol for the classroom layout

Anime_Overload
10-27-2004, 08:59 PM
my facvorite is Nodoka Miyazaki, the girl who looks like Shinobu of course.

[BlackDeath]
10-30-2004, 07:24 AM
Ah the library girl right? Maybe i should check the 1st vol for all their names....well maybe latter xD

Anime_Overload
10-31-2004, 12:44 AM
yup. she cute!

[BlackDeath]
10-31-2004, 08:45 AM
Heres my fav ones xD

Kazumi
Sakurako
Asuna
Evangeline
Ayaka

Anime_Overload
11-01-2004, 01:27 AM
got volume 2 or 3 yet? Wiat 3 hasn't come out yet! Do'H!

Yunfei
11-01-2004, 04:17 AM
They have to go easy on the nudity

Blaze auku
11-01-2004, 04:23 AM
i have a freind that has it but it has too many nasty pics im not a perv

[BlackDeath]
11-01-2004, 05:25 AM
Well i got 3 but not two, then the shop gets vol 2 and i didn't get paid this week, argh! no DVD's or mangas, or new speakers or anything!

Well as for the recent comments at hand, there isnt much mudity, its more "scantily clad", bras and panties, and as for pervy-ness, well thats the japanese for you, there like the most perverted country in the world. Random facts, in japan they have so many people groping females and being perverted that there are signs in trains and etc saying "beware of perverts", also the legal age for having sex there was 12 or 14 until a few years back.

Anime_Overload
11-01-2004, 10:08 PM
Actually it was 16, but that was changed to 18 about a year after Devil Hunter Yoko came out. Anyway adding to the bra and panty shots are also the Typical Butt shot. I hoping if i have enough money I could get Volume 2 at this anime convention im going to this weekend. I WANT IT!

Getting back on topic does anyone have an origanl collection of LH from Japan, or at least seen one. I have at the last Anime con i went to. This guy was selling a complete set (all 14 volumes) of LH. I noticed them and said "Oh COOL A complete origanl LH Manga Set!!!" I started drolling over them. the dude told me i was the 1st person to notice them ever since he got them 3 years ago. Damn although i can't read Japanese i wish i had enough money to buy them. but sadly i don't :'(

[BlackDeath]
11-04-2004, 11:07 AM
YAY!!! I have the 2nd volume now ( i had to borrow some money of my friend, since i didn't get payed last week :( ! )

And by original do you mean the ones that are actually in Japanese? Cause i got the manga's in English xD

Anime_Overload
11-09-2004, 09:33 PM
yes i mean the ones directly from Japan!

Die Tod von Euch
11-10-2004, 02:19 AM
Actually...the age of consent varied locally in Japan, but on average was 13. It has recently changed to 16-18 years of age (again, it varies locally). The legal age for marriage is 16 for women and 18 for men. Just thought I'd clear that up...

Now, concerning the actual topic of the thread: please attempt to keep ecchi talk to a minimum. Thanks.

Oh, and I have all of LH the anime, but I wonder if it would be worth it to get Love Hina Again...? Has anyone seen it? If so, could you let me know if it's good or not? Thanks.

Shinigami Ichigo
11-10-2004, 10:47 AM
I saw it, despite having not seen the entire series. I thought it was quite enjoyable, especially since it is only 3 episodes. Some parts were quite funny, and not to spoil anything, it offers a nice change of pace :p

Tenchi Masaki
11-10-2004, 11:42 AM
Actually...the age of consent varied locally in Japan, but on average was 13. It has recently changed to 16-18 years of age (again, it varies locally). The legal age for marriage is 16 for women and 18 for men. Just thought I'd clear that up...

Now, concerning the actual topic of the thread: please attempt to keep ecchi talk to a minimum. Thanks.

Oh, and I have all of LH the anime, but I wonder if it would be worth it to get Love Hina Again...? Has anyone seen it? If so, could you let me know if it's good or not? Thanks.

You have the manga yes? If not, I would get that over Love Hina Again.

Have you seen the movies? If so, are they good or bad or blah?

I was thinking of getting the Love Hina Perfect Collection, which includes the entire anime series, movies, and Love Hina Again. It's only 100 bucks and that's about 200+ dollars of anime. I know I can download it, but I'm more of the collector type and enjoy having the real deal.

Shinigami Ichigo
11-10-2004, 11:45 AM
There are movies? I know about the Spring and Christmas specials, but I don't know if those count as movies. If they are what you mean, then they are just like episodes of the series. I enjoyed them quite a bit, but each person's qualifications for enjoyment are different.

XxJBxX
11-10-2004, 01:23 PM
ionno. maybe in japan there are Love Hina movies.

Shinigami Ichigo
11-10-2004, 01:30 PM
If there are, I would love to see them. But I think the Perfect collection thing just has the Spring and Christmas specials in there.

oma
11-10-2004, 01:35 PM
where do u buy anime?

ya what MyStiQuExGurL say:grinjump:

Shinigami Ichigo
11-10-2004, 01:44 PM
Best place I can think of is either Anime Nation or RightStuf

Anime_Overload
11-13-2004, 12:58 AM
Or you could try.
Houseofanime.com
wizzywig.com
animeusa.com
animehut.com
planetanime.com
animepalace.com

just to name a few websites

Shinigami Ichigo
11-13-2004, 01:08 AM
that is certainly a few sites:p

Die Tod von Euch
11-13-2004, 01:18 AM
Or you could try.
Houseofanime.com

Hahahahaha! I used to work there!!! *falls over laughing for some reason*

Anyway, just go to Suncoast, or suncoast.com (or mediaplay.com..same site). You can also always try eBay for used ones. That'll be cheaper.

Shinigami Ichigo
11-13-2004, 01:29 AM
I have never been very comfortable with used anything :p

Anime_Overload
11-13-2004, 09:43 PM
it's not as bad as you think. I have gotten several used anime things off of e-bay and they are mostly in great condition. My 2nd Tenchi the movie VHS for example was in perfect condition when i got it.

Hint: you can get the Love Hina DVD box set for about $40 off of e-bay instead of having to buy it for $120-$150 from a store

Shinigami Ichigo
11-13-2004, 11:11 PM
I know the condition of used stuff is good, but something about using used things makes me uncomfortable.

Anime_Overload
11-14-2004, 03:03 AM
then why download stuff, that's essintally the same thing you know.

Shinigami Ichigo
11-14-2004, 03:24 AM
Don't know. Never thought of it that way :D

[BlackDeath]
11-16-2004, 06:19 AM
Downloading the stuff sux, if you can get it on DVD then get it on DVD but if it isn't available in your country or wahtever then by all means D/L is the way to go xD

Anime_Overload
11-27-2004, 03:47 PM
There is another downside to downloading. In some cases people trick you and you accidently download a virus or worm instead. I happend to me earlyer this year. But if you have to DL be sure to have a strong virus detection and deletion program. I sudgest getting NortonAnti-Virus with Live Update, that way your computer is protected against the latest virus and worms.

Die Tod von Euch
11-27-2004, 05:38 PM
Or just find a reputable place to download it from like otakusavior.com....

Perhaps the thread can be directed back to talking about the show now?... Instead of how to find copies or downloads of it?

tada hitori (de)
11-27-2004, 11:18 PM
This has to be the greatest Manga series of all time, if not that at lese the funnest. I love it when Kietaro gets into trouble. I don't know if I should praise him or pitty him. Although I haven't seen the anime version yet I have read all 14 volumes of the manga (which is the real story) The manga version has alot more FAN SERVICE than the anime series and has better quality fan service.

My favorite Character is Shinobu. She's cute, kind, and can cook almost as good or better than Sasami from Tenchi Muyo. This girl grows up to be the hottest manga/anime chick EVER! espacilly that last Hot spring siene. HELLO D SIZED BREASTS. :blink: OPPS. ahem.

Anyway why do you like Love Hina and who is your Favorite Character and why is she/he your favorite.

I love,'Love Hina" it is the most funniest anime that I have ever seen
:awe:My fav. is Naru and mitsunethe r so much like me and me friend yuz and we love em :D it is so cool :cool:

raven1491
11-27-2004, 11:29 PM
I agreed,and i dont play around when we are talking about love hina.

Anime_Overload
11-30-2004, 12:00 AM
BTW who are your favorite characters? Mine is Shinobu.

[BlackDeath]
11-30-2004, 07:07 AM
BTW who are your favorite characters? Mine is Shinobu.
I think that everyone knows that by now ^^, of course the older version right!?

Anime_Overload
11-30-2004, 08:48 AM
Yes the older version

[BlackDeath]
11-30-2004, 09:03 AM
OMG how ever did i guess, lol, this thread is kinda dead don't you think!?

Blaze auku
11-30-2004, 09:30 AM
i love love hina

Anime_Overload
11-30-2004, 11:09 PM
OMG how ever did i guess, lol, this thread is kinda dead don't you think!?
Not even close

[BlackDeath]
12-01-2004, 05:46 AM
Not even close
Well no one is adding to the topic, there only saying "Yeah i like it, it's cool" and etc...dead i tells ya, dead!

Shinigami Ichigo
12-01-2004, 11:33 AM
Judging from the end of the series proper (which I didn't actually watch, so I could be wrong here) I am glad they made the OVA, which I thought brought the series to a logical conclusion (as logical as that show could have anyway)

Anime_Overload
12-01-2004, 11:51 PM
LOL read the manga dude. it has a way better ending.

[BlackDeath]
12-02-2004, 05:25 AM
I havn't got that far in the manga yet, last vol is 14 right? Plus i kinda stopped buying them xD

Anime_Overload
12-02-2004, 07:56 PM
well. start buying them again.

[BlackDeath]
12-03-2004, 05:39 AM
well. start buying them again.

For some reason i can't find the 2nd volume, so that's one i'm missing from my collection, although the others are really easy to get!

Anime_Overload
12-03-2004, 08:59 PM
www.amazon.com
www.booksamillion.com
www.barnsandnoble.com
www.waldensbooks.com
try those. or any other famous book store web site.

Chibi Misao
12-25-2004, 01:01 PM
I've just seen it last week.It was really great.Lots of humour in it.I've also seen the movie.It was quite nice, but i liked the series better:laugh: .

Korobi
12-25-2004, 02:34 PM
I don't watch it, I just read the manga. And its funny so I like it. But there are too many words in the manga. And sometimes they squeeze the words in so its hard to read every single thing.

Anime_Overload
12-25-2004, 03:12 PM
Yeah I know they do that and it get irratating sometimes, but they are working in a limited space to begin with.

[BlackDeath]
12-28-2004, 11:31 PM
Bah don't worry, i got 1-7 now so half way there xD

Anime_Overload
12-29-2004, 08:36 PM
good luck on 8 through 14!

Shinigami Ichigo
12-30-2004, 03:41 PM
Is there much difference between Japanese and American dub versions? If so, I will try to get it from Boxtorrents :D

Anime_Overload
12-30-2004, 07:42 PM
Well yes ther is some differences. However the english version trys it's best to stick to the origanl script. they did have to twick it here and there to "fit" the english language understanding.

R384149
12-30-2004, 08:44 PM
I saw the first 7 or 8 episodes and the christmas movie in japeneese then a few days ago i bought to christmas movie in english,i cant stand mitsume's southern accented voice,that voice doesnt fit her,otherwise love hinas pretty funny,i like it.

[BlackDeath]
12-31-2004, 07:43 AM
Agreed, her voice actor really does bug me, i think i'm used to her now heariing her all the time!

Anime_Overload
12-31-2004, 09:27 PM
I haven't heard her voice yet because i have only seen the 1st 4 episodes.

Metalshadowfusi
12-31-2004, 10:09 PM
Love Hina rocks!!!

cristy~
12-31-2004, 10:42 PM
I have the manga up to 12 and i really liked it but then i started to watch the epposoids and it was not how i pictured the voice's to be but i'm getting use to it i also started forcing one of my friends to start reading and she likes it!!!!!!:)

Hotsprings_Shinobu
01-01-2005, 09:30 PM
I love this Manga and show! Shinobu is so cute in both!

Luni
01-06-2005, 01:48 PM
I wanna post something

Cowgirl Ed!!ĦĦ
01-06-2005, 08:14 PM
:bigannoun Oh yea I just got The Love Hina Perfect Collection on tues. YAY!!!! I FEEL SPECIAL!!!!! It is freaking awesome, well except that the US Screwed up Kitsune's voice and Kaollas, damn Texan, and other accent. I'll try to find pics of it some where, the set includes the whole 1-25, and specials, and Love Hina Again. The price was a bit hectic.... $130, at Barnes and Noble... but worth it completely. I already had 1-14 of the Manga... I'm only on the 2nd Disc right now.... 14 hours of Love Hina!!!!!! :awe: :awe: :grinjump:

R384149
01-06-2005, 09:32 PM
What year did live hina come out?and yes kitsunes voice in the english version sucks,if she lives in japan with a japeneese name why would she have an accent?

Hotsprings_Shinobu
01-06-2005, 10:49 PM
well from what i can tell Kitsune is origanlly from Osaka. And in Japan people from that part japan have a bit of an accent to their dialeque, which would be equal to the southern accent from America that's why they gave her a bit of a texan accent. They did it Abenobashi aslso with Arumi and Sasshi's voice.

Love Hina anime came out in 2002 i believe. The manga 1st came out here in America in 1999.

ShinNatsume
01-07-2005, 12:16 AM
I only want to say Naru Narusigaw LOVE YOU (MAHAL KITA!!)

Maester_Kurin
01-07-2005, 12:36 AM
sup everyone, the names Maester Kurin and im new to the whole anime universe. i just got done watching the Love Hina anime and i fell in love with it. does anyone know of any other animes like this one? i would be forever endebbeted to u... :awe: lol, adios amigos

Cowgirl Ed!!ĦĦ
01-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Dude HERO your sig is frickin huge!!! Shrink it!!! Anyway, Love Hina is awesome and I am happy that I have both the Manga and Anime. I still hate how they screwed up the voices for USA version :<_<: :rant: :smash:

Hotsprings_Shinobu
01-07-2005, 10:31 PM
sup everyone, the names Maester Kurin and im new to the whole anime universe. i just got done watching the Love Hina anime and i fell in love with it. does anyone know of any other animes like this one? i would be forever endebbeted to u... :awe: lol, adios amigos
Ok here is what you do 1st. Before you watch anymore animes like Love Hina you should really read the entire Love Hina Manga series. The manga series came 1st and so is the true and full story of Love Hina. This way you wil enjoy the Love Hina series to it's fullest!

After that I would recomend watching the anime series called Chobits. It's also a romantic comedy with just a little less comedy than Love Hina but still very good. And if you wait about a year to 2 years the Negima the Anime should be ariving here in America. It's is also from the creator of Love Hina. In the mean time you could read the Manga series of it too. Well i hope this helps!http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/wink.gif

Maester_Kurin
01-08-2005, 06:53 PM
thanks for the advice man! the only problem that i have is that there isint that many stores that carry the love hina manga... lol, but ill find them! catch yall later!

Maester_Kurin
01-08-2005, 06:57 PM
Exactly how many romance animes are there out there? if someone could tell me that, i would be endetted:awe:

Hotsprings_Shinobu
01-09-2005, 12:17 AM
thanks for the advice man! the only problem that i have is that there isint that many stores that carry the love hina manga... lol, but ill find them! catch yall later!
you do know that the major book stores such as Barnes and Nobles, and Book-A-Million have web site where you can order them online right.

Maester_Kurin
01-11-2005, 11:17 PM
thx! i didnt know that barnes and noble carried anime! ill see what i can buy because my b-day is MLK day so im gonna see if i can buy it then. another question that i had was at the end of the love hina series, does keitero decide to go with naru? i watched it again and i still dont understand. if anyone can fill me in, i would be much appreciative :laugh:

Maester_Kurin
01-11-2005, 11:20 PM
can someone also tell me how to upload my avatar? i made one but i cant get it online. any help is wanted :)

R384149
01-11-2005, 11:51 PM
What I want to know is why does eveyone like shinobu so much?

Hotsprings_Shinobu
01-12-2005, 12:45 AM
thx! i didnt know that barnes and noble carried anime! ill see what i can buy because my b-day is MLK day so im gonna see if i can buy it then. another question that i had was at the end of the love hina series, does keitero decide to go with naru? i watched it again and i still dont understand. if anyone can fill me in, i would be much appreciative :laugh: Now that would spoil the ending now wouldn't it. All i can tell you is read the last 3 volumes of the manga to see what really happends.

What I want to know is why does eveyone like shinobu so much?
Because she is the most "woman" of all the Hina girls.

__SnipeR__
01-12-2005, 02:08 AM
i cant feel the romance but i can feel the comedy hehehe

Die Tod von Euch
01-12-2005, 02:34 AM
Because she is the most "woman" of all the Hina girls.
Um...no... She's a girl. Not a woman. She still has to finish puberty. Actually...she has to HIT puberty.

Personally, as I stated before, I like Mitsune best. And I agree with all who say her dub voice sucks, though. It's horrid.

__SnipeR__
01-12-2005, 02:54 AM
hehehe

Cowgirl Ed!!ĦĦ
01-12-2005, 02:44 PM
Another thing I hate that in the the Anime they have Su's family but in themang she only talks about them, its just scary how close her and Ed from Bebop. Its really close, anoye agree? In the last part of the manga, Shinobu is a woman, a very pretty one I might add, her and Motoko are very different in the last one

Maester_Kurin
01-12-2005, 05:55 PM
:laugh: lol, i still think that my favorite character is motoko. i think its cute how she likes keitero but dosent want to admit her feelings for him, and she can kick ***! lol, but i think that shinobu is one of the cutest because she is the one that still has her pure innocence. thx for the advice on the ending!

BurningBlazeX
01-12-2005, 08:38 PM
Naru and Su are the two best people on the show! Its SO funny how WILD Su is and how she doesnt have a clue about anything that is going on! And the thing about naru is how crazy she is when she punches keitaro! omg how does he get back so fast!? And judging by the speed he goes...he HAS to burn a few times huh? you know what im saying! its amazing he is alive :P

Hotsprings_Shinobu
01-12-2005, 11:20 PM
:laugh: lol, i still think that my favorite character is motoko. i think its cute how she likes keitero but dosent want to admit her feelings for him, and she can kick ***! lol, but i think that shinobu is one of the cutest because she is the one that still has her pure innocence. thx for the advice on the ending! No problem.

Another thing I hate that in the the Anime they have Su's family but in themang she only talks about them, its just scary how close her and Ed from Bebop. Its really close, anoye agree? In the last part of the manga, Shinobu is a woman, a very pretty one I might add, her and Motoko are very different in the last one
Yes Su and Ed are just alike!

And you all know the old saying: "The cute ones always grow up to be the sexy ones!"

YogiB
01-13-2005, 05:19 AM
I haven`t seen so many episodes of Love Hina but the few I have seen are great... I also love the series, must get every episodes and manga.. Because finally manga is coming too Norway:D

Inuyasha-chan
01-19-2005, 03:25 PM
i watched all the Love Hina episodes and Love Hina Again episodes

i wanna get all the manga i only saw 1 and that was in a book store i wanted to read it but my cousin kept wanting to go sumwhere else. Im watching a Love Hina episode right now its episode 27 Spring Special last episode of Love Hina

Hotsprings_Shinobu
01-19-2005, 10:23 PM
I say go for it. Everyone who has only seen the anime or read the manga need to read the manga or watch the anime to get the full Love Hina experience!

Anime_Overload
01-21-2005, 09:47 PM
I agree. Seeing both the anime and manga gives you the best Love Hina experience.

Oh and YogiB leave Ami alone! SHE'S MINE! >:-)

[BlackDeath]
01-22-2005, 08:50 AM
I now almost have the complete collection of the manga - taking me long than i expected but what do you expect when i've been spending money on other things aswell - and the anime actually really sucks big time compared to the manga, not a big surprise there!

Inuyasha-chan
01-22-2005, 10:38 AM
naw the anime doesnt suck its as good as the manga even though i only seen the 1st book but who cares the anime is still good!

[BlackDeath]
01-22-2005, 12:02 PM
The story line obviously has been cut down, so they cut out several good parts, the manga just has more content to it as expected again, always the mangas prevail and i also have the set on DVD so i know. I losst interest in the anime after reading the manga aswell, i just couldn't be bothered at all!

Anime_Overload
01-22-2005, 10:18 PM
Well then if you don't like the anime anymore, can i have your DVD's then Black Death?

Cowgirl Ed!!ĦĦ
01-23-2005, 11:16 AM
My two favorite #s from Love Hina are 5, and 10 because it shows how Su truly feels about keitaro and shes very sexy in both :redface: :love: :happy:

Anime_Overload
01-23-2005, 07:35 PM
oh, her adult form huh. yeah she is sexy then.

Hotsprings_Shinobu
01-24-2005, 12:00 AM
Yeah su looks alot better in her "warewolf", if you may, form.

YogiB
01-24-2005, 09:07 AM
I agree. Seeing both the anime and manga gives you the best Love Hina experience.

Oh and YogiB leave Ami alone! SHE'S MINE! >:-)No she`s mine....:p..
Just mine,mine,mine,mine... How long are U been in love with her Anime_Overload?

Don`t any of U think that Love Hina is on the egde between ANimè & henati or is it just me???

Die Tod von Euch
01-24-2005, 12:29 PM
While Love Hina has ecchi moments, it's far from being a hentai, hon. If you've ever seen a hentai, you would understand...believe me.

UltimaChaos
01-24-2005, 12:35 PM
love hina! freakin cool!

w00t!

Limitus
01-24-2005, 02:07 PM
I wanna have the DVD's, too!!!

Love Hina is one of the best mangas, I've ever read...
But here in Germany, the DVD's aren't published yet, i believe!
If not, please tell me, where i can get them!

(bad english, i know :<_<: )

Cowgirl Ed!!ĦĦ
01-24-2005, 06:14 PM
The DVD's rock I love having them I just wish I could have the Negima! series :<_<: but as you wold know if you were an Akamatu Otaku you know its not even on DVD :nono:

Hotsprings_Shinobu
01-24-2005, 10:23 PM
Don`t any of U think that Love Hina is on the egde between ANimè & henati or is it just me???
I believe that's called fanservice.

Anime_Overload
01-24-2005, 11:56 PM
SCORE!!!!! I just bought the Love Hina DVD Box set for $25 off of e-bay!!!!! the best part is it came with free shipping!!!!!!!!!! I bought the box set for less than the actual price for 1 of the DVDs which would be $30!

No she`s mine....:p..
Just mine,mine,mine,mine... How long are U been in love with her Anime_Overload?
Let's see. I have been a fan of her's ever since the 1st epiodes with her 1st aired here in America way back in 1993! so about 12 years.

[BlackDeath]
01-25-2005, 12:12 AM
Well then if you don't like the anime anymore, can i have your DVD's then Black Death? Lol.....NO, i'm still keeping them!

But looks like you got your own ones anyway now, damn the drunk, her voice annoys me so much!

YogiB
01-25-2005, 04:10 AM
SCORE!!!!! I just bought the Love Hina DVD Box set for $25 off of e-bay!!!!! the best part is it came with free shipping!!!!!!!!!! I bought the box set for less than the actual price for 1 of the DVDs which would be $30!

Let's see. I have been a fan of her's ever since the 1st epiodes with her 1st aired here in America way back in 1993! so about 12 years. ok... U beat me.. since the show was shown on Swedish TV about 8 years ago...

While Love Hina has ecchi moments, it's far from being a hentai, hon. If you've ever seen a hentai, you would understand...believe me. Ok then it`s just me.. Haven`t seen so much Hentai. Thx for the help..

MistaCloudStrife
01-25-2005, 10:26 AM
Yep this anime is good...

I forgot most of it though... hate it when that happens... >_< All i remember is flying turtles...

Anime_Overload
01-25-2005, 10:12 PM
you mean Tama-chan?

All i need to get now are the 3 movies box set.

Hotsprings_Shinobu
01-26-2005, 12:35 AM
OHHH!!!! You're so lucky! Darnit! I should cheek e-bay more often!

Anime_Overload
01-26-2005, 10:59 PM
Yes you should about half of all the anime stuff i have in my room has come from e-bay.

Hotsprings_Shinobu
01-27-2005, 12:30 AM
wow! that much of your stuff came from e-bay? i guess i can a bargan on a few things there that i have had my eye on somewhere else. (suncoast, and other retailers of anime)

Aisuru
01-27-2005, 01:45 PM
Who wouldn't "love hina" Its a classic and most enjoyable to my needs. All my youngest cousions seems to love hina because, not that the secret love between Narusegawa and Keitaro is still beyond me nor them, they just get a thrilling kick out Naru hammering the heck outta em. I to adore those funny moments.
Another thing which i love about it is the cute little music and songs it performs.
Love hinas'-Ramune Iro no Natsu, Koi no Tenshi Maiorite and kôichi korenaga is one of the most songs about love hina that i just can't help but to love! there all so cute.
http://home.att.net/~ezboardicons3/shinchaoszero/images/kaolla18.gifhttp://home.att.net/~ezboardicons3/shinchaoszero/images/shinobu12.gifhttp://home.att.net/~ezboardicons3/shinchaoszero/images/naru44.gifhttp://home.att.net/~ezboardicons3/shinchaoszero/images/kitsune23.gifhttp://home.att.net/~ezboardicons3/shinchaoszero/images/motoko26.gif

Anime_Overload
01-27-2005, 11:10 PM
What about Shinobu no Toban Nisshi? I love that song!

BurningBlazeX
01-28-2005, 05:40 PM
I dont think ive heard that one...

YogiB
01-28-2005, 06:07 PM

Let's see. I have been a fan of her's ever since the 1st epiodes with her 1st aired here in America way back in 1993! so about 12 years.
Have U do what I have done? Cretaed an AMV with just Sailor Mercury? And some LOve Hina AMVs...

Die Tod von Euch
01-28-2005, 08:00 PM
Yogi, kindly take your Ami worship competition to PMs instead of using this thread to see who is the bigger Mercury fan, 'k?

Question, everyone. You think that since this thread has gotten to be 8 pages long, I should close it and open a fresh new one?

YogiB
01-28-2005, 08:21 PM
Yogi, kindly take your Ami worship competition to PMs instead of using this thread to see who is the bigger Mercury fan, 'k?

Question, everyone. You think that since this thread has gotten to be 8 pages long, I should close it and open a fresh new one?
Sorry... Hope this singnature is better...

Maester_Kurin
01-28-2005, 10:20 PM
lol, i bought my love hina dvd box set for 14$ from this used dvd place that sells anime! :badrazz: the only problem is that i dont know where in the world to get the 3 movie box set. anyone have any suggestions? and i really dont know how to use ebay... :(. And does anyone know how to get the full set of Love Hina manga? i will also be endetted forever to anyone who can help :awe: adios!

Hotsprings_Shinobu
01-28-2005, 10:31 PM

No. Please don't close it! let it keep going!

Die Tod von Euch
01-29-2005, 01:10 AM
Yogi, your sig has nothing to do with what I was talking about... o_O

Shinobu, the conversation can continue...just in a brand new thread so people won't have to go through all the pages...

Anime_Overload
01-29-2005, 10:38 PM
Can't they just click "Last page"?

BTW I just started to watch the english version of Love Hina today and My God what did they do!?

Kietaro's voice although a bit annoying is tolrable

Kitsune's voice i was actually expecting something like that

Shinobu's, Su's Haruna's. and Naru's voice actually sounded just find

But the one voice I can't stand is Matoko's! THEY GAVE HER A BOY"S VOICE!!!! it the same voice actor that did Izzy from Digimon and Minoru from Chobits! I know that Matoko is supposed to have a deep feminine voice but to give her a boy's voice was absolutly revolting!http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/badrazz.gif

Cowgirl Ed!!ĦĦ
01-30-2005, 08:40 PM
Shinobu's, Su's Haruna's. and Naru's voice actually sounded just find

But the one voice I can't stand is Matoko's! THEY GAVE HER A BOY"S VOICE!!!! it the same voice actor that did Izzy from Digimon and Minoru from Chobits! I know that Matoko is supposed to have a deep feminine voice but to give her a boy's voice was absolutly revolting!http://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/badrazz.gif

As I would say Kitsunes is horaba, su's could use a little work and I agree with you on Motoko's voice that voice just sux!!!!! Heh I wonder if they would try to do the last chapter of Love Hina with those voices that would amuse me. :<_<: I'm still mad on how bad they did on it

Hotsprings_Shinobu
01-30-2005, 10:46 PM
Really? So matoko is done by a boy in the english version? well gee that's bad I can't imagne her have Minoru's voice. I think i'll just stick with the good old Japanese subbed if you don't mind.

Anime_Overload
01-30-2005, 11:56 PM
Please...don't try to imagine it.....it's so horried.....

Die Tod von Euch
01-31-2005, 01:07 AM
I don't think he means a man actually dubs her, Shinobu... I think he means that the female voice actress that does those male roles also does Matoko.

Maester_Kurin
01-31-2005, 06:50 PM
Thats a big let down because i really wanted to see what the english version of Love Hina would sound like. Motoko has always been my favorite character and to hear a mans voice every time she opens her mouth would really anger me. I think that ill just stick to the Japanese verson. ;)

SesshoumaruOtaku
02-05-2005, 12:56 AM
Eh, I like the plot, but there is way too much fanservice going on.

aNIME_LORD1225
02-05-2005, 01:10 AM
love hina is a great seris but guys i have a little tip for u it u want to see the hool seris for free i will tell u responed to this on this thread if u are interrested

asukaevaunit02
02-05-2005, 07:18 AM
im downloadin the anime 1nd seen 16 eps it is the funnyest ive seen havent got the manga but seen little bits i would have to say the best ive seen
im not really into manga as much as anime
btw if u wanna talk my email is asukaevaunit02@hotmail.com

Lilyangel
02-07-2005, 05:40 PM
the anime was very good to watch..

Maester_Kurin
02-08-2005, 12:02 AM
I dont understand what u mean by there was way too much fanservice? what does that mean? im still new to the whole anime universe so i dont reall know all of the terms. if u could tell me, id be much abliged.:laugh:

Die Tod von Euch
02-08-2005, 11:59 AM
Kurin, fanservice is things like pantyshots and stuff... It's sexy little things that please the fans and make them want more...

foreverlove14
02-08-2005, 12:21 PM
I love Love Hina. It's so cool! I like Keitaro because he's funny. I read the whole series but I never watched the anime. I'd like to though.

Lilyangel
02-08-2005, 05:16 PM
u really should but i dont know if the manga or anime is better...i liked both of them...

MistaCloudStrife
02-09-2005, 02:48 AM
I've only seen the anime... it was great... =D

macus alexander bogart
02-09-2005, 04:11 AM
it be fly dog

[BlackDeath]
02-09-2005, 06:22 AM
u really should but i dont know if the manga or anime is better...i liked both of them... That's easy, manga is much better, i've got the animes of it, then started to collect the manga afterwards and noticed a significant difference, the manga is much better than the anime! They've take so much out of the anime, they slaughtered it as usual!!

Lilyangel
02-09-2005, 05:19 PM
maybe ur right...

gohan416
02-10-2005, 10:31 AM
well, shinobu is my favorite character, then the drunk, mitsuni. she is very funny. shinobu is also hot lol

macus alexander
02-10-2005, 10:33 AM
a test said im just like su id say more like su crossed with kitsune

Hotsprings_Shinobu
02-10-2005, 01:04 PM
Well no surprise here, I took a similar test and it told me i was just like Shinobu.

Lilyangel
02-10-2005, 04:56 PM
i think im close to naru maybe n then shinobu..

Crimson Soul
02-10-2005, 06:57 PM
naru is such a procrastinater when it comes to her feelings about keitaro

Hotsprings_Shinobu
02-19-2005, 11:03 AM
What if Kietaro never ended up with Naru. WHo do you all this he would have coupled with. Of course you all know my answer. Shinobu!

[BlackDeath]
02-20-2005, 06:20 PM
.... well yeah, but that's paedophilia isn't it! Keitaro is 21 is it and she's about 14, see where i'm going with this!

Lilyangel
02-22-2005, 05:22 PM
soo...they would be cute together...lol....but naru was da better choice...

Crimson Soul
02-22-2005, 07:01 PM
What if Kietaro never ended up with Naru. WHo do you all this he would have coupled with. Of course you all know my answer. Shinobu!
what about Mutsumi, she likes kietaro

Ninja Hatake Kakashi
02-22-2005, 08:27 PM
thats a really good anime there love it

Lilyangel
02-24-2005, 05:15 PM
all of da girls like keitaro in their own little way...

Zato-2
03-01-2005, 02:50 AM
It's one of my favorite anime.
But I think that manga is a way better, because there are several episodes in anime which don't carry any information in them( for example the episode about the doll).
PS: don't blame me for my english.

Lilyangel
03-01-2005, 09:47 AM
ur english is okay..but not da best...havent watched the anime really...soo im gonna go watch it soon...

Crimson Soul
03-01-2005, 07:20 PM
if you want i could send you them

Ukyo
03-01-2005, 07:46 PM
I love it cause it can be real cute one moment then get wacky the next.

Lilyangel
03-02-2005, 05:19 PM
sure crimson soul..i would luv to watch it...is da anime really good though?..

Kusanagi
03-02-2005, 05:51 PM
guauĦ....ja ja ja, i didnt know thata there are still, some that havent check this magnificent anime and manga........sorry for all of you........-_-

je je je, but, the anime and not to mention the manga, are very recomendables.............XD so, please, see it, and, you love it..all of you....XD

ejem....by the way, is the anime downloadable in some place?...i mean, for those taha havent check it.-------or, the manga.

ma, iin de su, ne?..............^_^- ja naĦ

Lilyangel
03-02-2005, 06:22 PM
i think it is...ask around..

Kusanagi
03-02-2005, 06:28 PM
ja ja ja ja, i know, its just that, i forget to put this: `round........ja ja ja, sorry, i like to do that, its just my form of writing........XD
in the future, i`ll be more especific......... thanks for the correction anyway. ^_^-

Lilyangel
03-03-2005, 05:11 PM
ur welcome...who does have da download for da anime?...

stephen
03-03-2005, 05:13 PM
Yeah, i like the manga

Lilyangel
03-03-2005, 06:21 PM
spammer*cough cough*...ya need to type more ya know.. well i have read all of them but wish it kinda had a better ending n tats about it..

Die Tod von Euch
03-03-2005, 07:20 PM
spammer*cough cough*...ya need to type more ya know.. well i have read all of them but wish it kinda had a better ending n tats about it..
Well...there is always Love Hina AGAIN... Isn't that a continuation? I haven't seen any of that series, so I don't know if it would have a better ending for you or not, though. Heh. ^_^;

And yeah, Stephen, kindly post a little more than just that next time, 'k? Thanks.

Crimson Soul
03-03-2005, 08:59 PM
sure crimson soul..i would luv to watch it...is da anime really good though?..
it's really funny most of the time and it is good i'd recemend to watch it

Kusanagi
03-03-2005, 09:41 PM
yeah, love hina again is a continuation of the anime..........but, i like more the anime, love hina again is just that, a continuation, but, compared with the end of the manga, love hina again sucks.........:badrazz:

ja ja ja ja, yes, she`s so cute...............and, so sexy sometimes................:laugh:

kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii naru-chan ĦĦĦĦĦĦĦXD

kamekazekid
03-05-2005, 11:14 AM
ah man i never seen the manga but i've seen all the dvd even the special season winter and summer. oh yeah for all you love hina fan you should read a manga called negima it is created by love hina and there are 4 manga out right how and you could also download the anime which is up to episode 7 right now all the female character are soo kawaii(did i spell kawaii wrong because i think scary is kawai and kawaii is cute right?)

Kusanagi
03-05-2005, 08:28 PM
mmmmmmmmm..............i`m not sure, but.......scary is "kuwai" isn`t?-^_^u

well, the anime of negima, is great-------XD-watch it--------^_^-

Hotsprings_Shinobu
03-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Actually Kusanagi they are going to redo the 1st 10 episodes and changes the animetion for the other 15. So many people were complaining that the anime version of Negima sucked.

[BlackDeath]
03-09-2005, 09:18 PM
ah man i never seen the manga but i've seen all the dvd even the special season winter and summer. oh yeah for all you love hina fan you should read a manga called negima it is created by love hina and there are 4 manga out right how and you could also download the anime which is up to episode 7 right now all the female character are soo kawaii(did i spell kawaii wrong because i think scary is kawai and kawaii is cute right?) I've read the manga and own the first 4 volumes. And you mean Asuna (lead female) i have to agree on the fact she's more scary than cute, but everyone has there own tastes right -lol- I just also remembered they left out like everything in Vol 2 of the manga, where's that trip to get that magical book >.<!

Actually Kusanagi they are going to redo the 1st 10 episodes and changes the animetion for the other 15. So many people were complaining that the anime version of Negima sucked. Well quite frankly that's cause it does, well maybe not suck but it certainly wasn't that good.. well if anyone here has read the manga of it. The same could actually be said about anime if anyone has read the manga equivilents. Manga is better and that's a proven fact, or a proven fact in my books. Already in the Negima anime they've missed out so much content, waaay too much. I wouldn't mind have seen the little rivalry with the upperclassmen, or upperclass girls or whatever.